So is Joe Biden an "illusion" of a president or what?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Hunter Biden sold ā€˜illusion of accessā€™ to his father, former business partner tells Congress​

If Joe is an illusion of being a president as Archer says, i.e. Hunter was selling an illusion, at the minimum selling something that doesn't exist has some legal consequences, right?
So if Joe is an illusion did the Democrats get nothing for something?
Finally, if Joe is an illusion, then how can nothing win something? Joe is an illusion. People thought he was presidential material and now told he was an illusion BY HIS OWN SON,
i.e. Joe had no reality i.e. power to make decisions that buyers like Burisma In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.
So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
ā€œI said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

Hunter Biden sold ā€˜illusion of accessā€™ to his father, former business partner tells Congress​

If Joe is an illusion of being a president as Archer says, i.e. Hunter was selling an illusion, at the minimum selling something that doesn't exist has some legal consequences, right?
Finally, if Joe is an illusion, then how can nothing win something? Joe is an illusion. People thought he was presidential material and now told he was an illusion BY HIS OWN SON,
i.e. Joe had no reality i.e. power to make decisions that buyers like Burisma In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.
So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
ā€œI said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
:itsok:

hunter biden sold the 'illusion' so he can get to his end game.

in other words - he bullshitted his way into that business world.

i'm shocked SHOCKED i tell ya. he used the 'biden' name just like billy carter used his bro's name, & ivanka used donny's to get her deals.

please.

No, the turnip is an illusion of a person.

i'm shocked SHOCKED i tell ya. he used the 'biden' name just like billy carter used his bro's name, & ivanka used donny's to get her deals.

please.
Nice, except with the Bidens, we have receipts. You know, SARs by the dozens, bank records, deposits from multiple countries into shell corporations. Oh, no one expects them to suffer any serious repercussions but there will be no hiding the truth, only bullshit rhetoric to defend the indefensible. I never dreamed the Democrat party would become lawless and anti-American.

please.
The ONLY difference was between Carter/Ivanka... they definitely used their relations name...
but this was never announce so loudly and boldly even if it occurred!

"Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member." .. over $2,000,000!

Nice, except with the Bidens, we have receipts. You know, SARs by the dozens, bank records, deposits from multiple countries into shell corporations. Oh, no one expects them to suffer any serious repercussions but there will be no hiding the truth, only bullshit rhetoric to defend the indefensible. I never dreamed the Democrat party would become lawless and anti-American.
Point well taken regarding Democrats.

That stuttering fucktard, with the 1000-yard drooling stare, is exactly what happens when millions of votes are manufactured in the middle of the night.

It's not a difficult concept to comprehend.

decency 99w.jpg

Meanwhile, you people are assaulting Trump for crimes far less serious than what the Bidens have done and are doing. Keep it up, someday you're going to discover that lawlessness will affect you as well.

'cept, you see - there is SO much evidence against donny et al ... & not a smidge against dark brandon.

& it's all hitting the fan. me thinx, fani willis will be knocking on donny's door between tomorrow & monday.

what'chu think?

Nice, except with the Bidens, we have receipts. You know, SARs by the dozens, bank records, deposits from multiple countries into shell corporations.

so where they be? huh? huh huh HUH? where?????

Oh, no one expects them to suffer any serious repercussions but there will be no hiding the truth, only bullshit rhetoric to defend the indefensible. I never dreamed the Democrat party would become lawless and anti-American.

okey dokey! show the evidence.

The ONLY difference was between Carter/Ivanka... they definitely used their relations name...
but this was never announce so loudly and boldly even if it occurred!

"Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member." .. over $2,000,000!

Hereā€™s What Happened With The Bidens And Ukraine
Lisette Voytko Forbes Staff
(Updated: 11:43 a.m. EST, 10/4/2019)

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been foundā ā€”hereā€™s what actually happened:
  • In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraineā€™s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovychā ā€”eventually charged with ā€œmass killing of civiliansā€ā ā€” exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Bidenā€™s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraineā€™s leaders fired the countryā€™s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruptionā ā ā€”which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokinā€™s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Bidenā€™s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given ā€œuntrustworthyā€ information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraineā€™s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington
September 24, 2019 13:31 GMT
"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases
Courtney Subramanian
USA TODAY

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.
Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.
Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."
What really happened when Biden forced out Ukraine's top prosecutor

'cept, you see - there is SO much evidence against donny et al ... & not a smidge against dark brandon.

& it's all hitting the fan. me thinx, fani willis will be knocking on donny's door between tomorrow & monday.

what'chu think?
Oh of course she will because she was appointed by Obama! Tanya Chutkan, the Obama appointee who was randomly chosen to preside over Trump's newest case.
This is way so political and this is what impartial experts have said about...
In New York, a traditionally Democratic state, the challenge of getting a fair jury might be tough.
ā€œI think for the most part, Donald Trump has become persona non grata in the city of New York,ā€ Saland said. ā€œThere are probably a lot of folks who tend to not like his politics or his person.ā€
Now first of all, unlike the folks of NYC that don't like Trump's person... I AGREE 100% with that assessment! I personally find his attitude, his braggadocio , his over all demeanor at the minimum uncomfortable. And that's what millions of people like me agree! Trump also is like a couple of bosses I've had that had that same persona.
I didn't like them personally..BUT I truly appreciated their execution... they got things done as Trump had in just 4 years. He accomplished beneficial things that at the minimum only 2 other presidents have done in the past. He accomplished energy independence something hadn't been done in 60 years. Despite my dislike of him personally I looked at all his accomplishments in 4 years totally happened by the ExTREMELY biased MSM like ABC,CBS,NBC that in Trump's four years GAVE
over
So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month
period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed. "What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history ā€” 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20".
So in my evidently more aware brain I completely understand why the BIASED MSM did this! $2.6 billion in less than 3 months destructively putting 92% negative Trump news certainly influences uninformed voters. That and the FACTS as the attach attest... The biased MSM put their money where their mouth is!
So in my estimation, Trump would never destroy an industry that provides 60% of our electricity, that helps make 2 billion tires a year from 300 million barrels of oil.
Trump would work with the fossil fuels industry and not as biden has done!
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuelsā€ September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

