Real Men love curves, bones are for dogs

I cannot say how much I hate this statement.

People keep going on and on about how people need to love "big" people, and how bullied they are, then they throw in this statement. They fail to realize the consequences of this statement as well.

There are so many people out there that are naturally skinny, that feel the sting of these words. Just because they are skinny doesn't mean they should be criticized for their body either. Much of the criticism of skinny people is just as nasty and cruel, but people don't generally discuss the topic in the same way as they discuss the "fat people" subject. People may argue, "well skinny people don't have the public shame, or the bullying that fat people do so it doesn't matter." But that, to put it plainly, is stupid. So private shame is better? Keeping it all internal is worse? And the bullying does happen, just not in an as open way.

I don't know, it just bothers me, all shapes and sizes are beautiful. Opinions?
Bonez ?Curvatures ? All good.
:eusa_clap:

Attachments

• $gisele-bundchen-bikini-benjamin-costa-rica-06.jpg
    $gisele-bundchen-bikini-benjamin-costa-rica-06.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 56
  • $Rachael_Ray4.jpg
    $Rachael_Ray4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 68
I appreciate Gals of all sizes (just looking, that is) from skinny to voluptuous. Gals with confidence, a good heart and that take good care of what they've got, "going on" makes them attractive in my eyes..

I don't know but this seems to make most anyone attractive. Men who walk around with a lil belly but a cool attitude are so much more attractive than men with a washboard stomach and a thick muscled brain full of tar.

One has to assess the beauty (or lack thereof) of the female form on a case-by-case basis. One body size does not fit all.

Probably the most important thing to understand is that, for most people, 90% of beauty is attitude. If you own your body type and are confident with it, most likely people will find you beautiful.

Yes, but not everyone looks good in spandex.

I think some women have bedroom looks, not runway looks.

Give me the bedroom looks any day.

I've always agreed.

You aren't curvy, pudgy, chunky, big and beautiful, or thick. You are fat. Simple.
If you want to do something about it, go to the gym and work it off like many others do in order to be skinny.

People keep going on and on about how people need to love "big" people, and how bullied they are, then they throw in this statement. They fail to realize the consequences of this statement as well.

There are so many people out there that are naturally skinny, that feel the sting of these words. Just because they are skinny doesn't mean they should be criticized for their body either. Much of the criticism of skinny people is just as nasty and cruel, but people don't generally discuss the topic in the same way as they discuss the "fat people" subject. People may argue, "well skinny people don't have the public shame, or the bullying that fat people do so it doesn't matter." But that, to put it plainly, is stupid. So private shame is better? Keeping it all internal is worse? And the bullying does happen, just not in an as open way.

Don't feel bad. It's just something that fat women say to make themselves feel better.

Men only agree with that nonsense to the extent that:

A) They are scared of the fat women they live with

B) They are helpless losers incapable of attracting the attention of any women, and don't want to lose their imaginary chances with the fat majoritiy

C) They come from, or retain the mentality of, the third world where fat still symbolizes an avoidance of starving to death

Just be happy, be healthy, and don't get stuck sitting next to one on an airplane!
You left one out:

D) They genuinely find larger women attractive.

Like I do.

You obviously have self image problems

What do you care if some men like fat women or some men like skinny women? You are what you are.......live with it

I have have some issues. And I honestly don't care what men think (just a little, but who doesn't?). What I think is that every woman is beautiful no matter their size and shape. But what does bother me is the narrowmindedness of this statement.
Your avatar picture appears to be an asian girl. You??

Anyway, asian women are usually skinny and boney with no curves.

Never been attracted to them because of that fact.

But some guys like that.

Granted many have pretty faces. :cool:

What is the old saying? You can never be too thin or too rich.

When some guy tells me he like his gals with: "a little meat on their bones" I usally interpret that to mean he is deperate that he will fuck anybody that will have him.

A tad cruel, I'll admit, but given that these idiots are usually trying to tell us that they would not have sex with truly beautiful women who are thin?

I know that their proclaimations of their love of fat bottomed gals is nothing but rationizing nonsense.

From the mouth of many men... cruelty is exactly what seems to work with them.

