rarely say this (Hatch/Brown Feud in Senate)

Who buys all the crap made in China, yeah the poor and middle class. Who buys the higher quality goods made in the USA...yeah the wealthy.
What an astoundingly true statement.

Seriously, if the goal is America first, jobs in America, made in America goods, the upper middle class to wealthy are the ones who are going to purchase these products yet the left wants to punish them with tax increases, take their money give it to the poor and middle class so they can buy crap made in CHINA WTF.

Why doesn't the tax bill give tax cut to people on welfare and not paying taxes?????

I love how they hide welfare in our tax collection.

The earned income credit is welfare.

Also, if nearly 50% of Americans pay $0 in taxes,how in the fuck are they supposed to get a tax break?

So you advocate that the 47% who pay no tax should on all income, which benefits are, now? Wow.
Yet under Obama the rich got richer and more people became poorer.
So you admit that the GOP lied when they said that when the rich get richer they create jobs and that makes the poor richer.
Thank you!

What are your perfect tax brackets? List the income levels and the rates they should be taxed.
ALL income, no matter what kind, should be taxed at the same flat rate with no deductions of any kind, not even charity.
The 47% pay payroll taxes, so it is a GOP scripted lie that the 47% pay no taxes.

And who decides how much the govt spends, huh?
So you admit that the GOP lied when they said that when the rich get richer they create jobs and that makes the poor richer.
Thank you!

What are your perfect tax brackets? List the income levels and the rates they should be taxed.
ALL income, no matter what kind, should be taxed at the same flat rate with no deductions of any kind, not even charity.

We agree.

What rate?
A rate that covers all government expenses plus a little extra to pay down the debt.
Our elected representatives.

Who buys all the crap made in China, yeah the poor and middle class. Who buys the higher quality goods made in the USA...yeah the wealthy.
You really believe that? ... it's possible you do, I suppose.

Go to the big box stores packed floor to ceiling with made in CHINA, you will find millions of poor and middle class people slurping it up.

Who makes sure that the poor cannot afford American-made goods? Oh yeah..the rich....who out-source American Jobs....and reap the profits. The poor have to buy crap..and that is all in the corporate plan.

They get those taxes back, dear-

Tax cuts enacted in the past decade have been generous to wealthy taxpayers, too, making them a target for President Barack Obama and Democrats in Congress. Less noticed were tax cuts for low- and middle-income families, which were expanded when Obama signed the massive economic recovery package last year.

The result is a tax system that exempts almost half the country from paying for programs that benefit everyone, including national defense, public safety, infrastructure and education. It is a system in which the top 10 percent of earners — households making an average of $366,400 in 2006 — paid about 73 percent of the income taxes collected by the federal government.

The bottom 40 percent, on average, make a profit from the federal income tax, meaning they get more money in tax credits than they would otherwise owe in taxes. For those people, the government sends them a payment.
Half of U.S. pays no federal income tax

Now maybe you’ll understand the predicament we are in.
So you advocate that the 47% who pay no tax should on all income, which benefits are, now? Wow.
Thank you!

The 47% pay payroll taxes, so it is a GOP scripted lie that the 47% pay no taxes.
Thank you!

Actually it is the dems that overtax businesses.

Who makes sure that the poor cannot afford American-made goods? Oh yeah..the rich....who out-source American Jobs....and reap the profits. The poor have to buy crap..and that is all in the corporate plan.

Go to liberal run states like California and New York, they tax and fee the crap out of the poor.

So far we hear a lot of far left religious dogma about the rich.

Also the far left passed Obamacare the biggest tax ever on the middle class.

So we all know that the far left is just reaching with their debunked religious dogma of lies!
All the left know how to do is bitch. If they knew how to improve things they would have done so. They failed for eight miserable years so now they bitch.

Well it is lot more than that, just look at the far left policies in Baltimore and Chicago. They have failed in those cities, but the people in those cities still vote far left.
Last count I heard was 602 murdered in Chicago to date. Great job Emanuel. Great job.

How many are supposed to be murdered in a city the size of Chicago?

Chicago has half the population of Houston yet double the murders.
Does that help?

Who makes sure that the poor cannot afford American-made goods?

Democrats, any other questions?

God..of all the shit on this site...What I hate the worst are those dip-shits who will take a tiny piece of your post..and respond to it...it's intellectually dishonest. I guess I should expect no less.

No..assmuncher....it is not a Party thing.....it is a rich people thing. Outsourcing is non-partisan...and it leads to higher prices for American-made goods. Also, fewer Americans can make the higher wages..so they have to buy the out-sourced crap foisted on them because of corporate strategy.

And they are the ones having fits now, because their constituents will now notice who is taxing the hell out of them.

Go to liberal run states like California and New York, they tax and fee the crap out of the poor.

Why doesn't the tax bill give tax cut to people on welfare and not paying taxes?????

I love how they hide welfare in our tax collection.

The earned income credit is welfare.

Also, if nearly 50% of Americans pay $0 in taxes,how in the fuck are they supposed to get a tax break?

You cannot get an economy like Venezuela unless you fully adopt Progressive economic policies

Not sure how you feel that is a solution? Or do you feel that a solution is needed? For many, outsourcing and selling the poor junk..that breaks and requires more buying of junk..is working out pretty well.

God..of all the shit on this site...What I hate the worst are those dip-shits who will take a tiny piece of your post..and respond to it...it's intellectually dishonest. I guess I should expect no less.

No..assmuncher....it is not a Party thing.....it is a rich people thing. Outsourcing is non-partisan...and it leads to higher prices for American-made goods. Also, fewer Americans can make the higher wages..so they have to buy the out-sourced crap foisted on them because of corporate strategy.

In other words, I pointed out that its the Democratic party that taxes and fees the crap out of the poor and middle class FACT and you are butthurt.

By taxing less, they can afford to operate in this country, rather than outside, bringing back jobs.

Not sure how you feel that is a solution? Or do you feel that a solution is needed? For many, outsourcing and selling the poor junk..that breaks and requires more buying of junk..is working out pretty well.

:cuckoo:

In other words, I pointed out that its the Democratic party that taxes and fees the crap out of the poor and middle class FACT and you are butthurt.

Nope..btw..not that it matters, to me..but I'm a life long Republican..up to two years ago..guess what changed..LOL! I think a post should be quoted in its entirety..just a thing, no matter, you wouldn't understand. It is clear that outsourcing is done to protect corporate profits..at the behest of shareholders. Avoiding taxes and fees is a bonus, no doubt..but the number one reason for outsourcing is wages.I have sat through innumerable stockholder meetings where the decision to outsource was discussed..and wages were always the impetus. Always.

My, my, pants on fire? Lol

Nope..btw..not that it matters, to me..but I'm a life long Republican..up to two years ago..guess what changed..LOL! I think a post should be quoted in its entirety..just a thing, no matter, you wouldn't understand. It is clear that outsourcing is done to protect corporate profits..at the behest of shareholders. Avoiding taxes and fees is a bonus, no doubt..but the number one reason for outsourcing is wages.I have sat through innumerable stockholder meetings where the decision to outsource was discussed..and wages were always the impetus. Always.

Forum List

Back