Rasmussen: Romney up again

Hello,

Liberal here. I am here to bring awareness of the uselessness of single sourced polls.

Please do everyone a favor and do not post single sourced polls as a "valid" end result.

To avoid looking like an ass please use aggregated source polls, like RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls.

Thank you, have a great day.

I have not looked yet, but shall I assume you went into BL's 'Obama is up by 7' thread and said this as well?

Hello,

Liberal here. I am here to bring awareness of the uselessness of single sourced polls.

Please do everyone a favor and do not post single sourced polls as a "valid" end result.

To avoid looking like an ass please use aggregated source polls, like RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls.

Thank you, have a great day.

I have not looked yet, but shall I assume you went into BL's 'Obama is up by 7' thread and said this as well?

I wasn't aware of the thread.. Isn't it a few days old?

Just wait until we look a week from now.. This Administration FUCKED up badly.. Hillary is on television apologizing again for the video/movie made.. So sick of these Appeasers.

She is embarassing if only because we now know that the attacks were pre planned long ago. What she is really saying is that it's a shame that we have such of fucked up Constitution that we can't stop offensive movies from being made.

What REALLY is a shame that there is a "religion" whose followers have so little confidence in its Prophet and His connection to their God, that they must kill everyone who dares to speak the truth about Him.

If Christians acted like that there would be hardly a liberal alive.

Now it's only by one point in the Daily Tracking poll but there are some interesting stats in this poll.

Check it out:

Romney is now supported by 18% of white Democrats.

:eusa_whistle:

Romney has solidified the GOP vote and holds a 77-point lead among Republicans. That’s slightly larger than Obama’s 72-point advantage among Democrats.

:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps most significantly, Republicans are once again more engaged in the election than Democrats. Forty-nine percent (49%) of GOP voters are following the race on a daily basis. Among Democrats, just 42% are that interested.

Throughout 2012, Republicans have consistently held the enthusiasm advantage. However, for a few days following the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, the president’s party caught up to the GOP on this important measure of potential turnout.

:D

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Admittedly, Rasmussen is the most accurate of the polling systems available, but we have to interpret the results fairly. The convention bounces of both candidates are gone and basically it's a tie between the two. Until we see a 3-4 margin between the two candidates, the polling won't determine much significant because it will be within the margin of error.

What is telling however, is that 18% of white Democrats now side with Republicans and Republicans are more a energized base. We can confirm that here on the USMB for there are more adamant conservatives than liberal posters on the boards.

Last edited:
Rasmussen is the least accurate of all the pollsters. On average, Rasmussen has been biased about 4 points to the Republicans.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

And the turnout fairy is not going to wave her wand and rescue the Republicans.

Sept. 12: Polls Since Conventions Point to Decline in 'Enthusiasm Gap' - NYTimes.com

The Republican turnout advantage is down to +1.4, lower than the 2008 level of +2.1 and the historical average of +1.5. Naturally, if someone feels this year has to be different, we can't disprove such a feeling, but a feeling is all that it is. People need to understand that just because they feel strongly doesn't mean the rest of America shares their feelings.

Last edited:
Rasmussen is the least accurate of all the pollsters. On average, Rasmussen has been biased about 4 points to the Republicans.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

Sept. 12: Polls Since Conventions Point to Decline in 'Enthusiasm Gap' - NYTimes.com

The Republican turnout advantage is down to +1.4, lower than the 2008 level of +2.1 and the historical average of +1.5. Naturally, if someone feels this year has to be different, we can't disprove such a feeling, but a feeling is all that it is. People need to understand that just because they feel strongly doesn't mean the rest of America shares their feelings.

Silver is a KOS hack, hyper-partisan progressive... taking him as proof of your assertion is not better than a rightwinger using Rush as proof

Silver is a KOS hack, hyper-partisan progressive... taking him as proof of your assertion is not better than a rightwinger using Rush as proof

Are Silver's numbers wrong?

Are Silver's numbers wrong?

Are Rass's??

You can sit there and claim Rass to be 'biased' yet they put out exactly how they draw their numbers... Silver, on the other hand, is about as transparent as mud... he is about as reliable in his analysis and opinion (which is what his articles are) as Rush... and I don't count Rush nor Silver as sources of any proof...

so you guys think the video is a good thing?

I don't think the video is a good thing, but over here we have this kooky little thing called freedom of speech. Screw those goatfuckers. I don't endorse that stupid video, and I don't endorse that fat lemon Michael Moore's videos. But I do endorse their constitutional right to be stupid.

It's pathetic that the left demonizes Christians. I don't seem to remember Christians storming a consulate after that dickless idiot decided to put a Crucifix in a jar of urine and called it art...

rass is biased

Yes, it is. It weighs in favor of democratic support up front as a good many that supported Obama in 2008 typically cannot be readily reached by telephone; hence, it presupposes a certain percentile as likely voters that will support him again.

In other words, Obama is one point behind assuming that this same block of voters will show up and consistently support him again.

But you are free to not know this and go on living in your fantasy world. In the meantime, the pros on Obama's staff know this and are not unconcerned.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back