Rand Paul talks of cutting military spending

That certainly will up the number of unemployment compensation checks. Good fucking show. Pay more unemployment decrease our strength. Good fucking show.
All gubamint programs need to be cut. Defense, not so much, but it could stand some pruning as well.
It's gonna' be tough, but we can do it. There can't be any "sacred cows".

unless you learn how to spell government, you really shouldn't be taken seriously in talking about what government should and shouldn't do.

more ignorant rightwingnut bs.

Here comes another RW lunatic ashamed of calling themselves RepubliCON for obvious reasons.

Sampson...WHAT are the bastards willing to cut?

Spit it out son...I don't have time for nonsense!

Do you mean me?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: 10% across the board per year for 5 years.

LMAO my exact same thought. cutting other govt spending does not put people out of work, but cutting military spending does?

yes, but you dumb asses left out the part of leaving us weaker militarily.

ask waldo for some cigars.

Bringing our troops home from countries that are no threat to us doesn't leave us weaker militarily.

kevin, i appreciate your opinion. but i'm kind of funny about certain things. and i don't think military decisions should be made by people who don't think there's anything worth fighting for short of troops marching up on our shores.

I would suggest looking at Germany, Japan, and Korea as areas of the world where we can remove our troops. I'm pretty sure those wars are over.

but that isn't what rand wants, is it?

Actually if he is like Pappy ron he probably does. They are not for us being the police force of the world. Like Bush said when he lied.

BUUUUuuuuUUUUUUUUUUSSSH!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Its not a USC post without some non-sequitur reference to Bush:clap2:

Last edited:
That certainly will up the number of unemployment compensation checks. Good fucking show. Pay more unemployment decrease our strength. Good fucking show.
All gubamint programs need to be cut. Defense, not so much, but it could stand some pruning as well.

unless you learn how to spell government, you really shouldn't be taken seriously in talking about what government should and shouldn't do.

I spell it that way intentionally you dumb bitch. It's to illustrate how "stoopid" gubamint can be. Kinda' like you. :lol:

you know, i think maybe someone who's still obsessed with bill clinton might not have standing to complain that people are still talking about the damage baby bush did to this country since he's the gift that keeps on giving. :)

just sayin'

I spell it that way intentionally you dumb bitch. It's to illustrate how "stoopid" gubamint can be. Kinda' like you. :lol:

i know why you do it, loser. i'm pointing out that unless you have a modicum of respect for government, you have no business opining on what it should and shouldn't do.

is being as stupid as you are a painful thing?

yes, but you dumb asses left out the part of leaving us weaker militarily.

ask waldo for some cigars.

Bringing our troops home from countries that are no threat to us doesn't leave us weaker militarily.

kevin, i appreciate your opinion. but i'm kind of funny about certain things. and i don't think military decisions should be made by people who don't think there's anything worth fighting for short of troops marching up on our shores.

Quite frankly, war is one of the worst things that could happen to any country, and I think the less likely someone is to jump to war as an option the better.

Is that sort of language necessary? You've now embarrassed yourself, and should immediately apologize.

Actually if he is like Pappy ron he probably does. They are not for us being the police force of the world. Like Bush said when he lied.

BUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUSSSH!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Its not a USC post without some non-sequitur reference to Bush:clap2:

Ohh I enjoy reminding some people how stupid they have been.

Oh, is that what the thread's about.....:eusa_whistle:

clinton-other-hand.jpg

Here comes another RW lunatic ashamed of calling themselves RepubliCON for obvious reasons.

Sampson...WHAT are the bastards willing to cut?

Spit it out son...I don't have time for nonsense!

Do you mean me?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: 10% across the board per year for 5 years.

Yeah...you.

You've said you're libertarian, but I've observe you are really very far RWleaning.

I don't have much tolerance for Far RWers.

So ONLY 10% for "defense" huh?

That's not enough.

Quite frankly, war is one of the worst things that could happen to any country, and I think the less likely someone is to jump to war as an option the better.

it should always be a last resort. but there's a difference between someone who enters into a war rationally and only as such last resort and someone who is opposed to any wars on principal...

i don't believe it appropriate for people who are opposed to war under any and all circumstances to make those decisions.

There is definately defense spending cuts worth looking at...redundant spending, spending on weapons systems that are unnecessary, and I also agree we should seriously consider closing those bases in Europe and Asia.

but that isn't what rand wants, is it?

Why isn't it?

because rand, like his father, claims that if we just don't upset terrorists, they'll be nice to us.

that is naive and dangerous.

jill, there's nary a liberal democrat who enjoys the middle eastern conquests of the last 10 years.

It's not like we don't all know your main priority is to protect Israel at any cost.

Why you think it should be the job of the US when Israel has more firepower than the entire islamic world combined, is beyond me.

it should always be a last resort. but there's a difference between someone who enters into a war rationally and only as such last resort and someone who is opposed to any wars on principal...

i don't believe it appropriate for people who are opposed to war under any and all circumstances to make those decisions.

Yeah, Rand Paul is opposed to war "under any and all circumstances".

Ok jill. :thup:

Forum List

Back