Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

Cheney again supporting Bush's status of forces agreement:

"The key opinion I would seek under these circumstances is -- obviously, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs isn't bad -- but I also want to know what the local commander thinks, what Ray Odierno believes, the four-star who now commands in Iraq. And as best I can tell, I think he does support this program.

It does meet our commitments that we made in the status of forces agreements to the Iraqis, and it leaves a residue of forces there after 2010 that would allow him to do whatever needs to be done before we get to the end of 2011, which is when all of the troops have to be out."

link:

CNN Interview with Dick Cheney : 'Obama's decisions are putting country at risk' - Nachrichten English-News - DIE WELT

and another nice gem from that interview:

"What happened in Iraq is we've eliminated that possibility. We got rid of one of the worst dictators in the 20th century. We got rid of his government.

There is no prospect that Iraq is going to become a place where once again they produce weapons of mass destruction or support terrorists..."

So Obama abides by the treaty that Bush signed and now he's being held to blame.

You fucking rightwing idiots are just that.

If Obama had started sending troops BACK into Iraq in January 2012 you would have bitched then, too. Pigs.

But Obama said he would not put boots on the ground then next day announces he is sending in 250 personnel.

Dude was right. He lies.

-Geaux
ahhhhhh, so now you don't want him to protect the embassy and diplomats?

Geaux is not smart, so when he lies it is laughable.

We had military forces at the Embassy already.

That 250 man supplement is for security as well as training purposes.

Geaux is willing Americans should die so he can blame the president.

That is despicable for any American.

If only we stayed out of the middle east we wouldnt have all this blowback from those neanderthals. America is to blame for its imperialistic, colonialist, capitalist, profiteering, adventuring...

Its all our fault.... LOL

Forum List

Back