Trump Read Trump's Plan

Where do I read Trump's plan?

• I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is where you read Trump's plan. Explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm dead serious. Where do I read Trump's plan? Is it on his website? I read Trump's website. It didn't address the national debt or deficit spending.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Are you kidding? Normally people who frequent message boards are at least somewhat proficient at Google searches.

It's alright. I figured it out. Turns out that I read it weeks ago. I just thought Trump's plan was some formal document that I hadn't seen yet.

I'm dead serious. Where do I read Trump's plan? Is it on his website? I read Trump's website. It didn't address the national debt or deficit spending.

Civil debt is paid off by a robust economy producing taxes.
You're welcome.

So magic pays off the debt? Some reason I believe that you believe that. I'm going to try that at my house. I'll just pay off my debt by magic. :cuckoo: As a real conservative Republican I completely hate Reagan Conservatives. It's almost like they think that thinking is immoral.

If you were a real conservative, you would know about the Fed bank....methinks you are just a poseur.

The Federal Reserve? or the Fed bank? I tell people this all the time on message boards. My intentions are 100% irrelevant to any discussion.

What the fuck do you think I mean, dumb ass? Your intentions are irrelevant....that much you got right.

You're welcome.

So magic pays off the debt? Some reason I believe that you believe that. I'm going to try that at my house. I'll just pay off my debt by magic. :cuckoo: As a real conservative Republican I completely hate Reagan Conservatives. It's almost like they think that thinking is immoral.

If you were a real conservative, you would know about the Fed bank....methinks you are just a poseur.

The Federal Reserve? or the Fed bank? I tell people this all the time on message boards. My intentions are 100% irrelevant to any discussion.

What the fuck do you think I mean, dumb ass? Your intentions are irrelevant....that much you got right.

They are.

Let me explain myself.

Federal revenues - Federal expenditures = surplus/deficit

deficit + deficit+ deficit - surplus - surplus = national debt

Regan Conservatives ignore that mathematical reality. As a real conservative I don't ignore that simple formula.

You have to increase revenues, decrease spending and improve the economy. You have to do all three. That's how Bill Clinton dealt with it.

Let me explain myself.

Regan Conservatives ignore that mathematical reality. As a real conservative I don't ignore that simple formula.

You have to increase revenues, decrease spending and improve the economy. You have to do all three. That's how Bill Clinton dealt with it.

Where the hell did you find this formula?

In the Bill Clinton years the national debt increased by 40% but only 14% if you adjust it for inflation. It's up to you if you want to adjust it for inflation or not.

In the Ronald Reagan years the national debt increased by 186% but only 100% if you adjust it for inflation. It's up to you if you want to adjust it for inflation or not.

Let me explain myself.

It's a top secret formula. I had to avoid two under cover agents and dig an underground tunnel then avoid six armed agents to get into the White House library. Then I went to the book shelf and grabbed the biography of Grover Cleveland and turned to page 207. It was written in code. I copied the code down and flew to Russia to meet a man name Vusgople in a small unknown diner just outside of Saratov to tell me what it meant.

Last edited:

Let me explain myself.

It's a top secret formula. I had to kill two under cover agents and dig an underground tunnel then kill six armed agents to get into the White House library. Then I went to the book shelf and grabbed the biography of Grover Cleveland and turned to page 207. It was written in code. I copied the code down and flew to Russia to meet a man name Vusgople in a small unknown diner just outside of Saratov to tell me what it meant.

You'll have to do better than that or I turn everything I know about you into every alphabet agency in America.

Assets - liabilities = owner's equity

Revnues - Expenses = Profit

I learned these the first day of the first accounting class that I ever took.

Let me explain myself.

You don't have the slightest clue and I m not in the mood to start from the beginning. When you have interest attached to every dollar created (from nothing) even if you paid back ALL the debt, you would still have the interest to pay.

Let me explain myself.

You don't have the slightest clue and I m not in the mood to start from the beginning. When you have interest attached to every dollar created (from nothing) even if you paid back ALL the debt, you would still have the interest to pay.

Well. Since you are smarter than me then we probably can't have a discussion. Just tell me if you prefer Bill Clinton's results or Ronald Reagan's result.

You're welcome.

Wait! You said Civil debt. lol. I didn't catch that until just now. Neat trick!

You're welcome.

---------------------------------- so , SO you found the info and YOU just don't like the info . All I can say is Tough , looks like the info exists but you just don't like it and want the stanky old broad 'illary' eh Vasu !!

It's alright. I don't have anything against his plan. It will probably work. I was just lied to by a poster in here. That's all.

Let me explain myself.

Well. Since you are smarter than me then we probably can't have a discussion. Just tell me if you prefer Bill Clinton's results or Ronald Reagan's result.
You mean the crash of 1989?
Reagan was like cocaine...worked real well until the arteries ruptured.

You're welcome.

Municipal, State and Federal debt is Civil Debt.
Where'd you go to school? India?

You're welcome.

I just didn't catch it because I was discussing the national debt then you said Civil debt. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

You're welcome.

I just didn't catch it because I was discussing the national debt then you said Civil debt. I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.
National debt is civil.
If States and Municipalities collected taxes, they wouldn't have to mooch off the Fed.
Get it?
Please don't tell me you're that ignorant of ONE of the reasons our Federal debt is so high.

Let me explain myself.

Doesn't make one bit of difference which puppet is the face of the franchise that is USA.INC, the banking oligarchs call all the shots and the CEOs do as they are told or they end up like Kennedy. Get a fucking clue and wake the fuck up, Dorothy...you are not in Kansas any more.

Seriously, I am getting TIRED of repeating myself about this debt slavery system, this ancient Babylonian system of pledging one's labor that is taxed in exchange for something of value. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You are a fucking debt slave with an ever decreasing value. You are chattel...a resource and nothing more. Get it now??????

You're welcome.

National debt is civil.
If States and Municipalities collected taxes, they wouldn't have to mooch off the Fed.
Get it?
Please don't tell me you're that ignorant of ONE of the reasons our Federal debt is so high.

You're welcome.

National debt is civil.
Get it?

The federal government gives lots of money to states and local governments. I'm well aware of that. I am too ignorant to understand the concept of mooching. If I agreed to give you $40,000 a year would you be mooching off of me? or would I be the idiot for giving it to you?

Local governments take as much money as they can. They will continue to do so until the monies become unavailable. I don't follow but maybe I'm just not understanding what you are trying to say.

Forum List

Back