Real Americans have had enough...First Kirsjsten Neiljssens and now SARAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we have become so divided as a nation is what scares me, Sara is just a drop in the bucket," United We Stand Dvided We fall". like it or not we have to live on this planet, we cant stay separate from other nations, & we make a mistake if we think others longing for power wont fill the void while we tear each other apart.

When you see "Christians" like Scott Pruitt and Sarah Sanders, Jeff Sessions and all these other transparently fake supporters of a pathological liar like Trump, you realize just how corrosive, toxic and putrid Republicanism is.

Leftists are inspiring their minions like you to assault people even with their families in public. What's more corrosive, toxic and putrid than that?

Why don't you just propose a law making it illegal to not be a leftist? That's what you're clearly advocating

The Stalinists are mobilizing the Brown Shirts like odanny and waitingfor2020.

Violence will escalate substantially when the Stalinists lose the mid-terms, which they will.

Surely there are some businesses willing to throw democrats out.

The country is dividing. Now it's getting personal. This is street level. Good.
What do you see as virtuous in division? What good has social division ever brought? Why encourage it?

Why is the left encouraging all of this hate and social division?
I guess those Alt-Right marchers are easily forgotten.

Yes, I forgot. Remind me who you're talking about

iu

DNC Brown Shirts

[

Yeah sure. Was that a threat? Someone should probably report you to police.

Ohh, you should really do that, Comrade.

You Stalinists have moved unopposed for decades. You have infiltrated and now control the democrat party. You have infiltrated and control the media. You have infiltrated and control the educational system.

But we normals are woke, and you evil fucks are pissed. Look at the vile misogynistic slander and libel you evil fuckers spew? You think if you are just evil enough, we normals will again go back to sleep while you destroy the nation and enslave us.

Ain't gunna happen, Comrade.

We are woke. We know what you are, you are the enemy. You're not the opposition, you are the enemy. You don't want different programs, you want to utterly destroy the nation and be part of a global dictatorship.

We are woke, we will resist. The more we resist, the more vile you pigs become. You've dispatched brown shirts to intimidate those who fail to bow to you. But we will not submit, as you escalate, so will we.

The clear and irrefutable fact is that shooting time is getting close.

See, you Communist fucks don't get to win. When you get violent, and you will - you already have - but when it is epidemic, we normals will put you down.

Start kicking in doors in Deerfield for a preview. Try and disarm citizens - normals - by force. See if we submit to you thugs.
[

Yeah sure. Was that a threat? Someone should probably report you to police.

I suspect the CPUSA would expel him for left wing deviationism so you may be using the wrong term.

Ha! The story is now hitting cable news.

Let's see what people on Twitter have to say to Sorry-Assed Sarah's getting kicked out of the REd Hen.....OOoooh, not good. They are blasting her fat ass:

1. Faris Moad‏ @UrAverageFaris 4m4 minutes ago
      Replying to @PressSec @POTUS
      Then you must've been devastated by the news of Supreme Court siding with the baker who refused to make the gay wedding cake.

0 replies0 retweets33 likes

1. Michelle Clare‏ @mpyke1989 3m3 minutes ago
      You know what’s fucked? Not baking cakes for gay people, and you whining about being asked to leave based on the constant lies you tell to protect that piece of shit POTUS. You’re complicit, and to be honest I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near you either.

0 replies0 retweets23 likes

1. Linda‏ @HexDivine 4m4 minutes ago
      I’ve seen your press conferences. You do not treat people with respect.

0 replies0 retweets20 likes

1. Diana LeBrun‏ @denali1223 4m4 minutes ago
      You don’t treat people with respect, neither one of you. You reap what you sow.

0 replies1 retweet16 likes

1. dave t‏ @DavidTosques 4m4 minutes ago
      They are just asserting their religious freedom by denying service to lying, ignorant, traitorous, evil people. Religious freedom really is under attack.

0 replies1 retweet19 likes
      1. Engaged & Enraged Citizen‏ @EngagednEnraged 4m4 minutes ago
        Her actions say that she is a proud, patriotic American who is rightfully appalled at the direction in which this country is going. You treat those with whom you disagree with rudeness, condescension, and contempt. Stop the self-righteousness!! #ReapingWhatYouSow

0 replies0 retweets20 likes

1. Anna Inez‏ @annainezFINEART 3m3 minutes ago
        Ahhhh..so sad...womp womp

0 replies0 retweets8 likes

1. DDay‏ @qedigiv 3m3 minutes ago
        Your party wants to allow people to refuse service because the customer was born gay. You made a choice to work for trump. Gays do not choose their orientation.

0 replies2 retweets14 likes

1. Alt US Cyber Command‏ @AltCyberCommand 1h1 hour ago
    It was because of your actions and decisions, Sarah. Respect is earned, Sarah. You're not being oppressed. You're just a willing party to constant lying, which now includes lying about child abuse. I'd kick you out twice.

The regressive echo chamber, how cute.

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018

Real Americans, or rather NORMALS, have had enough of you Stalinist piles of shit.

You're liars and traitors.

The Brown Shirts you celebrate demonstrate exactly what you Stalinist fucks are.

Red Hen needs to go broke,

They'll likely see an increase in business over this. A savvy marketing move. Trump and his shit-stain cult are not popular with a majority of Americans, and people who spend money in nice restaurants are not broke ass rednecks wearing MAGA hats.

