Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

if you had anything close to proof of the things you are insisting are gospel truth Bush and cheney would be in jail right now. in short every single thing you're written can be refuted; since you have proved nothing

==============================================
you're such an idiot.

instead of reaching back to 1994 for something cheney said to make a point; why not go back about 2 years for what Obama said. Obama said we were leaving Iraq a "strong and stable democracy". biden said Iraq would become known as one of the biggest foreign policy successes of the Obama administration

in other words you "owned" Iraq when you thought things were working out. when Obama managed to turn it to sh*t it went back to being a bush quagmire

you're a loser lying to himself about everything
You're fucking delusional. Obama "owns" Iraq for adhering to Bush's withdrawal timeline? Are you on acid? What makes you think that Obama had ANY fucking control over what happened to Iraq after Bush agreed to Iraq's terms that our soldiers would be out by 2011?

BUSH SIGNED THE WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT. "Why reach back to 1994?" Because everything that Dick Cheney said would happen back in 1994 is exactly what happened after Bush lied to invade Iraq in 2003. Who was Vice President when Bush lied and invaded Iraq in 2003? Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney predicted Dick Cheney's own failure, and it's Obama's fault? There was never going to be a military victory in Afghanistan or Iraq, no matter who the US President was. Both wars were mistakes, Iraq was a war crime because it was started by pure lies.

You people are fucking sick. Declassified Bush government documents prove that Bush lied. You just keep defending him because you can't admit that you are wrong. You defend his lies and torture and war crimes, and you dismiss the evidence that comes from the Bush administration itself. The Bush administration lied to invade Iraq. Dick Cheney was VP to Bush when they both lied to invade Iraq which created the quagmire that Dick Cheney predicted in 1994.

Dick Cheney should die in prison.

Before:

Liberals - 'All hail Saint King Obama for showing compassion and bringing home the troops in Iraq!'

Pubs - 'Um, you know that he's just following Bush's withdrawal timeline...?'

Liberals - 'Shut up and give praise to the Saint King Obama!'

Now:

Liberals - 'But... but... but... BUSH SIGNED THE WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT!'

Pubs - 'sigh...'

:lol:

My point is Obama owns Iraq now.
Rhetoric does not create reality.

Obama holds some responsibility for Iraq. Bush holds a lot more. "Claiming credit" is not the same this as actually being responsible.

Obama swore to serve and protect. He doesn't get a pass. If Iraq is one of his great achievements then he is responsible just like any other president.

Remember, liberals get praise for 'wanting' and/or 'intending to act,' and then blame republicans for actually acting. For liberals, the 'intention' is all that matters. That's why they never stick around to clean up their messes... :eusa_whistle:

You Obama supporters are going to have to grow up and take responsibility for this president you voted for. The president doesn't get to pick which laws he wants to enforce or ignore and it's the same with war. Politics doesn't keep the peace. Grow up.

==============================================
you're such an idiot.

instead of reaching back to 1994 for something cheney said to make a point; why not go back about 2 years for what Obama said. Obama said we were leaving Iraq a "strong and stable democracy". biden said Iraq would become known as one of the biggest foreign policy successes of the Obama administration

in other words you "owned" Iraq when you thought things were working out. when Obama managed to turn it to sh*t it went back to being a bush quagmire

you're a loser lying to himself about everything
You're fucking delusional. Obama "owns" Iraq for adhering to Bush's withdrawal timeline? Are you on acid? What makes you think that Obama had ANY fucking control over what happened to Iraq after Bush agreed to Iraq's terms that our soldiers would be out by 2011?

BUSH SIGNED THE WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT. "Why reach back to 1994?" Because everything that Dick Cheney said would happen back in 1994 is exactly what happened after Bush lied to invade Iraq in 2003. Who was Vice President when Bush lied and invaded Iraq in 2003? Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney predicted Dick Cheney's own failure, and it's Obama's fault? There was never going to be a military victory in Afghanistan or Iraq, no matter who the US President was. Both wars were mistakes, Iraq was a war crime because it was started by pure lies.

You people are fucking sick. Declassified Bush government documents prove that Bush lied. You just keep defending him because you can't admit that you are wrong. You defend his lies and torture and war crimes, and you dismiss the evidence that comes from the Bush administration itself. The Bush administration lied to invade Iraq. Dick Cheney was VP to Bush when they both lied to invade Iraq which created the quagmire that Dick Cheney predicted in 1994.

Before:

Liberals - 'All hail Saint King Obama for showing compassion and bringing home the troops in Iraq!'

