Rand Paul talks of cutting military spending

That certainly will up the number of unemployment compensation checks. Good fucking show. Pay more unemployment decrease our strength. Good fucking show.

You can't cut spending without cutting the military. Anyone who claims they're going to cut spending without cutting military is lying.

If they don't cut military they aren't cutting anything.

And yet you have the majority of the RW CON$ up in Congress and Senate saying dumb CON$hit like "well, you CAIN'T cut defense!"

Buncha idjits!

:)

Maybe he is not so bad after all?

I read today that team Obama is gifted with new allies in their quest to begin withdrawing from Afcarnistan in July: the new tea party recruits in congress.

Apparently most of them tried to focus on the economy but as a rule favor dislocation from our elective wars.

On the other hand Bush's mémoire claims that Afcarnistan is worth the sacrifice......Maybe he should pay for it from his own bank account and with his own life. Just sayin.

That certainly will up the number of unemployment compensation checks. Good fucking show. Pay more unemployment decrease our strength. Good fucking show.

Oh, they will probably have jobs to return to...................

:)

Maybe he is not so bad after all?

Further proof ................. T-Party =/= Republican Party.

Huh? How does proposing cutting military spending mean tea party equals the Republican Party? The Republicans are always the ones opposed to scaling back the military.

rand paul isn't smart enough to make those decisions. like his father, he's naive.
I agree...I thought the same thing. I also thought as I watched his interview today...I'm not sure if he has the integrity his father has.

He'll cave like a sweet two dolla male ho stuck on a Navy boat in the Philippines.

And yet you have the majority of the RW CON$ up in Congress and Senate saying dumb CON$hit like "well, you CAIN'T cut defense!"

Buncha idjits!

so what are they going to cut? they going to leave our troops without funds?

I would suggest looking at Germany, Japan, and Korea as areas of the world where we can remove our troops. I'm pretty sure those wars are over.

Buncha idjits!

I would suggest looking at Germany, Japan, and Korea as areas of the world where we can remove our troops. I'm pretty sure those wars are over.

but that isn't what rand wants, is it?

So now you're supportive of government spending to keep people employed? :confused:

Buncha idjits!

Are you a RW hack now too?

Listen, USA's expenditure for "defense" dwarfs that of the entire world...combined.

Does that make any sense to you?

but that isn't what rand wants, is it?

We don't know yet. It doesn't sound like he's gotten all that specific. Nonetheless, he is correct. About 3/4 of the federal budget is the military, Social Security, and Medicare.

Forum List

Back