I suppose there are women who can be just as limited minded about things. :dunno:

What do you care if some men like fat women or some men like skinny women? You are what you are.......live with it

I have have some issues. And I honestly don't care what men think (just a little, but who doesn't?). What I think is that every woman is beautiful no matter their size and shape. But what does bother me is the narrowmindedness of this statement.

But some guys like that.

Filipina women and other women from the Pacific islands like Guam, Hawaii etc actually have very curvy bodies, I served with a Filipina woman in the Air Force who had one of the best asses I ever seen.

You need to develop an "ignore" function. Especially if you are going to post on this board.
At your age girls say nasty things. If you are too fat they will mock you, if you are too thin they will say Rumors about you. They are just trying to find which of your buttons they can push. Learn to just ignore that which is meant to do you harm.
If you are bone thin and happy with yourself and in good health, what does it matter what others say?

Filipina women and other women from the Pacific islands like Guam, Hawaii etc actually have very curvy bodies, I served with a Filipina woman in the Air Force who had one of the best asses I ever seen.
When I say asian.

I am basically referring to women from china, japan, vietnam, etc.

Flat chest and butts.

Just not much to work with. :doubt:

But some guys like that.

Asian women are usually petite, not skinny. You're confusing age with girth. Most women get skinny when they're over 60. Asian women don't show their age as much as other nationalities.

All this talk of bones, curves and dogs brings to mind a question.

When Dogs have sex do they refer to it as "us" style?

Don't feel bad. It's just something that fat women say to make themselves feel better.

Men only agree with that nonsense to the extent that:

A) They are scared of the fat women they live with

B) They are helpless losers incapable of attracting the attention of any women, and don't want to lose their imaginary chances with the fat majoritiy

C) They come from, or retain the mentality of, the third world where fat still symbolizes an avoidance of starving to death

Just be happy, be healthy, and don't get stuck sitting next to one on an airplane!

Now here in lies the real lesson young OP.

There are those that try to make women feel lessor no matter how they look.

Take this U guy poster here who doesnt miss a chance to insult women and likely doesnt really like women.

Note he truns it right on to women as if men have nothing to do with how women are treated for how they look?

Do not rely on your looks.

Rely on what is in your heart and head.

If you do this and ignore the postes like this U guy you will find a decent human being to spend the rest of your life with and it will mater much much less what people think about your looks.

If that is your picture I doubt you really worry much about your looks because you are beautiful.

I am and have been since about 12 what would be considered a bumpy girl.

You would not believe that crap that has been thrown at me verbally because of it.

Enjoy your skinny its a blessing.

I often wished I was not so bumpy as a young woman.

Im glad I never did anything about the bumps.

then they would have won.

when a young woman has to consider reducing lady lumps just to walk the street in peace you may get a clue how this world feels about women.

What we women need to do is steel ourselves against this stupid attempt to make us all about our looks and force these fools to accept the entirety of what women are,

I have seen great strides in this one of the last ten years or so.

Look at the kick ass female comedians of late.

Its a good indication of the shifts in society, there was a time in my youth that VERY few feamle comedians made any money.

When and women can be allowed to be funny and show weakness and strength while commenting on the state of the world we have gotten somewhere.

Take heart and ignore the downdraggers.

Make yourself so much more than your looks that its HARD for someone to take you only by your looks.

Not all shapes and sizes are beautiful. People have their preferences.
Skinny like Kate Moss is not my type, but it still wins over fatty any day.
But that doesn't mean, that a skinny or fatty can't arouse a man who doesn't like both types.

If there is critic against skinny people I think this critic comes from women.
I can't imagine an adult male bullying another person for being skinny. But in teenager ages these type of bodies can become victims as they're considered weak and males in teenager age can sometimes be very cruel people.

Any all-encompassing statement like that is bull shit. Not all men like the same thing in women.

I am a big fan of curvy women, but my definition of curvy isn't the same as another man's. I define curvy as an hourglass shape. I like boobs and hips with a clearly defined waist. Overweight women don't qualify in that regard. I know men who like a toned, buff woman. I personally don't want muscles on my women. Just my personal preference.

Forum List

Back