Now:

Pubs - 'sigh...'

What the fuck kind of dumbass argument is that? Do you even have a point?

Bush lied to invade Iraq, Bush tortured POWs in Iraq, Bush failed to win Iraq, so it's all Obama's fault?

For the last motherfucking time, bitch, pay some fucking attention:

OBAMA IS A WAR CRIMINAL FOR INDISCRIMINATE DRONE STRIKES ON CIVILIANS IN BUSH'S ILLEGAL WAR.

It isn't open to interpretation, Republican. Get it through your fucking head. I didn't vote for Obama and he is not my God-King or Messiah. He's a piece of shit like Bush who kills whoever for whatever reason and thanks to dipshit fucking Americans believing some bullshit like "American exceptionalism" (which sounds as equally retarded as 'too big to fail'), not one single Democrat or Republican US war criminal will face trial for blatant atrocities spanning at least the past 5 decades. From No Gun Ri to Ishaqi, Americans refuse to hold their government accountable.

Last edited:
You Obama supporters are going to have to grow up and take responsibility for this president you voted for. The president doesn't get to pick which laws he wants to enforce or ignore and it's the same with war. Politics doesn't keep the peace. Grow up.

I beg to differ. Democrats never take responsibility, it's fundamentally opposed to their belief system. This president has continually picked which laws he wants to enforce and which he would rather piss on, shit on, or just smoke. Further, if we have learned anything from military history, politics is a useful tool.

Last edited:
Obama should.

And hopefully, will. Maybe one of his terrorist friends will capture him and hold him for *ransom*.

I'm sure America would rush to pay to get him back...

Typical anti-American drivel from the racist teapers...hoping the POTUS gets kidnapped and killed. You are a disgusting.

I hope your trailer gets blown away in a windstorm, with you in it...and you get blown into Mexico where you are held for ransom. Regretfully, you are such a nasty person, the Mexicans will send you back once they figure out they can only get $1.00 in ransom.

Please... you can going ahead and stop believing that you are somehow on the side of righteousness, your 'side' is just as vile and disgusting as the comment you responded to. Don't believe me? See for yourself;

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much ...

I hope Dick Cheney dies a horrible death.

Even Tywin Lannister's death is too good for him.

et cetera, et cetera, and so on...

Lol, thats not my side. I think W was one of the best POTUS' in history. You guys choose sides.,, I form my own opinions. In this case, Kosher is a horrible person. I don't carenif you are a teaper or a liberal. obama is still POTUS. Wishing death on someone because you disagree with his politics is pathetic. You don't have to respect the man or his policies. ? L but for god sakes, respect the office. Did you give up America when Obama was elected? Not to mention, Koshercunt is a teaper racist who advocates a race war .

Last edited:

Before:

Now:

Pubs - 'sigh...'

What the fuck kind of dumbass argument is that? Do you even have a point?

Bush lied to invade Iraq, Bush tortured POWs in Iraq, Bush failed to win Iraq, so it's all Obama's fault?

For the last motherfucking time, bitch, pay some fucking attention:

OBAMA IS A WAR CRIMINAL FOR INDISCRIMINATE DRONE STRIKES ON CIVILIANS IN BUSH'S ILLEGAL WAR.

It isn't open to interpretation, Republican. Get it through your fucking head. I didn't vote for Obama and he is not my God-King or Messiah. He's a piece of shit like Bush who kills whoever for whatever reason and thanks to dipshit fucking Americans believing some bullshit like "American exceptionalism" (which sounds as equally retarded as 'too big to fail'), not one single Democrat or Republican US war criminal will face trial for blatant atrocities spanning at least the past 5 decades. From No Gun Ri to Ishaqi, Americans refuse to hold their government accountable.

Ha ha, I must have hit a little too close to home on that one, struck a nerve apparently.

It's ok, the Saint King will still be president tomorrow... :smiliehug:

You don't have any skill to strike my nerves, dingleberry. You're not that smart. It's just that unbridled stupidity makes me nauseous. When I tell you that Obama is a war criminal, that is supposed to tell you that I don't support Obama. If I don't support Obama then he isn't my God-Boi-King-Mullah-Messiah or whatever. I didn't vote for him. Does it make any sense to you? Probably not. I hate George W. Bush, therefore I am a Democrat who loves Obama, right?

Fucking idiot.

Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

So one of the assholes responsible for the situation in Iraq is now criticising Obama's response to that situation? That man has no shame in his entire body. He's inhuman. And brain dead parrots like you just gobble it up.