I wouldn't count on it.

Don't you have some windows of Christian shop owners you need to break? Maybe shriek at a woman eating lunch?

I know you Brown Shirts have a busy few months coming up...

Won't it be funny when the restaurant suddenly finds its license to operate revoked, gets closed by the Health Department or the owner audited by the IRS, or best of all, a construction worker driving by suddenly loses control of his 400 Hough and accidentally drives it right through the cute little red building, leveling it some night.

The Red Hen is not going to escape unpunished. They should be forced to close.

I guess you've never been to a restaurant before but there's usually a sign right by the door that says they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Does that apply too bakers refusing to bake cakes for gays?
All the baker need do now is refuse to bake the cake based on suspicion of being a democrat.

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

You idiots are acting like children

Says the one with the kid as an avatar. Stay on topic. I've reported your previous trolling b.s.
That was on topic ya idiot.

Seems like you need 15 minutes in your nearest crying room.

No it wasn't, troll. Telling someone to blow you and then calling him a fag isn't on topic, you stupid idiot.

How is trolling a troll thread off topic?

I'm stating the rules as explained to me by a moderator, @Avg Joe:
"Remember... if the post that you are about to publish says more about another member of the board than it does about the subject of the thread, it's probably a troll post."

Is that part of a PM?

Things are definitely moving in the right direction. Hopefully it won't be much longer...

“I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

The problem is, her boss refuses to do the same.

No, her boss is enforcing the laws and protecting the U.S. ....something you don't understand....as your fascists are beginning to become more and more aggressive toward those they disagree with...

When you see "Christians" like Scott Pruitt and Sarah Sanders, Jeff Sessions and all these other transparently fake supporters of a pathological liar like Trump, you realize just how corrosive, toxic and putrid Republicanism is.

Leftists are inspiring their minions like you to assault people even with their families in public. What's more corrosive, toxic and putrid than that?

Why don't you just propose a law making it illegal to not be a leftist? That's what you're clearly advocating

Violence will escalate substantially when the Stalinists lose the mid-terms, which they will.

I wish that was a joke, but clearly it's not. What's scary even more than whack jobs like Waitingfor2020 is the defining silence from the rest of the leftists on the site. That was what most Germans did in the 30s. Sit in silence

Yeah, Sarah you're so polite to the WH press pool that has to put up with your outright lies every day. Your dismissive, defensive, condescending bullshit has finally caught up with you, you feckless sprunt.
Sanders continually has to put up with that annoying piece of crap called "Acosta," and everyone, including Sanders has the right to be "defensive" when being verbally attacked. A press secretary only reports only what she is given to report. You could say the same things about Obuma's press secretaries.

Won't it be funny when the restaurant suddenly finds its license to operate revoked, gets closed by the Health Department or the owner audited by the IRS, or best of all, a construction worker driving by suddenly loses control of his 400 Hough and accidentally drives it right through the cute little red building, leveling it some night.

This isn't the Obama era and the shop owner isn't a normal, so none of that will happen.

I wish that was a joke, but clearly it's not. What's scary even more than whack jobs like Waitingfor2020 is the defining silence from the rest of the leftists on the site. That was what most Germans did in the 30s. Sit in silence

The democrat party is run by the Stalinists. The few old style democrats still left sit in silent obedience to the Communists.

And the Brown Shirts assault a woman eating lunch. No condemnation from Rachel Madcow, Morning Joe Stalin, Chris Matthews, or the Late Night Goebbels.

They all approve of using Brown Shirts.

The democrat party is run by the Stalinists. The few old style democrats still left sit in silent obedience to the Communists.

And the Brown Shirts assault a woman eating lunch. No condemnation from Rachel Madcow, Morning Joe Stalin, Chris Matthews, or the Late Night Goebbels.

This is a thread where he's advocating assaulting public officials and their families in their private lives. I don't grasp how it's allowed on the board at all

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

I guess that Sarah hasn’t met the White House press corps because she’s treats them very disrespectfully and she lies to them constantly.

I used to say to my kids that when they tell a lie, it’s telling me to my face that you think I’m so stupid that I’ll believe your obvious lies.

No Sarah, you don’t treat others with respect. We see that every day at the White House press briefing when you denigrate and condescend to members of the Press Corps.

Cheers to the owner of the Red Hen. Throw the bums out.

This is a thread where he's advocating assaulting public officials and their families in their private lives. I don't grasp how it's allowed on the board at all

He is only echoing what the NY Times, CNN, Nancy Pelosi, and Chuck Schumer call for each and every day.

We are in a civil war. If normals ignore it, we will lose, it won't stop the democrats from continuing their war on us.

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

I guess that Sarah hasn’t met the White House press corps because she’s treats them very disrespectfully and she lies to them constantly.

I used to say to my kids that when they tell a lie, it’s telling me to my face that you think I’m so stupid that I’ll believe your obvious lies.

No Sarah, you don’t treat others with respect. We see that every day at the White House press briefing when you denigrate and condescend to members of the Press Corps.

Cheers to the owner of the Red Hen. Throw the bums out.

So this use of Brown Shirts by you Stalinists.

You good with that? A vicious mob of thugs assaulting a woman eating lunch, you're cool with that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back