Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Updated June 17, 2014 7:34 p.m. ET

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine - WSJ

Obama should.

And hopefully, will. Maybe one of his terrorist friends will capture him and hold him for *ransom*.

I'm sure America would rush to pay to get him back...

Obama should.

And hopefully, will. Maybe one of his terrorist friends will capture him and hold him for *ransom*.

Do people like you also see boogeymen under your bed.

Trotting out these folks as the moral compass for Americans is like asking the child molesters to mind the day care center.

shouldnt this article be in satire? Jesus you people are literally insane

Go away creepy stalker.

I wish you didn't have an alarm that alerts you every single time I start a thread. I mean I like fans as much as the next guy, but you're not one of the good fans..you're one of the "finds out where you lives and stabs you in the street 5000 times" type fans.

I don't want a fan like that. Go away.

Rarely have two presidents been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

Yep, that is true.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

"As the terrorists of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threaten Baghdad, thousands of slaughtered Iraqis in their wake, it is worth recalling a few of President Obama's past statements about ISIS and al Qaeda. "If a J.V. team puts on Lakers' uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant" (January 2014). "[C]ore al Qaeda is on its heels, has been decimated" (August 2013). "So, let there be no doubt: The tide of war is receding" (September 2011).

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many. Too many times to count, Mr. Obama has told us he is "ending" the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan—as though wishing made it so. His rhetoric has now come crashing into reality. Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood is final proof, if any were needed, that America's enemies are not "decimated." They are emboldened and on the march.

"The fall of the Iraqi cities of Fallujah, Tikrit, Mosul and Tel Afar, and the establishment of terrorist safe havens across a large swath of the Arab world, present a strategic threat to the security of the United States. Mr. Obama's actions—before and after ISIS's recent advances in Iraq—have the effect of increasing that threat. "

Jesus, the Cheneys are such an embarrassment. Obama is just obeying the law.

"""The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011...""

U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement
U.S.?Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But thanks also for exposing the Wall Street Journal for their fucking bias. And I'm even a subscriber. But I am also aware it's nothing but a right wing tool, tool.

Last edited:
"Watching the black-clad ISIS jihadists take territory once secured by American blood....."

When was Iraq secure? Let's ask Dick Cheney's wife, the intellectual equivalent of a couch on the side of the road.

Unless you get congress to vote to send troops to conquer & hold Iraq to make it the 51rst state of the USA, we are just meddling in a civil war to prop up another puppet dictator.

Obama should.

Typical anti-American drivel from the racist teapers...hoping the POTUS gets kidnapped and killed. You are a disgusting.

I hope your trailer gets blown away in a windstorm, with you in it...and you get blown into Mexico where you are held for ransom. Regretfully, you are such a nasty person, the Mexicans will send you back once they figure out they can only get $1.00 in ransom.

Jr. and Cheney were warned a long time ago that if they took out Saddam, the Taliban would end up creeping into the country and causing a whole lot of chaos.

We never should have gone to war with Iraq, and should never have taken out Saddam, because he was the main reason the terrorists stayed out of the country. He didn't like the terrorists either, because they were competition.

If you want to blame someone for the current situation, blame Jr. and Cheney.

"by Dick Cheney And
Liz Cheney

Replace "rarely" with "never" and Liz and Dick are spot on.

shouldnt this article be in satire? Jesus you people are literally insane

Go away creepy stalker.

I wish you didn't have an alarm that alerts you every single time I start a thread. I mean I like fans as much as the next guy, but you're not one of the good fans..you're one of the "finds out where you lives and stabs you in the street 5000 times" type fans.

I don't want a fan like that. Go away.

like i said, satire. Obama should never of protected his ass.

Unless you get congress to vote to send troops to conquer & hold Iraq to make it the 51rst state of the USA, we are just meddling in a civil war to prop up another puppet dictator.

Actually, it's not so much of a civil war as it is a religious one. Many of the lines in the country are divided between Sunni, Shia, and Kurd, which are various sects of Islam.

I say we should stay the hell out of there and bring everyone who is there home.

Religious wars are nasty things and we don't need to be involved.

Actually, it's not so much of a civil war as it is a religious one. Many of the lines in the country are divided between Sunni, Shia, and Kurd, which are various sects of Islam.

I say we should stay the hell out of there and bring everyone who is there home.

Religious wars are nasty things and we don't need to be involved.

Yep, let them kill each other. Just keep some warships in the area and bomb the hell out of them when they are done.

Forum List

Back