• This is where you read Trump's plan. Explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I'm dead serious. Where do I read Trump's plan? Is it on his website? I read Trump's website. It didn't address the national debt or deficit spending.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

hard to believe that you don't know how to SEARCH . As a courtesy , here is some policy and if that's not good enough just do some searching Vasu . Link bad , let me try again Vasu .

I'm dead serious. Where do I read Trump's plan? Is it on his website? I read Trump's website. It didn't address the national debt or deficit spending.

Civil debt is paid off by a robust economy producing taxes.
You're welcome.

Only insofar as there is no place in which one will find what you seek as goes plans for dealing with much of anything. Even a plan for Trump's signature thing -- build a wall -- is not laid out to the extent of what kind of wall it will be, how long it'll take to build, how many people it'll stop from illegally entering the U.S., and how much it'll cost to build.

That's for a damned wall. If a man who's business is real estate can't lay out the best damned plans anyone ever saw for building a friggin' wall, to say nothing of just offering high level plans for building one, why would anyone think the man even has a plan for matters more complex than building a wall?

As far as building the wall goes , well he will rely on his building knowledge as well as the building knowledge of other experts . I suppose that he would get advice from good wall builders like the Israelis who have walls on some of their borders . What do you think of my easily found info gentlemen , is it good enough info Vasu and '320' ??

hard to believe that you don't know how to SEARCH . As a courtesy , here is some policy and if that's not good enough just do some searching Vasu . Link bad , let me try again Vasu .
----------------------------------- try again --- DONALD J. TRUMP POLICIES ---

I read all of that. Somebody told me that Trump's plan address the national debt and deficit spending.

You're welcome.

So magic pays off the debt? Some reason I believe that you believe that. I'm going to try that at my house. I'll just pay off my debt by magic. :cuckoo: As a real conservative Republican I completely hate Reagan Conservatives. It's almost like they think that thinking is immoral and using a calculator is criminal activity.

Last edited:

You're welcome.
------------------------------------- here you go Vasu , see above info .

Seriously? Magic pays off the debt? :clap2: Why is he the first to come up with that one? Wait! He isn't. That was how Reagan was so successful and reducing the debt.:eusa_shifty:

Yes, there's no plan there. Take just one of key policy themes -- trade -- and find a plan. There's a vision there. There are statements about what Trump thinks is wrong. There's not one detail about what he's going to do.

DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION
  • Negotiate fair trade deals that create American jobs, increase American wages, and reduce America's trade deficit.
Donald J. Trump's 7 Point Plan To Rebuild the American Economy by Fighting for Free Trade

1. Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which has not yet been ratified.

Incoherent. One cannot withdraw from something that has not been agreed upon.

2. Appoint tough and smart trade negotiators to fight on behalf of American workers.

Vague. What demonstrable traits and deeds would those negotiators have or demonstrate that make them tougher and smarter than the ones we already have?

3. Direct the Secretary of Commerce to identify every violation of trade agreements a foreign country is currently using to harm our workers, and also direct all appropriate agencies to use every tool under American and international law to end these abuses.

What are the specific existing and ongoing violations that concern Trump? What's being done about them now? What tools, if any, aren't now being used to mitigate their occurring? Which one's, then, does Trump suggest be used going forward?

4. Tell NAFTA partners that we intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers. If they don’t agree to a renegotiation, we will submit notice that the U.S. intends to withdraw from the deal. Eliminate Mexico’s one-side backdoor tariff through the VAT and end sweatshops in Mexico that undercut U.S. workers.

Renegotiate specifically what terms of the agreement?

Ignorant. What Mexico and much of the world call VAT is economically no different than what the U.S. calls sales tax and has the same effect: it increases above what the seller demands the final price consumers pay for goods/services. Should the U.S. tolerate another nation demanding that our states cease to levy sales and use taxes?

5. Instruct the Treasury Secretary to label China a currency manipulator.

Okay. That's pretty specific. I'll give him that one.

6. Instruct the U.S. Trade Representative to bring trade cases against China, both in this country and at the WTO. China's unfair subsidy behavior is prohibited by the terms of its entrance to the WTO, and I intend to enforce those rules.

7. Use every lawful presidential power to remedy trade disputes if China does not stop its illegal activities, including its theft of American trade secrets - including the application of tariffs consistent with Section 201 and 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 and Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962.

As go #6 and #7, they are just as vague on details, what the U.S. will do if it wins or loses any trials, what disputes exist and what they are about, etc. There again, broad vision, but no plan.
Just in case you are not clear on what the difference is between a vision and a plan:

Effective decision making is one of the key traits of a strong leader. On one end of the scale, there are leaders who always look for one more piece of data or evidence before making a decision and often end up in analysis paralysis. On the other hand, there are those leaders who make impulsive decisions, with no input from others or facts to support their position. There is never a decision that can be made with 100% guarantee of the desired outcome. Effective leaders find the balance between analysis / input and pulling the trigger.

This critical balance ends up being the difference between a leader having a vision or a dream. You see, anyone can have a dream. A vision requires a plan and action to make it happen. When a leader is reluctant to make a decision he/she can end up procrastinating and always putting off action until another day, when he/she has more data or more input.

People may become enamored with a dream at first and become engaged around reaching that dream. But the luster quickly fades away when there is not a plan to achieve it. In order to engage and inspire people around a common vision, there must be a clear plan as to how that vision is going to be attained. From this plan, people begin to understand how their day-to-day contributions support that vision. Only then can you create a culture of high engagement in which everyone not only believes in the vision, but commits to helping achieve it.
-- Source: The Difference Between A Dream And A Vision Is A Plan To Get There

You're welcome.

