Rams bitches!

Is everyone ready for the bloodbath that will take place in just a few hours?

No, not the one in Washington; the one at the Coliseum.

I've hated the Vikings ever since they had Joe Kapp.

Is everyone ready for the bloodbath that will take place in just a few hours?

No, not the one in Washington; the one at the Coliseum.

I've hated the Vikings ever since they had Joe Kapp.

Not as excited about that as i am on talking about how the chargers are bombing in LA in attendance exactly as i said they would BEFORE they moved obviously same as the Rams bombed in attendance the majority of their time in stank louis..:iyfyus.jpg: It hardly took a genius to see this would happen. EVERYBODY around the country tried to warn spanos nobody wanted them there and even if they won,nobody would care.:rolleyes:

the stupid dumbass was such an idiot though he thought SD fans would drive up and support them EVEN after he gave them the middle finger.:rolleyes:

when I was in SD last year,a friend of mine that lives there who wants nothing to do with the chargers now,he told me that he only knows ONE chargers fan that goes up to LA to support them or watches them on tv,that he knows over 2 dozen charger fans that are doing the same as him,paying no attention to them whatsoever and will not take them back in SD if spanos comes crawling back.ONLY if it was a new owner that brought them back will they have anything to do with them.:up: they understand you are a fool if you cheer on a spanos owned chargers team.:thup::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am so proud of all the hundreds of THOUSANDS of SAN DIEGO charger fans that stayed loyal to their city and did not give asshole spanos a dime of their money. they are true charger fans who are sending spanos and the NFL a message.:beer::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Billo,you should watch this short video here.You have THIS guy to thank for your Rams coming back to LA LA land. He had a small role in it but a very important part to do with it no less though.

TNF Presents: Like They Never Left

this video debunks poopers lies that LA has fair weather fans.The announcer in that video who did the last game in LA there for the Rams says in there so well-this is really sad this is happening.LA was such a great football town for the Rams.

The Rams were LA's first pro sports team,they were there before the dodgers and the lakers.they belong there far more than they do.sure their original home was cleveland but thats not where they belong,they only played there about five years before they left.Hardly enough time to get a fan base.LOL

as i said before,Gee you THINK?:abgg2q.jpg:

Super (sad) Chargers: Team struggling mightily to draw home fans in Los Angeles

Where are Chargers fans?

Dmr8nlOV4AA_84H.jpg

Where are they indeed,i dont see ONE charger fan there. you SURE this game wasnt in kansas city?:abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
well since there are still a couple hours left till the big game tonight i will try ONE MORE TIME from you Billo_Really
were you aware of these facts here that the original owner of the chargers Baron Hilton,the REASON he moved the chargers to san diego from LA after being there for just one year was because he could not compete with the Rams? LOL

Like i said earlier,despite the fact the Chargers had an 8-4 record their one year in LA in 1960 and making it as far as the AFC title game they lost to the Oilers before moving the team to SD,they only averaged 11 to 14,000 per game. The Rams on the other hand having the opposite record at 4-8 that year,THEY averaged 77,000 fans a year.:abgg2q.jpg:

Then, as quickly as they arrived, the Chargers were gone. After just one season, Hilton moved the team to San Diego. Los Angeles had responded to the Chargers’ existence with a collective shrug.

“We were kind of just a bump on a log,” said Don Rogers, a center on the 1960 team.

one Chargers players even poked fun at their dwindling support. Rogers remembered emerging from the tunnel with teammate Don Norton and staring up at vast, empty bleachers. Each week, they turned to each other and made the same joke.

“We’d just shake our heads and say, ‘They’re staying away by the thousands,’” Rogers said.
Chargers’ genesis in L.A. a forgotten footnote – Orange County Register

spanos obviously did not pay attention to the LA TIMES when they did a poll of NFL fans in LA what team they wanted back the most. as you can see for yourself to no surprise the Rams ruled at #1 with 60% of the votes, Raiders second with 30% of the votes-"they have a big fanbase as well but it is LIMITED" and the chargers in a Distant third with 10% of the votes.:abgg2q.jpg: Nobody in LA wants you chargers,go back to san diego.wont matter if they win either,LA fans are not going to drop their loyalty to the rams with their history there and the chargers dont even play second fiddle,they play fourth fiddle behind UCLA and USC.lol

Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

PLUS Dan Dieforf who was an announcer for monday night football from 1983 to 1987,he came out and said in all his years as being an announcer for monday night football whenever they had the Raiders on,their home games where NEVER shown.

