Reagan son: My dad would have been ‘appalled’ by Donald Trump

Ether seriously ignorant or seriously goofy.

Facts matter
One would think facts matter. Perhaps you might use them instead of flights of ignorance or insanity.

Reagan attacked Republicans for quite a while. Until he was elected...
Oh? OK, Ford was running against Carter, two of the most inept presidents we've had in modern history. That Ford lost, and worse yet, to the catastrophe that was Carter, was the idiocy of the electorate. I think that American's are once again reminded of their own incompetence with the sitting incompetent.

Reagan had little to do with either.

You are entitled to whatever nonsensical views you desire. What you are NOT entitled to are your own facts

Technically what he wrote would be opinion.

YOu could demand that he support it if you wanted.

BUt you don't get to just dismiss it.

Your dismissal is just as much opinion as his initial statement.

In in an interview with NewsMax, radio host Michael Reagan expressed his distaste for the scorched earth campaign the billionaire businessman is running against his Republican rivals, invoking his father, President Ronald Reagan, who was notable for his belief in the ’11th Commandment’ : “Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.”

“What he’s done is really appalling,” Reagan said. “My father would be appalled. … On behalf of my father and the Reagan family to see someone like this who just personally attacks people time and time and time again is absolutely appalling to me and I hope all the voters start to see through Donald Trump and the kind of candidate that he his and the kind of president he may end up being.”

According to Reagan, Trump’s campaign is long on inflammatory rhetoric and short on specifics.

“It’s nice to say, ‘I’m going to make America great again,’ but how are you going to do that? What laws are you going to pass? What bills are you going to pass? How are you going to work with Congress? What are you going to do?” Reagan said.

Trumps fans respond with "He talks tough and I like tough talkin'":gives: about specifics?

Seriously his son?

You do know he is a liberal right?

No, you're thinking of the homo son, Ron Jr.

Ron Junior is a homo because he likes dance?

Only in America

note: Mikhail Nikolayevich Baryshnikov

No, he's a homo because he likes to dance with men.

In in an interview with NewsMax, radio host Michael Reagan expressed his distaste for the scorched earth campaign the billionaire businessman is running against his Republican rivals, invoking his father, President Ronald Reagan, who was notable for his belief in the ’11th Commandment’ : “Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican.”

“What he’s done is really appalling,” Reagan said. “My father would be appalled. … On behalf of my father and the Reagan family to see someone like this who just personally attacks people time and time and time again is absolutely appalling to me and I hope all the voters start to see through Donald Trump and the kind of candidate that he his and the kind of president he may end up being.”

According to Reagan, Trump’s campaign is long on inflammatory rhetoric and short on specifics.

“It’s nice to say, ‘I’m going to make America great again,’ but how are you going to do that? What laws are you going to pass? What bills are you going to pass? How are you going to work with Congress? What are you going to do?” Reagan said.

Trumps fans respond with "He talks tough and I like tough talkin'":gives: about specifics?

Seriously his son?

wrong son. Ron is semi liberal, Michael is as conservative as they come.

And Ron isn't that liberal.

Seriously his son?

No, you're thinking of the homo son, Ron Jr.

Ron Junior is a homo because he likes dance?

Only in America

note: Mikhail Nikolayevich Baryshnikov

No, he's a homo because he likes to dance with men.

It's sad to see the right wing personally attack a President's son with lies and innuendos if only because the son is a liberal

Seriously his son?

wrong son. Ron is semi liberal, Michael is as conservative as they come.

And Ron isn't that liberal.

Ron is liberal. Just not a progressive leftist

Facts matter
One would think facts matter. Perhaps you might use them instead of flights of ignorance or insanity.

Oh? OK, Ford was running against Carter, two of the most inept presidents we've had in modern history. That Ford lost, and worse yet, to the catastrophe that was Carter, was the idiocy of the electorate. I think that American's are once again reminded of their own incompetence with the sitting incompetent.

You are entitled to whatever nonsensical views you desire. What you are NOT entitled to are your own facts

Your logic is perfect -- perfectly faulty.

Faulty premises deserve no respect

WHat part of his premise do you consider faulty?

That Ford was a dismal President?

Another of the Reagan myths?

Reagan also ran against a sitting President of his own party. Reagan gave the US Jimmy Carter
president's don't give birth to other president dante, you know that... maybe someday they will.

Dingbats don't either. Seriously, does anyone respect you?

WHat part of his premise do you consider faulty?

That Ford was a dismal President?
reading and comprehension is an acquired skill

I disagree. I can't think of a reason Reagan wouldn't have liked Trump.

Reagan was a damned good POTUS and Trump is a damned good businessman.

I think they would have gotten along quite well.
he's brash, ronnie was the keeper of the big toe in the sand routine... (aw shucks)... we'll send Trump to Reagan Charm School, he'll be fine. He's a good man, i believe in him. let's try success for four years, if he bombs (pun intended) we'll reevaluate. obama bombs, literally and figuratively...

adjective
  1. self-assertive in a rude, noisy, or overbearing way.
    "he could be brash, cocky, and arrogant"
    synonyms: self-assertive, pushy, cocksure, cocky, self-confident, arrogant, bold,audacious, brazen, bumptious, overweening, puffed up; More
    • strong, energetic, or irreverent.
      "I like brash, vibrant flavors"

Last edited:

You'd only have to step outside of your group and cave to observe it

that includes you ??

as far as he knows... ;)

Drumpf is an embarrassment to the entire country.

Who, in their right mind, would want him representing the US to the rest of the world? He would insult and alienate every world leader and have us several more wars before the end of the inauguration.

And, so far, he has not answered even one direct question about policy. All he says is he "doesn't want to brag but trust me".

But, that's what the rabid RWs want.

He panders to the low IQ loser rubes

as far as he knows... ;)
Yeah, Dante is like the Rodney Dangerfield of this site.

Forum List

Back