Rasmussen: Romney up again

It's fun watching you guys trying to cope with the inevitable.

Your false confidence is showing, Arti.

So 2 days ago, obama was up 3 points at Rasmussen, and you claimed it was all over. The Muslim Brotherhood hits our embassy in Egypt and the next day, Romney is up by 1. Now, we know that Egypt is not our ally, our embassy in Libya was burned and our ambassador murdered and our embassy in Yemen is under siege. This morning, Romney is up 3.
Rasmussen's dailys are a 3 day average so if your boy has dropped 6 points in 2 days, one could infer that he will likely be down a couple more tomorrow.

Tell me, Arti? At what point will the bravado fade and be replaced with full panic mode?

False confidence? :lol:

Panic mode is never going to happen, Ern. Obama is going to win. I'm as sure of it as I am that the sun will rise tomorrow.

But don't take my word for it. Go check out RCP, 538, and Intrade. The writing is on the wall. Romney's goose is cooked and has been for a while and you guys are deluding yourselves to believe otherwise but that's what happens when you live in a bubble.

You live in Ma. Thats the biggest bubble in the Country. What a fucking Dick Head you are.

Better yet, Bubble Head!

Forum List

Back