rarely say this (Hatch/Brown Feud in Senate)

Who buys all the crap made in China, yeah the poor and middle class. Who buys the higher quality goods made in the USA...yeah the wealthy.

Who makes sure that the poor cannot afford American-made goods?

Democrats, any other questions?

God..of all the shit on this site...What I hate the worst are those dip-shits who will take a tiny piece of your post..and respond to it...it's intellectually dishonest. I guess I should expect no less.

No..assmuncher....it is not a Party thing.....it is a rich people thing. Outsourcing is non-partisan...and it leads to higher prices for American-made goods. Also, fewer Americans can make the higher wages..so they have to buy the out-sourced crap foisted on them because of corporate strategy.

In other words, I pointed out that its the Democratic party that taxes and fees the crap out of the poor and middle class FACT and you are butthurt.

Nope..btw..not that it matters, to me..but I'm a life long Republican..up to two years ago..guess what changed..LOL! I think a post should be quoted in its entirety..just a thing, no matter, you wouldn't understand. It is clear that outsourcing is done to protect corporate profits..at the behest of shareholders. Avoiding taxes and fees is a bonus, no doubt..but the number one reason for outsourcing is wages.I have sat through innumerable stockholder meetings where the decision to outsource was discussed..and wages were always the impetus. Always.

You need to repeat a few classes. :eusa_hand:

Actually it is the dems that overtax businesses.
Who buys all the crap made in China, yeah the poor and middle class. Who buys the higher quality goods made in the USA...yeah the wealthy.

Who makes sure that the poor cannot afford American-made goods? Oh yeah..the rich....who out-source American Jobs....and reap the profits. The poor have to buy crap..and that is all in the corporate plan.

Go to liberal run states like California and New York, they tax and fee the crap out of the poor.
Not sure how you feel that is a solution? Or do you feel that a solution is needed? For many, outsourcing and selling the poor junk..that breaks and requires more buying of junk..is working out pretty well.
:cuckoo:
That's me..crazy. Things like planned obsolescence...never happen, I'm sure. Or matching toys against demographic--and planning for breakage..over a planned cycle..science fiction, I'm sure. ROTF..I'm never sure if you guys are really ignorant..or just pretend to be, in order to make your political point. No matter..rock on!

My, my, pants on fire? Lol

God..of all the shit on this site...What I hate the worst are those dip-shits who will take a tiny piece of your post..and respond to it...it's intellectually dishonest. I guess I should expect no less.

No..assmuncher....it is not a Party thing.....it is a rich people thing. Outsourcing is non-partisan...and it leads to higher prices for American-made goods. Also, fewer Americans can make the higher wages..so they have to buy the out-sourced crap foisted on them because of corporate strategy.

In other words, I pointed out that its the Democratic party that taxes and fees the crap out of the poor and middle class FACT and you are butthurt.

Nope..btw..not that it matters, to me..but I'm a life long Republican..up to two years ago..guess what changed..LOL! I think a post should be quoted in its entirety..just a thing, no matter, you wouldn't understand. It is clear that outsourcing is done to protect corporate profits..at the behest of shareholders. Avoiding taxes and fees is a bonus, no doubt..but the number one reason for outsourcing is wages.I have sat through innumerable stockholder meetings where the decision to outsource was discussed..and wages were always the impetus. Always.
LOL..backatcha...anyone with a Confederate flag on their Aviator is a inbred fool anyway..so...I'm not too concerned about your opinion of my veracity.

Who makes sure that the poor cannot afford American-made goods? Oh yeah..the rich....who out-source American Jobs....and reap the profits. The poor have to buy crap..and that is all in the corporate plan.

Go to liberal run states like California and New York, they tax and fee the crap out of the poor.
Not sure how you feel that is a solution? Or do you feel that a solution is needed? For many, outsourcing and selling the poor junk..that breaks and requires more buying of junk..is working out pretty well.
That's me..crazy. Things like planned obsolescence...never happen, I'm sure. Or matching toys against demographic--and planning for breakage..over a planned cycle..science fiction, I'm sure. ROTF..I'm never sure if you guys are really ignorant..or just pretend to be, in order to make your political point. No matter..rock on!

