Rand Paul on Ferguson...I agree with him 100%

Apparently, lefties believe drug abuse is inevitable so let's all smoke some crack in celebration of the revelation.
in your case it is it's in your genes
No, I don't use drugs. Why would you suggest that?
thanks for showcasing your stupidity
genes and drug use are not the same .
Then you need some instruction on proper and effective sentence structure.

You made I claim, I maid a counter claim. I specifically described why your claim was false and backed it up with historical fact. If my claim or the facts presented are less than accurate then an intelligent person would debate it. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you would be reasonable and intelligent enough to meet my argument with one of your own. But you did not. Why should I accept you as a reasonable person if you cannot defend your position? What was it about my argument that was false? Where did I go wrong? Did I misrepresent the facts? If so then how? Will you not defend your argument? Do you require sources? I would provide them. Why wont you defend your position? Isn't that what you are here to do?
no need to defend my position since what you presented in not fact.

What specifically? I will be happy to pose references. If I failed to post facts than all the easier for you to dismantle my argument right? But you wont.
you have no argument so nothing to dismantle.
and you need to post a link to your junk.

You posted no link to your argument, though I have hard it many times before. I responded in kind. In other words, you are holding me to a higher standard than you did yourself. Without you showing me where you disagree I know not where to ignore the common ground. We are not posting essays here. So show me where I am wrong and I will provide evidence to back it up. Until then your argument stands wholly refuted.
typical loser response claim a false victory
when you cant win.

Here you go buddy. Two Histories Which one is Correct US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Apparently, lefties believe drug abuse is inevitable so let's all smoke some crack in celebration of the revelation.
in your case it is it's in your genes
No, I don't use drugs. Why would you suggest that?
thanks for showcasing your stupidity
genes and drug use are not the same .
Then you need some instruction on proper and effective sentence structure.
false you need to learn to read.

Forum List

Back