The networks never showed the Raiders games on monday night football because unlike the Rams,they had a half empty stadium every sunday out there even when they were great and won the superbowl.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::lmao: The Raiders drew such horrible crowds out there they had to start tarping off the upper level seats.:lmao::laughing0301: Here is the proof they were never embraced in LA.the year after they won the superbowl,the next season,for their home opener,they only drew a crowd of just over 44,000:lmao::laughing0301: The Oakland Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but clearly nobody in LA cared.:lmao::laughing0301::rofl::rofl:

The Rams on the other hand,they had such large crowds they were on monday night football DOZENS of times in the 70's and 80's,you can look it up yourselves.:D

The reason they got so many home games in LA on monday night football was they had regular crowds that ALWAYS looked like this all the time.:)

No wonder Kroneke wanted the hell out of dodge the fact the rams most the time in stank louis,played in a place that looked liked a ghost town.:abgg2q.jpg:

los-angeles-rams-game-coliseum.jpg

and a pic taken here in the 1976 season
10468008_10152227286170981_1405492854074756648_o.jpg

AND a video of them playing against the then st louis cardinals in LA as you can see in the 1970's as well. This was ALWAYS the norm other than the early ninetys when they hated that evil bitch owner who dismanteled the team trading away eric dickerson and other ram greats making them a bad team,they hated the freaking OWNER cause they BEGGED her to seel the team and she would not.

you look in the stands IN THIS VIDEO,not an empty seat.

Last edited:
will be watching for this tonight,hope it gets televised,would be great to see it be shown on a NATIONAL televised game.:beer: well games starts in about ten minutes better head on out to go watch it now.

Rams fans, if you are at the game and can help roll out the RAMS HOUSE! tifo in front of a national television audience, meet the crew in Section 29 just before kickoff... we need all the help we can get! wish I could have been there to help out but oh well,I WILL be with them there in spirit.:D
42506567_1236078419867089_7324813148458844160_n.jpg

i sure love the warped logic of pooper that i am a fair weather fan.somehow i am a fair weather fan EVEN THOUGH i suffered through the embarrassing year thei first year back in LA under the worst coach ever jeff fisher when they only one like three games but yet since i watched ALL 16 games,I am a fair weather fan.:rolleyes: and somehow even after the evil bitch owner traded eric dickerson away and made them a crappy team in the early 90's and were so horrible during those times,even though EVERY CHANCE I COULD GET when they would show the rams on tv back in those days and they were crappy and i never missed those games always getting excited about them,i am a fair weather fan according to pooper who is on drugs obviously.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

Rams are the best team in football. Next up, the Eagles.

actually next team they play is the shitbirds in seattle.wilsons ass is grass.:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, I realized that after I posted it.

If Earl Thomas didn't break his leg before, it would be broken by Monday.

There is a certain kind of joy beating people in front of the people they love.

That KC game was hot.

Rams are the best team in football. Next up, the Eagles.

actually next team they play is the shitbirds in seattle.wilsons ass is grass.:abgg2q.jpg:
Yeah, I realized that after I posted it.

If Earl Thomas didn't break his leg before, it would be broken by Monday.

There is a certain kind of joy beating people in front of the people they love.

That KC game was hot.

while you are here,WHY is it i cant get a reply from you on THIS post?:mad:
Rams bitches!

gee you THINK? lol

Super (sad) Chargers: Team struggling mightily to draw home fans in Los Angeles

The Chargers are feeling left out in Los Angeles

let me add these two pics as well in case you missed them.

Dmr8nlOV4AA_84H.jpg

Last edited:
I wish i could have been at that game so i could have seen this hilarious moment which occured about an hour before the game.:abgg2q.jpg: Many Ram fans were heard saying-Go back to San Diego,this is OUR house.:up: that is some funny shit there.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

7BZP55D2FBHALEK5FITTKEVHFM.jpg

here is still some more funny shit.

Idiot spanos wants us all to believe there is a fight for LA when there is no fight the fact HE has to pay Kroneke rent to play there.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg
I hate the Chargers even more since they took our two cornerbacks.

while you are here,WHY is it i cant get a reply from you on THIS post?:mad:
Rams bitches!

let me add these two pics as well in case you missed them.

Dmr8nlOV4AA_84H.jpg
Is Mahone the real deal?

this guy is for sure hall of fame material as long as he is not injury prone and a wimp like jim mcmahon,brain griese who both had talent but had to retire early cause they could not take a hit. Looks like Wentz is now inn the same boat with them as well .LOL I sure am happy the Rams did not listen to me when i kept saying -draft wentx,what the hell are you doing taking Goff? LOL BEST DRAFT CHOICE EVER!!!!! other than my man eric dickerson of course who STILL has the single season touchdown record. Todd Gurley is indeed this generations eric dickerson,if there was any running back i would like to see break it,hope it is HIM someday.

how many QB's came thrown the ball with their NON trowing arm and compete it down the field? very few in the game have ever done that I am guessing,this kid is indeed something special,that cant be debated.

