Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well..a threat eh? Somehow I'm not worried...although I do want to re-up my popcorn supply! Trump's faction simply doesn't have the horses...and the Govt. is just aching to make an example or two.

Protests are cool...and speech, and non-violent civil disobedience. But violence will lead to a smashing..and rather than the spark to ignite a civil War..you will see a fizzle.

I note with interest that the threat is about Trump simply being indicted..not convicted or anything. Which is to say..Trump's position is that the law cannot even have the temerity to call him to account--never mind convict him. I believe that this is because Trump knows he is guilty and he knows that a trial would convict him. So for him, an indictment signals 'the end'.

I laughed at the obvious 'dog whistle' that the last sentence is~

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...?rt=0&ocid=Win10NewsApp&referrerID=InAppShare
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” former President Donald Trump said.
The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
Hewitt asked Trump what he meant by “problems.”
“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.
It’s not the first time Republicans have hinted at potential civil unrest if the DOJ indicts Trump. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham made headlines last month when he said there would be “riots in the street” if “there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information.” Graham’s comments were slammed as “irresponsible” and “shameful.” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, without naming the South Carolina senator, said these comments from “extreme Republicans” were “dangerous.”
Hewitt appeared to see Trump’s comments as a nod toward potential unrest, asking the former president how he would respond when the “legacy media” accuses him of inciting violence.

“That’s not inciting. I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”

We're already facing problems like we've never seen before because of the molester n chief in the white house.
Kind of curious here..Just what problems are we experiencing now that we have never seen before?

Inflation? I guess you don't remember the 1970's eh?

Violence? I guess you don't remember the 1960's either?

I guess one could make a case for the frequency of mass shootings..but not sure what Biden has to do with it.

The current cultural kerfuffle? Not really unprecedented...now is it?

Well..a threat eh? Somehow I'm not worried...although I do want to re-up my popcorn supply! Trump's faction simply doesn't have the horses...and the Govt. is just aching to make an example or two.

Protests are cool...and speech, and non-violent civil disobedience. But violence will lead to a smashing..and rather than the spark to ignite a civil War..you will see a fizzle.

I note with interest that the threat is about Trump simply being indicted..not convicted or anything. Which is to say..Trump's position is that the law cannot even have the temerity to call him to account--never mind convict him. I believe that this is because Trump knows he is guilty and he knows that a trial would convict him. So for him, an indictment signals 'the end'.

Florida Flies 2 Planeloads of Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” former President Donald Trump said.
The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.
It’s not the first time Republicans have hinted at potential civil unrest if the DOJ indicts Trump. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham made headlines last month when he said there would be “riots in the street” if “there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information.” Graham’s comments were slammed as “irresponsible” and “shameful.” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, without naming the South Carolina senator, said these comments from “extreme Republicans” were “dangerous.”
Hewitt appeared to see Trump’s comments as a nod toward potential unrest, asking the former president how he would respond when the “legacy media” accuses him of inciting violence.

“That’s not inciting. I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”
That's probably why he had his Apalachin meeting at his golf course the other day. Planning on how to fire up riots.

Kind of curious here..Just what problems are we experiencing now that we have never seen before?

Inflation? I guess you don't remember the 1970's eh?

Violence? I guess you don't remember the 1960's either?

I guess one could make a case for the frequency of mass shootings..but not sure what Biden has to do with it.

The current cultural kerfuffle? Not really unprecedented...now is it?

You really shouldn't expect cogent answers from someone calling Pres. Biden "molester in chief", you do realize you are asking these questions to an idiot, right?

We're already facing problems like we've never seen before because of the molester n chief in the white house.
The allegation has been proven?

Some Republicans need to call the Democrats, all Democrats, Pedophile. The accusation actually comes from a Republican QANON member who IS a pedophile.

Now, there is this allegation against Biden, to turn Republicans and others against him. Where is the proof?

This is not the first time that Trump says :
"the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen"

He uses that sentence constantly to wink at his supporters that he needs them to act, to save him from indictment and eventually, if it happens, from prison.

The issue continues to be, how many of his followers will answer the call to another round of violence in order to "free " him, if ever he ends up indicted or in prison for the allegations against him, if they do turn out to be proven?

Trump has gone full "Q"

He wears a "Q" pin. Tell me he's right for this country.

White people have long been envious of the riots of 2020, and they will stake their claim if their Lord and Savior is indicted. January 6th was a dress rehearsal.
Envious of what, arson, looting, and murder, you idiot?

Certainly there's no way to know, but I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder if this damaged person would call for violence. He knows he has an "army" of manipulated rubes waiting for the word.

Good point. While we may have seen some of the problems that Beijing Biden has brought us at other points in history, we are indeed paying a steep price for having Beijing Biden installed. We have certainly been cursed with a whole lot of big problems besides never ending debate about election fraud since Beijing Biden was installed.

Last edited:
White people have long been envious of the riots of 2020, and they will stake their claim if their Lord and Savior is indicted. January 6th was a dress rehearsal.
You fucking racist

Screenshot_20220915-085526_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Idiot, we're clearly living in a totalitarian police state now, with an installed administration vilifying and criminalizing half the country while sending out a weaponized federal police force to harass and intimidate all of his political opponents.

Idiot, we're clearly living in a totalitarian police state now, with an installed administration vilifying and criminalizing half the country while sending out a weaponized federal police force to harass and intimidate all of his political opponents.
Biden called out MAGA Republicans, hardly half the country! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back