Rastafari

I went back to the starting because when you quoted people from 1787 I asked how it's relevant to TODAY!!!! Then you went off on a tangent. You must be hard of english, or just really dense, or just hate not having a real response.
So please tell me, how is the 2nd amendment relevant to TODAY, not 1787 or 1888.

All of those quotes are relevant today. You have yet to show me how these quotes have become outdated besides continually bringing up Indians which have nothing to do with the quotes presented to you.

So either present a coherent argument or accept defeat.

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants" (Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787. Taken from Jefferson, On Democracy 20, S. Padover ed., 1939)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

"the ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone," (James Madison, author of the Bill of Rights, in Federalist Paper #46.)

"...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380)

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants" (Thomas Jefferson
I think that's the Taliban's motto these days. That's how dated that statement is. :lol:

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom of Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any bands of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States" (Noah Webster in `An Examination into the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution', 1787, a pamphlet aimed at swaying Pennsylvania toward ratification, in Paul Ford, ed., Pamphlets on the Constitution of the United States, at 56(New York, 1888))

ok then, here are your quotes, care to tell me which one(s) is/are relevant to today? Because I don't see any. Like protect against tyranny in government? C'mon, a handgun, really? And anyways, you don't have guns for that these days unless you're a leftover Waco nut.
One of your quotes talks about a sword! :lol:
The Madison quote about the advantage of being armed is just blowing hot air. Not relevant to anything in particular.

Disarm to enslave? :lol: You're already enslaved by the Cheneys of this world.

"the ultimate authority ... resides in the people alone," total bs, see enslaved above.

Last edited:
Forgot "And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants" (Thomas Jefferson)
I think that's the Taliban's motto these days, that's how dated that statement is. :lol:

I think that's the Taliban's motto these days. That's how dated that statement is. :lol:

The Taliban is not a problem of liberty or guns, but rather the absence of proper morals.

One of your quotes talks about a sword! :lol:

So what? They had guns and swords back then and we have guns and swords today. I'm not sure how that is suppose to be a problem?:eusa_eh:

Disarm to enslave? :lol: You're already enslaved by the Cheneys of this world.

In otherwords you admit it is true.

Ya swords are soooo relevant to today.
cmon seriously, you need a gun to keep you free from a tyranical government? Were you one of the people who escaped at Waco? :lol:
You're hard of english too, I said you're already enslaved by the rich and powerful of this world and you have a gun, so not having one won't make a diff on that front.

All aboard, and jump on the Ganja Bus
We now want the new weed, beat under us
Rollin' up, roll like we thunderous
Somkin' up, Rasta not sprinkle dust
Too much ecstasy, make manna exit us
Too much fantasy, here upon next to us
Fit in ganja weed, always notorious
Sucker censor me, if you feel glorious
We have weed in our cakes and Oreo's
Believe me though, death upon your Marlboro
You want my roll, on someone you hardly know
This Marley grow, no time to move feet