Why Do White Leftists Side With Black Criminals?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
It's not like the "progs" here know anything about black culture or criminality....they're smug little white, suburban morons and show it on a regular basis. So what's the attraction to defending a supposed "underdog" when that individual, in reality, is nothing but a violent thug? All one needs to see is this picture to see Brown's state of mind the day he committed suicide-by-cop:

michael-brown-suspected-of-stealing-cigars-600x338.jpg

Somehow the leftists find it "boring" or trivial that Brown thought he could walk into this shop, grab what he wanted, menace and then assault the owner trying to stop him. No compassion or respect for the little fella who stood up to him. Yet they'll believe the criminals around Brown who lied out their asses about what happened. Same deal with Trayvon....his young thuggery quickly escalating into full-blown criminality the left blithely ignores, even admires.

I'm reminded of the Dylan song years ago about Ruben "Hurricane" Carter that started a leftist movement to have him released from a mulitple-murder sentence he was clearly guilty of. The song was the clarion call for the hippie dipshits to get Carter sprung.... which was followed by Carter beating the hell out of the woman doing the fundraising for his retrial. Bob quietly retreated with his royalties check counting on his fan's short memories/fried brains. :eusa_snooty:

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown didn't stop him because he was suspected in a convenience-store robbery, but because he was "walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," the city's police chief said Friday.

Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson -- hours after documents came out labeling the 18-year-old Brown as the "primary suspect" in the store theft -- told reporters the "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."

So why did Ferguson police opt to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named, six days after the shooting, the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations aren't related?
Ferguson chief Officer didn t stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

Answer: So the OP can conflate the two as being the reason for shooting Micheal Brown.

Watch the video: Ferguson chief Officer didn t stop Brown as rob suspect - CNN.com

• Banned
The OP doesn't "conflate" anything....I clearly stated the pic goes to Brown's state of mind that day. All you've proven is what I suspect all leftists of being....idiots chasing their tails about something they clearly do not understand.

Last edited:
The OP doesn't "conflate" anything....I clearly stated the pic goes to Brown's state of mind that day. All you've proven is what I suspect all leftists of being....fucking idiots chasing their tails about something they clearly do not understand.

I'm sorry the police chief doesnt know what now?

I guess white leftists (and other color leftists, too) just think that everyone deserves due process under the law, no matter what kind of unflattering photos you've got of a dead kid.

They're funny that way.

• Banned
The OP doesn't "conflate" anything....I clearly stated the pic goes to Brown's state of mind that day. All you've proven is what I suspect all leftists of being....fucking idiots chasing their tails about something they clearly do not understand.

You're sorry alright. :laugh2:

• Banned
I guess white leftists (and other color leftists, too) just think that everyone deserves due process under the law, no matter what kind of unflattering photos you've got of a dead kid.

They're funny that way.

You again? So you find the photo of him roughing up a much smaller man he was robbing "unflattering"?

I think my point has clearly been proven. :eusa_whistle:

Shoplifting is now punishable by death because racist RWs can read minds. At the time of the shooting, the cop did not know about that video of that incident.

No one has sided with "black criminals" but really, there was no reason for that cop to shoot that kid. By his own testimony, the kid was walking away when the cop decided to escalate the situation and then blow him away.

Being big and having a 'mean face' is not just cause for shooting to kill. Even if the cop had known he shoplifted or roughed up someone, that's not just cause either.

You're sorry alright. :laugh2:

Care to comment on the police chiefs comments or play the ignore the facts game again with emoticons?

They're funny that way.

You again? So you find the photo of him roughing up a much smaller man he was robbing "unflattering"?

Well, it's not a flattering portrayal.

Still, what that photo showed should have been dealt with in a court of law. Yet it never was.

The FPD told everyone early on that Brown's status as a suspect in a robbery had nothing to do with the stop and the shooting......but released the photo anyway.

To what purpose? To portray the dead kid in a way as to influence public opinion. Even though supposedly that act had nothing to do with the shooting.

They're funny that way.

Still, what that photo showed should have been dealt with in a court of law. Yet it never was.

The FPD told everyone early on that Brown's status as a suspect in a robbery had nothing to do with the stop and the shooting......but released the photo anyway.

To what purpose? To portray the dead kid in a way as to influence public opinion. Even though supposedly that act had nothing to do with the shooting.

And the cop had no knowledge of the video or the shoplifting.

They're funny that way.
Do you have amnesia, or... what's your problem?

They're funny that way.

And the cop had no knowledge of the video or the shoplifting.

So we were told early on.

They're funny that way.

THAT'S RIGHT... he got SHOT because he was walking down the middle of the street, and then when told to get out of the middle of street, he ATTACKED A COP by DIVING IN HIS SQUAD CAR AND BEATING ON HIM, and you want to DEFEND THIS?

The OP is spot on, you fucking people are seriously fucked in the head.

They're funny that way.

THAT'S RIGHT... he got SHOT because he was walking down the middle of the street, and then when told to get out of the middle of street, he ATTACKED A COP by DIVING IN HIS SQUAD CAR AND BEATING ON HIM, and you want to DEFEND THIS?

YES, THAT IS WHAT WIILSON SAID.

So, the photo was released WHY?

(I'm not defending attacking a cop, I'm questioning the whole story and trying to make sense. I know that people don't usually go back for seconds and thirds with an armed police officer)

They're funny that way.

No doubt. It's hardly even worth arguing with these BUBBLE HEADS, pard. They are here to STIR THE POT, they're PROFESSIONAL RACE PIMPS and POT STIRRERS. They'll champion ANY cause that is ANTI CONSERVATIVE, and if it's not something that can really be defended, THEY'LL JUST DISTORT, DISMISS and LIE about it. What their real problem is, is that people are onto that shit, and that is WHY THEY JUST LOST THE MIDTERMS. So I say let 'em keep acting like RETARDS, it can only help conservatives.

Shoplifting is now punishable by death because racist RWs can read minds. At the time of the shooting, the cop did not know about that video of that incident.

No one has sided with "black criminals" but really, there was no reason for that cop to shoot that kid. By his own testimony, the kid was walking away when the cop decided to escalate the situation and then blow him away.

Being big and having a 'mean face' is not just cause for shooting to kill. Even if the cop had known he shoplifted or roughed up someone, that's not just cause either.

"Shoplifting"? :laugh: Uh no Diddly....that's robbery and assault. The "kid" then assaulted a police officer and tried to take his weapon. This "escalation" you speak of is PERFECT.....does anybody need any further proof how correct my OP is? :dunno:

We don't side with a black criminal. We simply hold police to a higher standard than criminals/gangs, stupid.

At the time Wilson made the initial contact he didn't know about the theft. Then he heard the radio call and recognized the description as the man he just stopped. He called for backup and told Brown to stop. That started the final altercation. By the time Brown was shot Wilson knew about the robbery. It made no difference of course because Brown was not shot incident to an arrest but because he attacked a police officer.

They're funny that way.

YES, THAT IS WHAT WIILSON SAID.

So, the photo was released WHY?

(I'm not defending attacking a cop, I'm questioning the whole story and trying to make sense. I know that people don't usually go back for seconds and thirds with an armed police officer)
Why SHOULDN'T the photo have been released?

Forum List

Back