Rasmussen: Romney up again

I know the Lefties will call me crazy, But I predicted this shit months ago. The Way the Pollsters work, they really only care about accuracy in the last few weeks of the Election, when people will be able to compare what they were saying then, to the Poll results.

2 Months ago I said after the Conventions the Liberal Press will put up a full court press to try and help Obama win, this includes skewed polls, with Samples that heavily favor Democrats in order to try and Create an Air of Inevitability that Obama will win, and suppress GOP base Turn out. I guarantee in the last few weeks of the Election all the Polls will have it a dead heat.

Wait and see.

You mean the Right-wing pollster has the Republican candidate leading?

polls_GomerSurprise_1140_696117_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

This includes Ras, which is the only pollster with a Romney lead:

Talking Points Memo - PollTracker

Overall - with Ras factored in - the Prez is up 5.4 at the moment, according to PollTracker.

The problem with aggregating polls like this is that you're never going to get an accurate prediction of the election. The underlying rationale for doing so is that you will get a "complete" look at the election but the problem is that if, for example, one poll has the election dead on the money but another is wildly innacurate, aggregating the two will give you a wildly inaccurate picture of the election. Daily trackers are usually the way to go, which is why I prefer Gallup or Rassmusen.

It's fun watching you guys trying to cope with the inevitable.

Your false confidence is showing, Arti.

So 2 days ago, obama was up 3 points at Rasmussen, and you claimed it was all over. The Muslim Brotherhood hits our embassy in Egypt and the next day, Romney is up by 1. Now, we know that Egypt is not our ally, our embassy in Libya was burned and our ambassador murdered and our embassy in Yemen is under siege. This morning, Romney is up 3.
Rasmussen's dailys are a 3 day average so if your boy has dropped 6 points in 2 days, one could infer that he will likely be down a couple more tomorrow.

Tell me, Arti? At what point will the bravado fade and be replaced with full panic mode?

Last edited:

So 2 days ago, obama was up 3 points at Rasmussen, and you claimed it was all over. The Muslim Brotherhood hits our embassy in Egypt and the next day, Romney is up by 1. Now, we know that Egypt is not our ally, our embassy in Libya was burned and our ambassador murdered and our embassy in Yemen is under siege. This morning, Romney is up 3.
Rasmussen's dailys are a 3 day average so if your boy has dropped 6 points in 2 days, one could infer that he will likely be down a couple more tomorrow.

Tell me, Arti? At what point will the bravado fade and be replaced with full panic mode?

False confidence? :lol:

Panic mode is never going to happen, Ern. Obama is going to win. I'm as sure of it as I am that the sun will rise tomorrow.

But don't take my word for it. Go check out RCP, 538, and Intrade. The writing is on the wall. Romney's goose is cooked and has been for a while and you guys are deluding yourselves to believe otherwise but that's what happens when you live in a bubble.

Romney never got more than 25% of Republicans in the primaries.

This upcoming Romney ass-whooping should convince Republicans to also get rid of Citizens United. A non-conservative pretender basically bought the Republican nomination and there wasn't a damn thing that conservatives could do about it.

YOu work on the assumption that anyone considers Ratmussen credible... or that he doesn't fudge his results.

I find it hard to believe EVERY other poll finds an Obama advantage, and he's the only one who finds a Romney one.

False confidence? :lol:

Panic mode is never going to happen, Ern. Obama is going to win. I'm as sure of it as I am that the sun will rise tomorrow.

But don't take my word for it. Go check out RCP, 538, and Intrade. The writing is on the wall. Romney's goose is cooked and has been for a while and you guys are deluding yourselves to believe otherwise but that's what happens when you live in a bubble.

And it's only a matter of time before his wealthy donors pull the plug and put their efforts into HOuse and Senate races...

Forum List

Back