Rangel's Tragic End

More blah, blah bullshit from DiveCon.

Admit that you were wrong about DeLay being on trial, then apologize for calling me a liar when I told you he was.
last i knew the trial hadnt happened, and you were claiming he was convicted
that was a lie
so you are still a liar

Bullshit. I never said he was convicted. You said that DeLay was different from O.J. because O.J. had a trial. I proved DeLay's trial with a Google link and that's when you showed what a lying partisan hack you are and have always been.

You don't have enough integrity to admit that you were wrong. The closest you can bring yourself is to try to hide a vague admission amongst a barrage of insults. Man up, DiveCon!
what?
are you fucking insane?
i already admitted i didnt know his trial had started

go fuck yourself

Produce these posts.
I'll try. NU's search function sucks, and doesn't read Fight Club. I'll get back with you.
cant do that here
no cross posting from other forums

and Synth KNOWS that is against the rules here

More lying.

I do not know that is against the rules here, and I don't even believe it is. Because I've seen it happen without getting dinged.

Got any more lies, Divey?

More blah, blah bullshit from DiveCon.

Admit that you were wrong about DeLay being on trial, then apologize for calling me a liar when I told you he was.
that was a lie
so you are still a liar

Bullshit. I never said he was convicted. You said that DeLay was different from O.J. because O.J. had a trial. I proved DeLay's trial with a Google link and that's when you showed what a lying partisan hack you are and have always been.

You don't have enough integrity to admit that you were wrong. The closest you can bring yourself is to try to hide a vague admission amongst a barrage of insults. Man up, DiveCon!

yapyapyapf-1.gif
yapyapyapf-1.gif
yapyapyapf-1.gif
yapyapyapf-1.gif

that was a lie
so you are still a liar

what?
are you fucking insane?

go fuck yourself

Liar:

bullshit

where did you find that from?
i know he had one minor charge still pending but all the rest were dropped

Is you Google broken?

tom Delay trial - Google Search

so you still have a FAIL asswipe

What a piece of shit you are. You don't bother to even check to see if DeLay is on trial or not - you just call me a liar instead, and question where I got it from?

Tell me again how you are fair-minded and not a totally partisan hack, DiveCon.

If you had any integrity, you would retract and apologize.
because you ARE a liar

and posting a google search results is bullshit too

I'll try. NU's search function sucks, and doesn't read Fight Club. I'll get back with you.
cant do that here

More lying.

I do not know that is against the rules here, and I don't even believe it is. Because I've seen it happen without getting dinged.

its not a lie, and it IS against the rules

what?
are you fucking insane?

go fuck yourself

Liar:

Is you Google broken?

tom Delay trial - Google Search

What a piece of shit you are. You don't bother to even check to see if DeLay is on trial or not - you just call me a liar instead, and question where I got it from?

Tell me again how you are fair-minded and not a totally partisan hack, DiveCon.

If you had any integrity, you would retract and apologize.
because you ARE a liar

and posting a google search results is bullshit too
fuck off dipshit
that was before
i admitted it
you are one pathetic PoS

cant do that here

More lying.

you lie again
its not allowed

Bye bye Chuck, well it may take a little longer thanks to some help from your buddy Bill Clinton but your days are numbered nevertheless. It's too bad though Charles, if I could go back I'd have given a rat commie zipperhead extra incentives to have executed your worthless ghetto ass while the executing was ripe, and saved America decades of your wreckless, unamerican behavior. Now please, do the world a favor and go have a heart attack you dirty old bastard. The End.

Forum List

Back