Raul Castro: "I apologize to President Obama"

I predict that Cuba will be making and selling new cars, and probably boats, within 10 years. I just hope some of their new cars look like some of their old ones. I'd love to have a new '55 Chevy.

I predict that Cuba will be making and selling new cars, and probably boats, within 10 years. I just hope some of their new cars look like some of their old ones. I'd love to have a new '55 Chevy.

Crap ... They have been doing that for years.
Some of the boats they manufactured even made it Florida.

Animosity between Cuba and the U.S.? How does a Nation justify animosity? I don't often agree with Obama but it's a good thing to try to normalize relations with Cuba before the idiot Russians get another foothold. God knows everything is falling apart in the other side of the world.

Has anyhthing changed in the way the Castros rule Cuba? Last I checked it hadn't.
These changes don't happen overnight, but I can almost guarantee that there will be a "New Cuba" when restrictions start opening up. The Cuban people are open for change and conciliation all we have to do is help facilitate it through trade and information.

I wonder how long it will take for the Cubans to start coming here for the benefits and to vote?

One of the best presidents we have ever had IMO. Especially when it comes to repairing decades long foreign policy issues.

Yeah, which is why the world is falling back into chaos and war. Some of you people are so fucking clueless it really is frightening.
LOL, where in the heck have you been for the past 14 years? "Falling back into chaos and war" my ass! We are still trying to recover from the cluster fuck created by the previous Administration.

One of the best presidents we have ever had IMO. Especially when it comes to repairing decades long foreign policy issues.

Yeah, which is why the world is falling back into chaos and war. Some of you people are so fucking clueless it really is frightening.
LOL, where in the heck have you been for the past 14 years? "Falling back into chaos and war" my ass! We are still trying to recover from the cluster fuck created by the previous Administration.

It was going as well as could be expected until Obungles got involved, he frittered it away. Now the entire ME is a powder keg ready to blow.

Thank God he has Yemen under control....oh wait

It was going as well as could be expected until Obungles got involved, he frittered it away. Now the entire ME is a powder keg ready to blow.

You forgot all the other feathers in his bonnet ... Syria, Somalia, Egypt and Libya ... All under control according to the President (just trying to figure out whose control).

Has anyhthing changed in the way the Castros rule Cuba? Last I checked it hadn't.
These changes don't happen overnight, but I can almost guarantee that there will be a "New Cuba" when restrictions start opening up. The Cuban people are open for change and conciliation all we have to do is help facilitate it through trade and information.
I have serious doubts about that but time will tell.

No it wasn't going as well as can be expected. When we toppled Sadaam's regime, it left a power vacuum in that region. Now we are seeing the fruits of that debacle.
Regarding Yemen: that's their problem and not Ours.

Forum List

Back