Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much at the expense of so many.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute a thing they said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead and lie and smear them, and hope somebody believes me instead of them.
Listen, I can't write anything that is going to break through your awesome mental defenses. Your mind is like steel to keep facts from being absorbed. How many times have I posted the links to the National Security Archive? And how many times have you talking monkeys immediately ignored and dismissed the Bush administration's own evidence that they lied to invade Iraq?

Bush lied to invade Iraq. Cheney said in 1994 that invading Iraq and removing Saddam Hussein would create a quagmire. That is exactly what happened. Bush lied, the US invaded Iraq, removed Saddam, and created a quagmire.

How can I prove my point with links if you aren't going to read them because they say things that you don't want to know?

Dick Cheney should die in prison.

Arrest him, convict him. Go for it.

If we did that a whole chain of American officials would end up getting convicted and eventually that would lead to military personal because guys like Cheney will cry and squeal like stuck pigs as they try to put the blame on others. It would make the country look horrible. Everybody would loose.

Wow you guys are really tearing up the internet with your brilliant discourse.

Seriously. I can't imagine why anyone would NOT want to jump in and partake of the discussion here.

Listen, I can't write anything that is going to break through your awesome mental defenses. Your mind is like steel to keep facts from being absorbed. How many times have I posted the links to the National Security Archive? And how many times have you talking monkeys immediately ignored and dismissed the Bush administration's own evidence that they lied to invade Iraq?

Bush lied to invade Iraq. Cheney said in 1994 that invading Iraq and removing Saddam Hussein would create a quagmire. That is exactly what happened. Bush lied, the US invaded Iraq, removed Saddam, and created a quagmire.

How can I prove my point with links if you aren't going to read them because they say things that you don't want to know?

If we did that a whole chain of American officials would end up getting convicted and eventually that would lead to military personal because guys like Cheney will cry and squeal like stuck pigs as they try to put the blame on others. It would make the country look horrible. Everybody would loose.

is that the best excuse you have for not doing anything about what you feel is traitorous behavior?

you are simply pathetic; a joke

You don't believe that. Amusing.

Dick Cheney talking about how to fix Iraq?

Dick Cheney's wife talking about how to fix Iraq?

oooooh really ?

exactly why should Dick C. die in prison ? if that should be, then a fitting scenario the present regime should be hug on grounds treason and subverting the Constitution of the United States of America.

e.g., Obama Directs Cabinet to Subvert Constitution

by KEITH KOFFLER on JANUARY 15, 2014, 12:58 PM
Think about it. The president convened a Cabinet meeting to instruct the executive branch to do everything it can think of to subvert the Constitution and contravene the intentions of the Founders by end running Congress like a political tailback on steroids.

Everybody would lose. Democrats and Republicans would get cleaned out. Bill Clinton would answer for Belgrade, both Bush Sr and Jr would answer for Iraq, Carter would answer for Afghanistan and Operation Cyclone, he might be able to get away with claiming that it was a CIA operation but he knew. Obama would answer for assassinating an American without a trial. Everybody would lose.

But Justice would prevail and that's more important.

You don't believe that. Amusing.

At this point I'm just pushing buttons. The smart people get it and the dope takes tantrums. I'm training the idiot to stop stalking me. It's not working so well. He seems to be more retarded than I anticipated.

if you had anything close to proof of the things you are insisting are gospel truth Bush and cheney would be in jail right now. in short every single thing you're written can be refuted; since you have proved nothing

==============================================
you're such an idiot.

instead of reaching back to 1994 for something cheney said to make a point; why not go back about 2 years for what Obama said. Obama said we were leaving Iraq a "strong and stable democracy". biden said Iraq would become known as one of the biggest foreign policy successes of the Obama administration

in other words you "owned" Iraq when you thought things were working out. when Obama managed to turn it to sh*t it went back to being a bush quagmire

you're a loser lying to himself about everything
You're fucking delusional. Obama "owns" Iraq for adhering to Bush's withdrawal timeline? Are you on acid? What makes you think that Obama had ANY fucking control over what happened to Iraq after Bush agreed to Iraq's terms that our soldiers would be out by 2011?

BUSH SIGNED THE WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT. "Why reach back to 1994?" Because everything that Dick Cheney said would happen back in 1994 is exactly what happened after Bush lied to invade Iraq in 2003. Who was Vice President when Bush lied and invaded Iraq in 2003? Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney predicted Dick Cheney's own failure, and it's Obama's fault? There was never going to be a military victory in Afghanistan or Iraq, no matter who the US President was. Both wars were mistakes, Iraq was a war crime because it was started by pure lies.

