Rand Paul talks of cutting military spending

That certainly will up the number of unemployment compensation checks. Good fucking show. Pay more unemployment decrease our strength. Good fucking show.

So now you're supportive of government spending to keep people employed? :confused:

LMAO my exact same thought. cutting other govt spending does not put people out of work, but cutting military spending does?

If they don't cut military they aren't cutting anything.

And yet you have the majority of the RW CON$ up in Congress and Senate saying dumb CON$hit like "well, you CAIN'T cut defense!"

Buncha idjits!

so what are they going to cut? they going to leave our troops without funds?

I would suggest looking at Germany, Japan, and Korea as areas of the world where we can remove our troops. I'm pretty sure those wars are over.

Hmm, I am pretty sure we can remove all them, and cut the military budget by 99%, where we shouldn't be to begin with according to the Constitution. Personally, I lost nothing in the ME, except tax dolars and veteran brothers.

That certainly will up the number of unemployment compensation checks. Good fucking show. Pay more unemployment decrease our strength. Good fucking show.

Oh, they will probably have jobs to return to...................

Just cut taxes and we will have more jobs than we can fill.

if that were true, 10 years of tax cuts for the "job creators" (i.e., rich people) would have increased jobs.

So now you're supportive of government spending to keep people employed? :confused:

LMAO my exact same thought. cutting other govt spending does not put people out of work, but cutting military spending does?

yes, but you dumb asses left out the part of leaving us weaker militarily.

ask waldo for some cigars.

I would suggest looking at Germany, Japan, and Korea as areas of the world where we can remove our troops. I'm pretty sure those wars are over.

Hmm, I am pretty sure we can remove all them, and cut the military budget by 99%, where we shouldn't be to begin with according to the Constitution. Personally, I lost nothing in the ME, except tax dolars and veteran brothers.

I'm certainly in favor of bringing the troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan immediately, but as a start I think the three countries I mentioned make the most sense.

yes, but you dumb asses left out the part of leaving us weaker militarily.

ask waldo for some cigars.

Bringing our troops home from countries that are no threat to us doesn't leave us weaker militarily.

Pentagon: We don't need those aircraft...Pelosi: Well by god, we're buying them whether you want them or not.

Here comes another RW lunatic ashamed of calling themselves RepubliCON for obvious reasons.

Sampson...WHAT are the bastards willing to cut?

Spit it out son...I don't have time for nonsense!

All gubamint programs need to be cut. Defense, not so much, but it could stand some pruning as well.
It's gonna' be tough, but we can do it. There can't be any "sacred cows".

but that isn't what rand wants, is it?

Actually if he is like Pappy ron he probably does. They are not for us being the police force of the world. Like Bush said when he lied.

Forum List

Back