REFUTE these facts which you can't I as Biden said "Guarantee"!!!
MSMdonations.png

Oh of course she will because she was appointed by Obama! Tanya Chutkan, the Obama appointee who was randomly chosen to preside over Trump's newest case.
This is way so political and this is what impartial experts have said about...
In New York, a traditionally Democratic state, the challenge of getting a fair jury might be tough.
ā€œI think for the most part, Donald Trump has become persona non grata in the city of New York,ā€ Saland said. ā€œThere are probably a lot of folks who tend to not like his politics or his person.ā€
Now first of all, unlike the folks of NYC that don't like Trump's person... I AGREE 100% with that assessment! I personally find his attitude, his braggadocio , his over all demeanor at the minimum uncomfortable. And that's what millions of people like me agree! Trump also is like a couple of bosses I've had that had that same persona.
I didn't like them personally..BUT I truly appreciated their execution... they got things done as Trump had in just 4 years. He accomplished beneficial things that at the minimum only 2 other presidents have done in the past. He accomplished energy independence something hadn't been done in 60 years. Despite my dislike of him personally I looked at all his accomplishments in 4 years totally happened by the ExTREMELY biased MSM like ABC,CBS,NBC that in Trump's four years GAVE
over
So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month
period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed. "What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history ā€” 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20".
So in my evidently more aware brain I completely understand why the BIASED MSM did this! $2.6 billion in less than 3 months destructively putting 92% negative Trump news certainly influences uninformed voters. That and the FACTS as the attach attest... The biased MSM put their money where their mouth is!
So in my estimation, Trump would never destroy an industry that provides 60% of our electricity, that helps make 2 billion tires a year from 300 million barrels of oil.
Trump would work with the fossil fuels industry and not as biden has done!
I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuelsā€ September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

REFUTE these facts which you can't I as Biden said "Guarantee"!!!View attachment 812827

god damn- you are all over the place. gee whiz - you don't know how things works, do ya? his judge was picked outa a rotation ... just like aileen cannon.

the rest i just skipped on by - cause you are throwing a lotta crap against the wall to see what sticks.

trump cornered.jpeg

Topline: President Trump and his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, repeatedly claimed that Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden engaged in corruption while the two had dealings in Ukraine.

But no evidence of corruption has ever been foundā ā€”hereā€™s what actually happened:
  • In May 2014, Hunter Biden took a board seat on Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings. He was reportedly paid $50,000 per month.
  • Burisma had ties to Ukraineā€™s previous president Viktor Yanukovych, who was ousted from office.
  • As vice president, Joe Biden was tasked with reducing corruption in Ukraine after Yanukovychā ā€”eventually charged with ā€œmass killing of civiliansā€ā ā€” exiled himself to Crimea amid threats of civil war.
  • The overlap between the vice president and his son raised concerns over a potential conflict of interest. The Obama White House said there was no issue with Hunter Bidenā€™s work, and that no conflict of interest existed.
  • In 2016, and with the support of other world leaders, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion of U.S. aid unless Ukraineā€™s leaders fired the countryā€™s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, for being too soft on corruptionā ā ā€”which they did.
  • Before Shokin was fired, he had been conducting an investigation of Burisma, and Hunter Biden allegedly was a subject. But the investigation had been inactive for over a year by the time Joe Biden pushed for Shokinā€™s ouster.
  • Hunter Biden stepped down from his Burisma board seat in April 2019. He had been offered another term but refused because it could possibly hurt Joe Bidenā€™s presidential campaign.
  • Kurt Volker, the former U.S. special envoy for Ukraine, testified in an October 3 hearing before Congress that he warned Giuliani that he was being given ā€œuntrustworthyā€ information about the Bidens. Volker resigned his post September 28 after being named in the whistleblower report.
  • Ukraineā€™s current top prosecutor Ruslan Ryaboshapka said October 4 he will review all old cases involving Burisma. He did not say when the review will be completed, or if the cases will be re-opened.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases
Courtney Subramanian
USA TODAY

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.
Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament.
Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

"Civil society organizations in Ukraine were pressing for his resignation," Kaleniuk said, "but no one would have cared if there had not been voices from outside this country calling on him to go."
Clearly a truly "unbiased" source USA Today...
Now a simple question: Why did Hunter sign up with a company that was being part of a prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation,
And more importantly why if Biden knew all this would he not forbid both from a logical, practical and LEGAL position Hunter's position?

Screen Shot 2023-08-08 at 3.02.08 PM.png

Courtney Subramanian
USA TODAY

The game is rigged. And has been for many years. the proof has so many avenues. One of them is TV comedy. Joe, Hunter, Jill, Obama, Michelle are fertile comedy targets. From reality to rumors. Lots of potential. And yet...nothing. SNL was a barometer at one time. Even in 2000 they had the co presidency skits with W. and Gore. And of course, W. was the moron. The Prog socialists' shills surpassed that now. I will tell you. In every type of workplace Joe would be skewed and made fun of right now. Even with the modern social justice agendas.

Forum List

Back