Real estate Agent a complete joke job

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You have to know utterly ZERO about anything

All that is required is that you take an awesome photo and get other people to like your photo and want to call you.
Then you simply pretend to like them and be nice

Best real estate photo is to cross your arms over your chest and BEND BACKWARDS
The more you bend backwards the more people will call you

All that is required is that you take an awesome photo and get other people to like your photo and want to call you.

Errr...LOL

Call you what?

Did you get all that from an RE reality TV show? Just like the posers, you know, those pawn star guys in LV?

This is not true. In fact, it's comically ignorant. I took the Real Estate test in the late 1990s and passed, but never did anything with it. But it was very difficult, covering a broad range of subjects. And it takes a dedication and stick-to-it-ness that I couldn't do. You have to be willing when you start out to go months with no income. First you need a listing. As a newbie, that's hard enough. People don't want to trust their most valuable possession with someone new to the job. Then you need a sale. Then you wait for the closing before ever getting paid. This is why so many people wash out.

Not only do you need a good realtor but you should have an attorney to help you through the process.... better safe than sorry....

TTIWWP

There's way more to it than that.
You're either a good salesman or your not.
You have to know what the hell you're selling and be able to answer questions about the home you're trying to sell.

Honestly, I love this posting, I have to thank you, truly. I have the giggles.reading the comment about the arms crossed stance LOL. Such a random,.quirky comment, I haven't laughed in weeks but that last paragraph just has me going and I can't stop.

Last edited:
This is not true. In fact, it's comically ignorant. I took the Real Estate test in the late 1990s and passed, but never did anything with it. But it was very difficult, covering a broad range of subjects. And it takes a dedication and stick-to-it-ness that I couldn't do. You have to be willing when you start out to go months with no income. First you need a listing. As a newbie, that's hard enough. People don't want to trust their most valuable possession with someone new to the job. Then you need a sale. Then you wait for the closing before ever getting paid. This is why so many people wash out.
When I agree with you that is something!

Forum List

Back