Economics clearly not your strong suit :itsok:

Tax breaks for corporations and the rich on the backs of the middle class and children....we know, Dems, we know.

If the bill passes, we are all going to die....just like Trump taking office in January.

We all died.
More lies .. but, if you say them often enough, somebody will think it's true.

You need to repeat a few classes. :eusa_hand:

Do tell......or...I'm right--and you don't either the intellectual honesty, or the knowledge, to prove me wrong..so which is it?

14B259F8-3E39-4D56-93D5-2D2B7B341816.jpeg

Used to have one worse in my signature, but took it down.
Honey, look a little closer. It is mocking the Dems

LOL..backatcha...anyone with a Confederate flag on their Aviator is a inbred fool anyway..so...I'm not too concerned about your opinion of my veracity.

What are your perfect tax brackets? List the income levels and the rates they should be taxed.
ALL income, no matter what kind, should be taxed at the same flat rate with no deductions of any kind, not even charity.

We agree.

What rate?
A rate that covers all government expenses plus a little extra to pay down the debt.

That would be tough to pass in a Congressional bill. How will people know how much to pay in taxes if there isn’t a rate?

Are you suggesting the honor system? How much should should Bill and Hillary pay? They are rich. What is their fair share?
You would need to know what the total income of all types is, which I don't know off hand, and divide it by the spending budget to get the % and then add 1% earmarked for debt reduction.
Look up "penny plan"

Sanford-Enzi 'Penny Plan' gets nation to a balanced budget

Economics clearly not your strong suit :itsok:

Nope...but even though I'm out of my field..given the rank ignorance I see here..I'll do OK. Business now..I got a bit of experience in...and what motivate corporate entities--yeah...things like..what's the number one expense most business have..the one that they have some control over..and the one that the shareholder can carve on..the easiest?

View attachment 161077

Used to have one worse in my signature, but took it down.
Honey, look a little closer. It is mocking the Dems

Fair enough..as long as you aren't an alt/right butthead..i apologize for my snark..sometimes that dang kneejerk..gets me in trouble.I seldom lie though..probably a rarity here.

Now, HERE is a piece of incredibly faulty logic .... and he doesn't even realize what he's saying.

:bsflag::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Now, HERE is a piece of incredibly faulty logic .... and he doesn't even realize what he's saying.
Do..enlighten me..or are you like so many here...throw some shit..and run. Usually, the next step is for you to save face by telling my how I'm not worth your oh so precious time..and slither out. surprise me.

:bsflag::blowup::blowup::blowup:
Well that answered my question..another poser...nice flag..bet you've seen it a lot.

Do..enlighten me..or are you like so many here...throw some shit..and run. Usually, the next step is for you to save face by telling my how I'm not worth your oh so precious time..and slither out. surprise me.

Your post makes clear you don't know what the hell you are talking about so what would be the point in discussing it with you? You bitch about corporations outsourcing ignoring that its the middle class who has trillions of dollars invested in the same corporations.

Oh, believe me, I don't run .. I'll be right here.

Let's look at what you said. You claim that the rich intentionally suppress the poor so that the poor will be forced to buy cheap, outsourced goods, and it's all part of the "corporate plan". You, of course, offer exactly ZERO proof of this - no examples, no incriminating statements, no nothing. And, we're supposed to buy this - simply because you say so, right?

Frankly, what you say is - simply - nonsense.

1) Who masterminds this amazing, and obviously very intricate, conspiracy to keep them poor? What grand methodology - what sinister plot - what secret cabal does all this? Do they have secret meetings in the basement of the local church at midnight on every full moon? I've gone from the bottom 1% to the top 2% in my lifetime - they sure ain't very good at it, are they?

2) Now, for the grand reveal ------ my income is based on %. Profits are a percentage of the sale price - if I sell an item for more money, I make more --- ready????? -- PROFIT. If I can get you to buy a more expensive version, I make more ---- ready, again? - PROFIT.

