Raul Castro: "I apologize to President Obama"

I guess if you consider currying the favor of a communist dictator a win....i guess so.
I'd rather be making friends with a country that is 90 miles off of Our coast instead of continuing to make enemies with them. It's time for a change in the right direction.

If you want to support communist thats your business.
Although that makes you unAmerican in the extreme.

No one is more "unAmerican" than our homegrown NaziCons.

We have paid the price of the piper of death beause of our flawed neo-con policies. The American people refuse to follow the far right fools anymore.
Which explains, of course, why the American People gave the House back to the Republicans in the 2010 mid-terms...

Which explains, of course, why the American People gave the Senate back to the Republicans in the 2014 mid-terms, and confirmed Republican domination of the House...

Yeppers...

That explains it...

I guess if you consider currying the favor of a communist dictator a win....i guess so.
I'd rather be making friends with a country that is 90 miles off of Our coast instead of continuing to make enemies with them. It's time for a change in the right direction.

If you want to support communist thats your business.
Although that makes you unAmerican in the extreme.

No one is more "unAmerican" than our homegrown NaziCons.
Except for the handful of remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots who offer their backsides to their demigod at every opportunity...

So Castro praises Obama. Obama agreed to open up relations with Cuba in return for...nothing. The Cubans had to do exacltly nothign to get the benefit of new relations. In return the Cubans have cracked down on internal dissent, arresting more dissidents these past two months than ever before. Castro refuses Obama's offer until Obama submits to his conditions, like returning Gitmo.
Castro praises Obama as biggest chump in the universe, should be more like it.
Obama: Worst negotiator in the historyu of the world.

Wasn't that the guy on the grassy knoll back in 63'? Damn if that shadowy figure doesn't look like Raul himself. Seriously. Oswald had contacts with Cuba, was a member of the self appointed and sole member of the "hands off Cuba" committee. I can't help but think....

Wasn't that the guy on the grassy knoll back in 63'? Damn if that shadowy figure doesn't look like Raul himself. Seriously. Oswald had contacts with Cuba, was a member of the self appointed and sole member of the "hands off Cuba" committee. I can't help but think....

Was that George H.W. Bush on the grassy knoll? He couldn't remember where he was on the day JFK was killed.

bushtsbd.jpg

Behind the Bushes

Forum List

Back