I wish i could have been at that game so i could have seen this hilarious moment which occured about an hour before the game.:abgg2q.jpg: Many Ram fans were heard saying-Go back to San Diego,this is OUR house.:up: that is some funny shit there.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Idiot spanos wants us all to believe there is a fight for LA when there is no fight the fact HE has to pay Kroneke rent to play there.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg

then i would think YOU would love it every bit as much as I do how they now have SIXTEEN road games a year now instead of just 8?:abgg2q.jpg:

You DO realise that the Rams always had that problem the majority of their years in stank louis as well right?:abgg2q.jpg:

I still cannot believe that spanos did not get it that this is what would happen to him in LA if he left,that they would go from games that looked like THIS all the time in san diego,just take a look at the fist 5 seconds you see that game PACKED in the video from the game in 2104 in SAN DIEGO

you CLEARLY hear in this video a loud outroar of SAN DIEGO fans as well. not the case in that game below in carson.LOL

to games that look like THIS now in CARSON?

notice all those empty seats with mostly seahawk fans there? :abgg2q.jpg:everybody else in the country like myself and you all knew it would happen.:cuckoo::rolleyes::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:

Last edited:
this guy is for sure hall of fame material as long as he is not injury prone and a wimp like jim mcmahon,brain griese who both had talent but had to retire early cause they could not take a hit. Looks like Wentz is now inn the same boat with them as well .LOL I sure am happy the Rams did not listen to me when i kept saying -draft wentx,what the hell are you doing taking Goff? LOL BEST DRAFT CHOICE EVER!!!!! other than my man eric dickerson of course who STILL has the single season touchdown record. Todd Gurley is indeed this generations eric dickerson,if there was any running back i would like to see break it,hope it is HIM someday.

how many QB's came thrown the ball with their NON trowing arm and compete it down the field? very few in the game have ever done that I am guessing,this kid is indeed something special,that cant be debated.
What do you think Earl Thomas is thinking right now?

then i would think YOU would love it every bit as much as I do how they now have SIXTEEN road games a year now instead of just 8?:abgg2q.jpg:

You DO realise that the Rams always had that problem the majority of their years in stank louis as well right?:abgg2q.jpg:

I still cannot believe that spanos did not get it that this is what would happen to him in LA if he left,that they would go from games that looked like THIS all the time in san diego,just take a look at the fist 5 seconds you see that game PACKED in the video from the game in 2104 in SAN DIEGO

you CLEARLY hear in this video a loud outroar of SAN DIEGO fans as well. not the case in that game below in carson.LOL

to games that look like THIS now in CARSON?

notice all those empty seats with mostly seahawk fans there? :abgg2q.jpg:everybody else in the country like myself and you all knew it would happen.:cuckoo::rolleyes::iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301:
If the Chargers would get all Latino players, they'd sell out every home game in Carson.

What do you think Earl Thomas is thinking right now?

probably still pissed at the arizona fans.LOL

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg

the chargers fight for LA is all over now .Rams OWN their sorry ass.go back to san diego dean,when are you going to get it,nobody wants your sorry ass in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

42959088_2024631897623473_6774070600194326528_n.jpg

same thing again.Just like last time when the chiefs fans took over,Niner fans ruled the roost in last sundays game.LOL

Chargers' Stub Hub Center Is Filled With 49ers Fans During Today's Game (PIC)

second verse same as the first.

Chargers LA Experiment Continues To Be A Joke As 49ers Fans Take Over Their Stadium

totally pathetic.

Niners become latest fanbase to completely take over the Chargers' stadium

Last edited:
Time for another game of "Spot the Los Angeles Chargers fans in an image of a Los Angeles Chargers home game" as i said,second verse,same as first.:laughing0301::lmao:
chargers-49ers-crowd.png

DoXrKSKU8AAVEYf.jpg

Whats REALLY comical though is even dan fouts loves it that the chargers are bombing in LA so badly.:abgg2q.jpg:

Dan Fouts Rips Los Angeles Chargers Home Crowd In Week 1
CBS’s national broadcast going in on the Chargers. As a San Diegan, I love it. As someone who is supposed to be a dispassionate observer of the NFL for my job, I think we can all realize this is a joke and an embarrassment to the league.

In the second-biggest market in the country, the Chargers can’t find 25,000 of their own fans to pack a tiny soccer stadium. It’s pathetic.

It won’t change any time soon.

The “Fight for LA” has been a pathetic mess and a complete failure. There’s no other way to see it.

This keeps on getting pointed out, but the Chargers will be in serious trouble when they move to the Inglewood stadium. They can’t fill an MLS stadium with their own fans in Year 2 — how are they supposed to fill a 70,000-plus-seat stadium in a couple years?

The move from San Diego looks worse and worse by the week

amen to that.:beer::iyfyus.jpg::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back