Raul Castro: "I apologize to President Obama"

He's still the worst president in history
LOL, you must be joking.

Pheonixops
Proud Liberal

No more than you must be. A proud liberal? LMAO
Wants wrong with being a Proud Liberal who tends to want to follow the finer points of the Liberal Founding Fathers of this country? :)

If the Founding Fathers were alive to today they would look at what Liberalism is and do face palms

One of the best presidents we have ever had IMO. Especially when it comes to repairing decades long foreign policy issues.

Yeah, which is why the world is falling back into chaos and war. Some of you people are so fucking clueless it really is frightening.
LOL, where in the heck have you been for the past 14 years? "Falling back into chaos and war" my ass! We are still trying to recover from the cluster fuck created by the previous Administration.

It was going as well as could be expected until Obungles got involved, he frittered it away. Now the entire ME is a powder keg ready to blow.

Thank God he has Yemen under control....oh wait
No it wasn't going as well as can be expected. When we toppled Sadaam's regime, it left a power vacuum in that region. Now we are seeing the fruits of that debacle.

MSNBC talking point, your use of "power vacuum" is a dead give away

I wonder how long it will take for the Cubans to start coming here for the benefits and to vote?
They already do...with open arms as all they have to do is get one foot on American soil to become our newest wetback American.

One of the best presidents we have ever had IMO. Especially when it comes to repairing decades long foreign policy issues.

Yeah, which is why the world is falling back into chaos and war. Some of you people are so fucking clueless it really is frightening.
LOL, where in the heck have you been for the past 14 years? "Falling back into chaos and war" my ass! We are still trying to recover from the cluster fuck created by the previous Administration.

It was going as well as could be expected until Obungles got involved, he frittered it away. Now the entire ME is a powder keg ready to blow.

No it wasn't going as well as can be expected. When we toppled Sadaam's regime, it left a power vacuum in that region. Now we are seeing the fruits of that debacle.

LOL, you people are pretty crazy! It's not a talking point it's a fact. Go check out the Brooking Institute and their opinions regarding that matter. Go check out Lew Rockwell and see their opinions on that matter. Lassy!

LOL, you people are pretty crazy! It's not a talking point it's a fact. Go check out the Brooking Institute and their opinions regarding that matter. Go check out Lew Rockwell and see their opinions on that matter. Lassy!

Brookings is funded by Soros. No thanks

How about Lewrockwell.com?

Never heard of him.

I guess if you consider currying the favor of a communist dictator a win....i guess so.
I'd rather be making friends with a country that is 90 miles off of Our coast instead of continuing to make enemies with them. It's time for a change in the right direction.

If you want to support communist thats your business.
Although that makes you unAmerican in the extreme.

Never heard of him.
Here:
About LewRockwell.com

Never heard of him.
Here:
About LewRockwell.com

I read the Wiki page. Interesting views on topics. I'd have to look into him more before forming an opinion

I guess if you consider currying the favor of a communist dictator a win....i guess so.
I'd rather be making friends with a country that is 90 miles off of Our coast instead of continuing to make enemies with them. It's time for a change in the right direction.

Where did I state that I want to "support communists" as you assert? Isn't a communist country one of Our bankers and trading partners right now??? :)

Never stopped Kohl's from importing clothing from Vietnam...

Never heard of him.
Here:
About LewRockwell.com

I read the Wiki page. Interesting views on topics. I'd have to look into him more before forming an opinion
Or foaming over one...

Where did I state that I want to "support communists" as you assert? Isn't a communist country one of Our bankers and trading partners right now??? :)

Are you claiming cuba isn't communist?

Never stopped Kohl's from importing clothing from Vietnam...

What the fuck does that have to do with the discussion?

Forum List

Back