So magic pays off the debt? Some reason I believe that you believe that. I'm going to try that at my house. I'll just pay off my debt by magic. :cuckoo: As a real conservative Republican I completely hate Reagan Conservatives. It's almost like they think that thinking is immoral.
---------------------------------- so , SO you found the info and YOU just don't like the info . All I can say is Tough , looks like the info exists but you just don't like it and want the stanky old broad 'illary' eh Vasu !!

You're welcome.
------------------------------------- here you go Vasu , see above info .

Seriously? Magic pays off the debt? :clap2: Why is he the first to come up with that one? Wait! He isn't. That was how Reagan was so successful and reducing the debt.:eusa_shifty:
-------------------------- I'm not worried about the debt so we just have different concerns . Its time to get the USA great again , time to get it humming again and I trust the Trump to do that Vasu .

As far as building the wall goes , well he will rely on his building knowledge as well as the building knowledge of other experts . I suppose that he would get advice from good wall builders like the Israelis who have walls on some of their borders . What do you think of my easily found info gentlemen , is it good enough info Vasu and '320' ??

I already read all of that weeks ago. I thought "Trump's Plan" was something different. Somebody was mocking me because I believe that deficits and the national debt will drastically increase under Trump. I was criticized because I didn't read "Trump's Plan". Now I found out that I did read Trump's Plan. Thanks guys. I have the information I need now.

You're welcome.

So magic pays off the debt? Some reason I believe that you believe that. I'm going to try that at my house. I'll just pay off my debt by magic. :cuckoo: As a real conservative Republican I completely hate Reagan Conservatives. It's almost like they think that thinking is immoral.

If you were a real conservative, you would know about the Fed bank....methinks you are just a poseur.

You're welcome.

If you were a real conservative, you would know about the Fed bank....methinks you are just a poseur.

The Federal Reserve? or the Fed bank? I tell people this all the time on message boards. My intentions are 100% irrelevant to any discussion. You still have to address the topic at hand. You can't cop out that easy.

Yes, there's no plan there. Take just one of key policy themes -- trade -- and find a plan. There's a vision there. There are statements about what Trump thinks is wrong. There's not one detail about what he's going to do.

DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION
  • Negotiate fair trade deals that create American jobs, increase American wages, and reduce America's trade deficit.
Donald J. Trump's 7 Point Plan To Rebuild the American Economy by Fighting for Free Trade

1. Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which has not yet been ratified.

2. Appoint tough and smart trade negotiators to fight on behalf of American workers.

Vague. What demonstrable traits and deeds would those negotiators have or demonstrate that make them tougher and smarter than the ones we already have?

3. Direct the Secretary of Commerce to identify every violation of trade agreements a foreign country is currently using to harm our workers, and also direct all appropriate agencies to use every tool under American and international law to end these abuses.

What are the specific existing and ongoing violations that concern Trump? What's being done about them now? What tools, if any, aren't now being used to mitigate their occurring? Which one's, then, does Trump suggest be used going forward?

4. Tell NAFTA partners that we intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers. If they don’t agree to a renegotiation, we will submit notice that the U.S. intends to withdraw from the deal. Eliminate Mexico’s one-side backdoor tariff through the VAT and end sweatshops in Mexico that undercut U.S. workers.

Ignorant. What Mexico and much of the world call VAT is economically no different than what the U.S. calls sales tax and has the same effect: it increases above what the seller demands the final price consumers pay for goods/services. Should the U.S. tolerate another nation demanding that our states cease to levy sales and use taxes?

6. Instruct the U.S. Trade Representative to bring trade cases against China, both in this country and at the WTO. China's unfair subsidy behavior is prohibited by the terms of its entrance to the WTO, and I intend to enforce those rules.

7. Use every lawful presidential power to remedy trade disputes if China does not stop its illegal activities, including its theft of American trade secrets - including the application of tariffs consistent with Section 201 and 301 of the Trade Act of 1974 and Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act of 1962.

As go #6 and #7, they are just as vague on details, what the U.S. will do if it wins or loses any trials, what disputes exist and what they are about, etc. There again, broad vision, but no plan.
Just in case you are not clear on what the difference is between a vision and a plan:

Effective decision making is one of the key traits of a strong leader. On one end of the scale, there are leaders who always look for one more piece of data or evidence before making a decision and often end up in analysis paralysis. On the other hand, there are those leaders who make impulsive decisions, with no input from others or facts to support their position. There is never a decision that can be made with 100% guarantee of the desired outcome. Effective leaders find the balance between analysis / input and pulling the trigger.

This critical balance ends up being the difference between a leader having a vision or a dream. You see, anyone can have a dream. A vision requires a plan and action to make it happen. When a leader is reluctant to make a decision he/she can end up procrastinating and always putting off action until another day, when he/she has more data or more input.

People may become enamored with a dream at first and become engaged around reaching that dream. But the luster quickly fades away when there is not a plan to achieve it. In order to engage and inspire people around a common vision, there must be a clear plan as to how that vision is going to be attained. From this plan, people begin to understand how their day-to-day contributions support that vision. Only then can you create a culture of high engagement in which everyone not only believes in the vision, but commits to helping achieve it.
----------------------- go Trump , I like your policies as they are better than illarys plans on the issues that concern me .

DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION

----------------------- go Trump , I like your policies as they are better than illarys plans on the issues that concern me .
You don't want to be taxed to death?

Forum List

Back