You people are fucking sick. Declassified Bush government documents prove that Bush lied. You just keep defending him because you can't admit that you are wrong. You defend his lies and torture and war crimes, and you dismiss the evidence that comes from the Bush administration itself. The Bush administration lied to invade Iraq. Dick Cheney was VP to Bush when they both lied to invade Iraq which created the quagmire that Dick Cheney predicted in 1994.

if you had anything close to proof of the things you are insisting are gospel truth Bush and cheney would be in jail right now. in short every single thing you're written can be refuted; since you have proved nothing

you're such an idiot.

instead of reaching back to 1994 for something cheney said to make a point; why not go back about 2 years for what Obama said. Obama said we were leaving Iraq a "strong and stable democracy". biden said Iraq would become known as one of the biggest foreign policy successes of the Obama administration

in other words you "owned" Iraq when you thought things were working out. when Obama managed to turn it to sh*t it went back to being a bush quagmire

You're fucking delusional. Obama "owns" Iraq for adhering to Bush's withdrawal timeline? Are you on acid? What makes you think that Obama had ANY fucking control over what happened to Iraq after Bush agreed to Iraq's terms that our soldiers would be out by 2011?

BUSH SIGNED THE WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT. "Why reach back to 1994?" Because everything that Dick Cheney said would happen back in 1994 is exactly what happened after Bush lied to invade Iraq in 2003. Who was Vice President when Bush lied and invaded Iraq in 2003? Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney predicted Dick Cheney's own failure, and it's Obama's fault? There was never going to be a military victory in Afghanistan or Iraq, no matter who the US President was. Both wars were mistakes, Iraq was a war crime because it was started by pure lies.

You people are fucking sick. Declassified Bush government documents prove that Bush lied. You just keep defending him because you can't admit that you are wrong. You defend his lies and torture and war crimes, and you dismiss the evidence that comes from the Bush administration itself. The Bush administration lied to invade Iraq. Dick Cheney was VP to Bush when they both lied to invade Iraq which created the quagmire that Dick Cheney predicted in 1994.

So why did Joe Biden say that Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements?

you're such an idiot.

Cause saying nice things about the President is about the extent of the VP's job.

BUSH SIGNED THE WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT. "Why reach back to 1994?" Because everything that Dick Cheney said would happen back in 1994 is exactly what happened after Bush lied to invade Iraq in 2003. Who was Vice President when Bush lied and invaded Iraq in 2003? Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney predicted Dick Cheney's own failure, and it's Obama's faults? There was never going to be a military victory in Afghanistan or Iraq, no matter who the US President was. Both wars were mistakes, Iraq was a war crime because it was started by pure lies.

Cause saying nice things about the President is about the extent of the VP's job.

I understand. He also is responsible for his words.

The idea that Iraq is Obama's war is just ridiculous. Bush started the war and couldn't finish it. ANYONE who was elected after Bush was immediately forced to clean up his drunken frat boy mess.

How can you people be so obtuse? Bush lied to invade Iraq, a crime of war because the war was unjustified, and it's all Obama's fault because Bush started an unwinnable war?

Obama should.

And hopefully, will. Maybe one of his terrorist friends will capture him and hold him for *ransom*.

I'm sure America would rush to pay to get him back...

Typical anti-American drivel from the racist teapers...hoping the POTUS gets kidnapped and killed. You are a disgusting.

I hope your trailer gets blown away in a windstorm, with you in it...and you get blown into Mexico where you are held for ransom. Regretfully, you are such a nasty person, the Mexicans will send you back once they figure out they can only get $1.00 in ransom.

Please... you can going ahead and stop believing that you are somehow on the side of righteousness, your 'side' is just as vile and disgusting as the comment you responded to. Don't believe me? See for yourself;

"Rarely has a U.S. president been so wrong about so much ...

I hope Dick Cheney dies a horrible death.

Even Tywin Lannister's death is too good for him.

et cetera, et cetera, and so on...

Sure, he is. But he's not posting in this thread.

My point is Obama owns Iraq now.
Rhetoric does not create reality.

Obama holds some responsibility for Iraq. Bush holds a lot more. "Claiming credit" is not the same this as actually being responsible.

Obama swore to serve and protect. He doesn't get a pass. If Iraq is one of his great achievements then he is responsible just like any other president.

The idea that Iraq is Obama's war is just ridiculous. Bush started the war and couldn't finish it. ANYONE who was elected after Bush was immediately forced to clean up his drunken frat boy mess.

How can you people be so obtuse? Bush lied to invade Iraq, a crime of war because the war was unjustified, and it's all Obama's fault because Bush started an unwinnable war?

Emotional rhetoric isn't going to cut it. The president is responsible. Obama wanted to be president. There is responsibility. Obama isn't exempt.

Forum List

Back