Rangel's Tragic End

I predict that Kat will be along shortly to tell Boedickhead that her thread is 'tacky'.

Soon, I bet...

All bets off you whining puss. Like the death of Cheney compares to Rangel and his current situation.
You are, and never have been anything but a whining smart ass. You act like you are 12...yet we know you are closer to 60. Grow the HELL up.

This is funny. Newt Gingrich did far worse..where were Republicans on that guy? What about Tom Delay? They wanted to change to rules for him.

But ol' Charlie? Who won a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart in Korea? They want him "to resign" or be "expelled".

This is the man you guys want to expell.

That's a real life blood and guts American hero..not an actor.

I think they want to Censure him, personally I want him in jail....like I probably would have been, but that just me.

Did you want to see Newt in Jail? How about Tom Delay?

Hey lets go up the food chain. George W. Bush committed a major crime in the Harken stock deal. You want him in the pokey too? He made much more cash then Rangel did on the deal.

Just wondering if this sense of justice is bi-partisan.

And you do know that most of the time the IRS just fines you for this sort of stuff. Right?

You want that to change? Or just in Rangel's case.
let us know when either of them are convicted of anything

Rangel, just another political hack manipulating the system for their own agendas. I do NOT feel sorry for the likes of these people, they should have been tossed out of their asses along time ago, but for the lame brain voters that keep voting them back in office.

Hey Rangel.........hit the bricks and take the corruption with you.....:ahole-1:

This 'smiley' sure comes in handy! :tongue:

Poor Charlie. Guess he'll just have to retire to his villa in the Dominican Republic, eat a ton of Caribbean lobster tail, drink gallons of Pina Colada's while Haitians on the other end of the island eat dirt and die in the thousands from preventable disease.
What a total sad ending.

Ironic..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7BU44XZ7sQ[/ame]

I see you gave up the military defense and moved to the flimsy irony that he advocated for sooner rather than later charitable deductions as regards Haiti donations. Whether sooner or later, whether Charlie or not, donations were tax deductible anyways.
You are all too easily impressed when politicians bloviate to make themselves look good.
But don't let me interfere with your unflattering defense of political swine.

I think they want to Censure him, personally I want him in jail....like I probably would have been, but that just me.

Hey lets go up the food chain. George W. Bush committed a major crime in the Harken stock deal. You want him in the pokey too? He made much more cash then Rangel did on the deal.

And you do know that most of the time the IRS just fines you for this sort of stuff. Right?

Thanks for proving my point. :clap2:

This is funny. Newt Gingrich did far worse..where were Republicans on that guy? What about Tom Delay? They wanted to change to rules for him.

But ol' Charlie? Who won a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart in Korea? They want him "to resign" or be "expelled".

Sallow, you already asked this question and I answered you that my view crosses party lines. I asked if you could be as honest, and you ran from my answer. I think I do know the answer by the way you didn't answer.

Thanks for proving my point. :clap2:
except i didnt
your point is fucking pathetic

you do know that neither Newt or Delay were convicted of anything, right?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Poor Charlie. Guess he'll just have to retire to his villa in the Dominican Republic, eat a ton of Caribbean lobster tail, drink gallons of Pina Colada's while Haitians on the other end of the island eat dirt and die in the thousands from preventable disease.
What a total sad ending.

Ironic..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7BU44XZ7sQ[/ame]

I see you gave up the military defense and moved to the flimsy irony that he advocated for sooner rather than later charitable deductions as regards Haiti donations. Whether sooner or later, whether Charlie or not, donations were tax deductible anyways.
You are all too easily impressed when politicians bloviate to make themselves look good.

Any other American heroes you want to call "swine"?

And there is the issue of the "Bi-Partisan"...interesting that issue rears it's head when the Statist and their mignions are losing the debate?

No tragic end for Rangel. The Democrats will give him and Waters a slap on the wrist and that will be that. It's their last Fuck You to America before they get the boot in January. "Draining the Swamp" = The biggest Hoax ever perpetrated on America.

Rangel then enlisted in the United States Army, and served from 1948 to 1952.[10] During the Korean War, he was a member of the all-black 503rd Field Artillery Battalion in the 2nd Infantry Division.[11]

In late November 1950, this unit was caught up in heavy fighting in North Korea as part of the U.N. forces retreat from the Yalu River. In the Battle of Kunu-ri, Rangel was part of a vehicle column that was trapped and attacked by the Chinese Army.[11] In the subzero cold, Rangel was injured by shrapnel from a Chinese shell.[12] Some U.S. soldiers were being taken prisoner, but others looked to Rangel, who though only a private first class had a reputation for leadership in the unit. Rangel led some 40 men from his unit, during three days of freezing weather, out of the Chinese encirclement. Nearly half of the battalion was killed in the overall battle.[13]

Rangel was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds and the Bronze Star with Valor for his actions in the face of death.[14] His Army unit was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation,[15] the Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, and three battle stars.[14] In 2000, Rangel reflected with CBS News that

Charles B. Rangel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If only he'd acted as honorably in Congress, he wouldn't be in the mess he's in.

Sallow, you already asked this question and I answered you that my view crosses party lines. I asked if you could be as honest, and you ran from my answer. I think I do know the answer by the way you didn't answer.

Okay..

Then you are suggesting that we start right now to be more severe with congress people.

Correct?

Precendent and proportionality be damned..hence forth.

Or is it retro-active.

Are you calling for investigations in to say Bush? Cheney? Those guys have some serious irregularities in terms of the law in their past..

Cheney while the head of haliburton..

Bush while the head of harken oil.

So which is it?

Or is just Rangel the bad guy here. A guy who really did put his life on the line, multiple times..for this country.

Any other American heroes you want to call "swine"?

swine is unfair, i just called hamed karzai swine,... alan greyson was swine. not charlie.
if we lived to be forever, we could seperate whole events.
but life is short, so we have to look at the picture. i defy that anyone shot on the other side of the world as a boy (or nearly), for his country, to be called swine, that's pretty low. T ?

Another arrogant Statist neutered. Next up? Maxine 'The Mouth' Waters.
But look for a larger fight than what Rangle fronted.

Yea, we certainly don't need anyone in Congress who has the courage to stand up for the people. We need more fascist like you who stand up for dirty energy polluters that kill our kids, and multinational corporations who get welfare that taxpayers are stuck paying...

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
President John F. Kennedy

Rangel then enlisted in the United States Army, and served from 1948 to 1952.[10] During the Korean War, he was a member of the all-black 503rd Field Artillery Battalion in the 2nd Infantry Division.[11]

In late November 1950, this unit was caught up in heavy fighting in North Korea as part of the U.N. forces retreat from the Yalu River. In the Battle of Kunu-ri, Rangel was part of a vehicle column that was trapped and attacked by the Chinese Army.[11] In the subzero cold, Rangel was injured by shrapnel from a Chinese shell.[12] Some U.S. soldiers were being taken prisoner, but others looked to Rangel, who though only a private first class had a reputation for leadership in the unit. Rangel led some 40 men from his unit, during three days of freezing weather, out of the Chinese encirclement. Nearly half of the battalion was killed in the overall battle.[13]

Rangel was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds and the Bronze Star with Valor for his actions in the face of death.[14] His Army unit was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation,[15] the Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, and three battle stars.[14] In 2000, Rangel reflected with CBS News that

Charles B. Rangel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If only he'd acted as honorably in Congress, he wouldn't be in the mess he's in.

Oh he has.

I guess you missed his marches in for civil rights..

Or maybe that carries "no honor" in the eyes of some.

Forum List

Back