Rand was right, Ayn that is

cue the "rand accepted social security" in 3...2...

Anyone that stands for individual liberty or limited government is a hypocrite if they accept that which they were forced to contribute towards. True story. :doubt:

not sure where the hypocrisy is. If we are forced to contribute i see no hypocrisy in taking what we were promised when they took our money.

my attempt at cynicism didn't take!

:d

John Galt to the government in Atlas Shrugged "just get the hell out of my way"

our current government is an impediment to progress.

." We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand

its where are going if we do not stop it NOW. WE the people let it happen, only we the people can stop it.

Drama Queen

." We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand

its where are going if we do not stop it NOW. WE the people let it happen, only we the people can stop it.

ayn rand died broke and on social security.

as a philosopher, she was an ok novelist.

She wasn't broke, moron, and she collected SS because the law compelled her to pay for it. I love this libturd theory that only people who support government programs are entitled to their benefits.

Ad Hominem is the extent of Jillian's prowess. ThinkProgress put that meme out years ago, and Jillian learned it. She lacks the intellectual curiosity to check if there is any truth to it...

Thats not why she collected it, she collected it because she needed it. Paying for it doesnt mean she has to abandon principals and take it.

How is taking something you paid for "abandoning principles?"

Further, what would a leftist possibly know about principles?

Ahh silly, paying for something has nothing to do with principals. You dont have to do something just because you paid into it.

If you put in on a kilo that doesnt mean you have to snort it. Because you have principals right?

The highest tribute to Ayn Rand, is that her critics must distort everything that she stood for in order to attack her.
She advocated reason, not force; the individual’s rights to freedom of action, speech, and association; self-responsibility not self-indulgence, and a live-and-let-live society in which each individual is treated as an END, not the MEANS of others’ ends.
How many critics would dare to honestly state these ideas, & say “..and that’s what I reject?”

Thats not why she collected it, she collected it because she needed it. Paying for it doesnt mean she has to abandon principals and take it.

How is taking something you paid for "abandoning principles?"

Further, what would a leftist possibly know about principles?

Ahh silly, paying for something has nothing to do with principals. You dont have to do something just because you paid into it.

If you put in on a kilo that doesnt mean you have to snort it. Because you have principals right?

When you go to the grocery store do you pay them money and leave your groceries?

The highest tribute to Ayn Rand, is that her critics must distort everything that she stood for in order to attack her.
She advocated reason, not force; the individual’s rights to freedom of action, speech, and association; self-responsibility not self-indulgence, and a live-and-let-live society in which each individual is treated as an END, not the MEANS of others’ ends.
How many critics would dare to honestly state these ideas, & say “..and that’s what I reject?”

It's clear they are doing their best to smear her. Smearing people seems to be standard libturd operating procedure these days. They smear anyone who poses a threat to their agenda. If Jesus Christ said he opposed Obamacare, the libturds would accuse him of being a closet homosexual. They are getting sleazier and more despicable as year chases year.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Say good night, Gracie.

That problem you leftists have is that you get these talking points from the hates sites, and never bother to think them through...

If I buy something, I fucking bought it - for some shit fer brains to claim that is lacking principles, that I should pay for it, but leave it on the counter - is too fucking stupid for words.

Seriously dude, try thinking instead of just regurgitating shit off of the hate sites.

Ok so you would snort the coke. Not me but thats what happens when you stand by your principals

BWAHAHAHAHA

Say good night, Gracie.

That problem you leftists have is that you get these talking points from the hates sites, and never bother to think them through...

If I buy something, I fucking bought it - for some shit fer brains to claim that is lacking principles, that I should pay for it, but leave it on the counter - is too fucking stupid for words.

Seriously dude, try thinking instead of just regurgitating shit off of the hate sites.

Arguing with numskulls of this caliber is like pissing into the wind.

I blew him out of the saddle by exposing his lies about Rand, so now he's lashing out any way he can.

Last edited:
If we were the citizens of any other country we would have already rebelled and thrown the bums out. America suffers from amnesia and it's side effect is complacency. If we are ever going to stand up we have to stop waiting on someone else to make the first move. It starts with YOU. Stand up America!

Forum List

Back