3) It is in my vested interest to sell you high end merchandise - same amount of work, more PROFIT - greater return on investment.

4) See how that works?

Never fear ---- I'll be right here.

Your post makes clear you don't know what the hell you are talking about so what would be the point in discussing it with you? You bitch about corporations outsourcing ignoring that its the middle class who has trillions of dollars invested in the same corporations.

What middle class? Sure..in the form of Retirement and Pension plans..true that. But the impetus to outsource has always been wages. The assets tied up in the Retirement and Pension funds are unavailable..in the short term..to the middle class..and a strong downturn..could make it so that they are never realized. Those plans are at risk and are in play.
Outsourcing screws the working class. Ultimately, I believe it screws the Middle class, what there is of it left, as well. There's room for debate there. Having such a large segment of our assets overseas..and subject to vagaries of fortune such as wars,natural disaster, nationalization--never made long-term sense to me. It is a gamble..and if the dice come-up snake eyes...it is the middle class..the pension funds..the retirement plans..that will bear the brunt.

But the one thing that is clear..is that it is not a partisan thing. It is a red herring to throw out taxes and fees..while they are an inconvenience..they are not what drives outsourcing.
Wages do..followed by reduced regulation.

What middle class? Sure..in the form of Retirement and Pension plans..true that. But the impetus to outsource has always been wages. The assets tied up in the Retirement and Pension funds are unavailable..in the short term..to the middle class..and a strong downturn..could make it so that they are never realized. Those plans are at risk and are in play.
Outsourcing screws the working class. Ultimately, I believe it screws the Middle class, what there is of it left, as well. There's room for debate there. Having such a large segment of our assets overseas..and subject to vagaries of fortune such as wars,natural disaster, nationalization--never made long-term sense to me. It is a gamble..and if the dice come-up snake eyes...it is the middle class..the pension funds..the retirement plans..that will bear the brunt.

But the one thing that is clear..is that it is not a partisan thing. It is a red herring to throw out taxes and fees..while they are an inconvenience..they are not what drives outsourcing.
Wages do..followed by reduced regulation.

Oh good lord, who owns the corporations? HELLO...geeze just never mind :eusa_hand:

Oh, believe me, I don't run .. I'll be right here.

Let's look at what you said. You claim that the rich intentionally suppress the poor so that the poor will be forced to buy cheap, outsourced goods, and it's all part of the "corporate plan". You, of course, offer exactly ZERO proof of this - no examples, no incriminating statements, no nothing. And, we're supposed to buy this - simply because you say so, right?

Frankly, what you say is - simply - nonsense.

1) Who masterminds this amazing, and obviously very intricate, conspiracy to keep them poor? What grand methodology - what sinister plot - what secret cabal does all this? Do they have secret meetings in the basement of the local church at midnight on every full moon? I've gone from the bottom 1% to the top 2% in my lifetime - they sure ain't very good at it, are they?

2) Now, for the grand reveal ------ my income is based on %. Profits are a percentage of the sale price - if I sell an item for more money, I make more --- ready????? -- PROFIT. If I can get you to buy a more expensive version, I make more ---- ready, again? - PROFIT.

3) It is in my vested interest to sell you high end merchandise - same amount of work, more PROFIT - greater return on investment.

4) See how that works?

Never fear ---- I'll be right here.
Sorry for the wait...this tag team shit is tiring to the fingers.

Now..I think you misunderstand..I allege no grand conspiracy. Business responds to the same stimuli in much the same manner. The corporate plan..is outsourcing. The victim..the American working class. If a shareholder can reduce labor costs..by outsourcing..a group of them can force a business to outsource...via the courts, if necessary. Fiduciary responsibility. If labor costs go down..and prices stay the same..the difference..is remitted to the shareholders. Simple as that. But you knew that, right?

Of course, this leads to US workers out of work..or working for diminished wages..thus their buying power is reduced..and they must buy the cheap Chinese crap on the Walmart shelves. So, here we are at square one.

Forum List

Back