Seek help.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

If they're so scared, tell the Cheney's to get under the bed cuz I KNOW nobody in that family is planning on joining the military.

The "Dick" obtained no less than 5 deferments during Viet Nam. He's a POS who sends people to die for his personal gain. Period, the end. The O/P is a clueless fucking idiot "girl" all right.

Cheney's Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue
By KATHARINE Q. SEELYE
Cheney' - s Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue - NYTimes.com

This is exactly why Cheney could never run for POTUS and had to obtain office through his favorite trained seal, "W".

Dick Cheney, before he dicks you.

Nobody gives a crap about what that old war criminal asshole has to say. He had a single digit approval rating when he was VP, something like 8%. The country has softened to Bush, mostly because he has a cool dad who is an old WWII vet still jumping out of airplanes and because he keeps his mouth shut and paints pictures of his pets and ranch stuff.
Liz and Dick will barely be noticed or mentioned. Everyone will be talking about how that Clinton lady kicked FOX's ass over their stupid Benghazi crap. She entered the lions den and ate the fucking lions.

my my; well aren't you one of the more loony angry left-wing idiots?

the smart money says Hillary wont run you moronic idiot.
the world is in flames; she has no record to run on; and her book has only sold 60,000 copies

now back you your idiot Messiah Obama and his weakness

I enjoy pushing buttons on some of you really retarded nut jobs. I don't even like Hill. But I fuckin hate FOX.
The world isn't in flames doomsday boy.
you like being lied to and kept in the dark on Obama scandals?

Dick Cheney talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney's wife talking about how to fix Iraq?

By the way, how'd that work out for you ?
When Obama took the WH you guys had the Senate and the House, and I don't remember seeing Bush or Cheney arrested.

Obama is just a complete failure on so many levels which pleases me.

-Geaux

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/04/24/obamas-staggering-record-of-failure/

Obama’s Staggering Record of Failure

In advance of President Obama’s four-nation Asian tour this week, the Washington Post published an article saying this:

President Obama’s bid to focus U.S. attention on Asia has failed to meet the lofty expectations he set three years ago in a grand pronouncement that the new emphasis would become a pillar of his foreign policy.

It’s not simply that Mr. Obama has fallen short of what he promised; it’s that he has been, in so many respects, a failure. Choose your metrics. Better yet, choose Mr. Obama’s metrics: Job creation. Economic growth. Improving our health-care system. Reducing the debt. Reducing poverty. Reducing income inequality. Slowing the rise of the oceans. Healing the planet. Repairing the world. The Russian “reset.” Peace in the Middle East. Red lines in Syria. Renewed focus on Afghanistan. A new beginning with the Arab world. Better relations with our allies. Depolarizing our politics. Putting an end to the type of politics that “breeds division and conflict and cynicism.” Working with the other party. Transparency. No lobbyists working in his administration. His commitment to seek public financing in the general election. The list goes on and on.

Cheney has fought so hard to stay alive because he knows hell awaits him and that there can be no redemption for his monstrous sins.

Dick Cheney talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney's wife talking about how to fix Iraq?

By the way, how'd that work out for you ?
When Obama took the WH you guys had the Senate and the House, and I don't remember seeing Bush or Cheney arrested.

Obama did not want it to happen, he wanted America to move on.

The idea that Iraq is Obama's war is just ridiculous. Bush started the war and couldn't finish it. ANYONE who was elected after Bush was immediately forced to clean up his drunken frat boy mess.

How can you people be so obtuse? Bush lied to invade Iraq, a crime of war because the war was unjustified, and it's all Obama's fault because Bush started an unwinnable war?

There's an important aspect to the idea of 'the Big Lie' and it's found in the word 'big'.

As Hitler said in Mein Kampf:

"All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily;

and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

The Bush Status of Forces agreement that the RWnuts are now blaming on Obama?

Here's Dick Cheney praising it in December 2008:

"But I'm not one of those who believes nothing good happened in Iraq prior to 2007.

I think the fact that we were able to go in as effectively as we did and take down the Saddam regime, that we were able to kill his sons, capture him, bring him to trial, that we had three national elections, that the Iraqis wrote a constitution that's bearing fruit today,

that they've got a government that we just signed a historic agreement with,

a status of forces agreement —

all of those things happened, including the death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi — all of those things happened up through the end of '06."

...so I guess now Cheney's position is, we fucked up big time, but Obama is the villain for not adequately dealing with fuck ups like President Bush and myself...

link:
Transcript: Vice President Cheney on 'FOX News Sunday' | Fox News

Forum List

Back