Rams bitches!

here is FURTHER evidence what a stupid fuck troll kissmy is.

Notice here in this link in post#46 that he said what so many of those dumbass st louis citizens also said back then which was Stan Kroneke was just making the land purchase back then for -i love this word the stank louis fans always used- "LEVERAGE"?????? comedy gold.:haha::lmao:

Stan is just using his families WalMart property as leverage in negociations with St. Louis.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

HE was the one saying the Rams would not play in an old stadium without luxary boxes DESPITE THE FACT the Viikings were doing just that at the time.:haha: AND also saying he was just making the land purchase as LEVERAGE to get a new stadium in stank louis where he lives.priceless.:D

I told you,this troll is soooo butthurt he lost his Rams to LA where they belong,that he is trying to convince himself the stadium was empty for the eagles game by posting a pic of the stadium two hours BEFORE the game started. proof in the pudding he is a disinformation agent that LIES all the time who has penetrated this site.:rofl::haha:

Last edited:
KISS MY has confessed he lives in that dump hicktown STANK LOUIS so is it any wonder he is so incredibly butthurt that he is on losing ANOTHER NFL team? He is so butthurt over this because he knows that dump city stank louis hicktown he lives in, will NEVER get another NFL team again.:lmao:

the thing thats a riot is he wasted 20 years of his life trying to convince himself the Rams were st louis's foootball team when his REAL football team has been playing in Arizona for over 30 years now..comedy gold,priceless.this toll kills me.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

this is what kissmy is doing after losing ANOTHER NFL team.comedy gold:haha:

200.gif

Instead of whining about how he lost the Rams to LA as he does and being so butthurt over that that he has to LIE about their attendance there,he would have been doing much more constructive things the past 30 years plus had he spent his energys trying to get his REAL football team the cardinals back to stank louis.:lmao::haha:

Last edited:
Hey sealy did you see THIS part here where retarded idiot kissmy said back in 2014 that the Rams would not be able to play in LA by 2016 BECAUSE as he said below back then as you can see for yourself,,it would take FIVE years for a new stadium to be built and during that timeframe they would not be able to play in an old stadium in LA without luxary boxes?:biggrin:

correct me if i am wrong but gee, isnt that EXACTLY what the Rams are doing now and HAVE been doing since last year and isnt that ALSO what the vikings were doing back in 2014 as well? comedy gold.:haha::lmao::rofl:

just watch,come this sunday when the Rams play the niners he will post a pic of the game two hours before it starts again and say thats what the attendance was at the game again.:rofl: :lmao::haha: here is the post below i was talking about where he proves what a retard he is.comedy gold.LOL. Notice how he said in 2014 it would be MANY years before a team could move there? priceless.comedy gold.:up::haha::lmao:

No NFL team would ever move to LA by next year.

Teams will not play in old stadiums or ones without lots of luxury box seats. It take more than 5 years to get a stadium built & more than 3 years of construction after ground breaking excavation begins. LA & NFL must approve of a location & funding way before construction begins & that will be many years before any team moves there.

St Louis had to get approval, funding & spend 3 years building a stadium before any team agreed to play here. The same will have to happen in LA. First you must build it before anyone will dare come to play. Even the Dallas Cowboys took 15 years to get their new stadium built & over 3 years of that was construction time.

doesnt retarded stupid fuck disinfo troll kissmy EVER get tired of doing this when he opens his mouth?:dig::haha::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
the rams will be resting most their starters this sunday including Goff and Gurley and the niners appear to be getting better since it looks like they finally have a QB so the rams might now win this game.if that happners,toll kissmy will come on here and calim the rams are bad of course they lost,this troll is so butthurt on losing his rams in that dump in stank louis to LA.LOL

More fair weather fans, just like the Seahawks, when they win you show up, when they lose, you disappear. Look at Laramfan, that guy was a Seahawk fan until they lost the Super Bowl then jumped off and went to the Rams. Pretty funny crap you hugs.

We're the best fucking team in the fucking football league!

Bow down and embrace the horror!

It appears that way RIGHT NOW anyways.But keep in mind they have not played anybody as of yet,Look at who they have played.a couple of pushovers in the Raiders and ST LOUIS Cardinals. Hardly something to brag about. They will win today again as well against the pitiful chargers that nobody in LA wants to see so they will be 3-0 later today.

But lets wait until they play the Minnestoa Vikings. They will FINALLY have faced a good team then.IF they play the same way against them as they did the cardinals and blow them out as well,okay THEN you can start saying they are the best team.

But not till then.they cant just barely win that game and be four and o to say that either,they got to blow the vikings away especially since it is a prime time game at HOME where they will want to prove they are for real in front of the whole country to prove they can beat the GOOD teams.

Hey speaking of the pathetic Chargers that nobody in LA gives a shit about,I know that LA has lots of Raider fans there and lots of Rams fans as well obviously it being Rams country,but do you EVER see any Charger fans out there?:abgg2q.jpg:

I know they got a good portion of them in Anaheim but very few in LA i am guessing am I right the fact that EVERY home game for them in Carson is a ROAD game and in reality,they have SIXTEEN road games all year long.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

Last edited:
More fair weather fans, just like the Seahawks, when they win you show up, when they lose, you disappear. Look at Laramfan, that guy was a Seahawk fan until they lost the Super Bowl then jumped off and went to the Rams. Pretty funny crap you hugs.

I knew you would be spreading shit about me on this thread and omitting facts is the ONLY reason i came on and took you off ignore.

Hey stupid fuck,as always you prove you have alzheimers diseace.It was NOT because they lost the superbowl that i stopped liking the Seahawks idiot. It was because their coach pete the cheat is an asshole who took a payoff to throw that game just like that other asshole bill callahan obviously threw the superbowl for the raiders against the Bucs in THAT superbowl is WHY i stopped liking them.:rolleyes: Pete the cheat STILL throws game now all the time as well is WHY i dont like them cause i hate that motherfucker asshole.:rolleyes::cuckoo: He did that on a monday night football game against the Bears last year as well.

That was WHY Lynch left was because he knew Carrol threw that game. same as I was saying over on another thread,when he was in NE the players lost confidance in him and they went downhill after that.same as happening NOW with the seahawk players.many former NFL seahawk players have come forward and said they are glad that they are not playing for that motherfucker anymore. SEVERAL seahawk players were saying back then they could not believe carrol called for a pass idiot. oh i guess you forgot all those facts conveintely.:rolleyes:

oh and I also hate them now cause i hate russel wilson as well,he is a coward who did not have the balls to say FUCK YOU to carrol and call his own play in his biggest game of his life in the most important game of his life by handing off the ball to Lynch.

at least I am in good company with a lot of other former seahawk players that want nothing to do with carrol either.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

yeah right,as always you prove what a clueless moron you are.:laugh:

the fact other than the early ninetys when the fans hated the evil bitch OWNER of the team for trading away eric dickerson,kevin greene and other great NFL players and dismanteled them so they would be so bad and she would get her wish of fans not showing up so she could move the team to her hometown where she was a showgirl slut, the MAJORITY of the years they were ALWAYS in the top five in league attendance.

this debunks the myth they are fair weather fans as well.

the first year the chargers were in LA back in 1960,even though they went 8-4 and made it as far as the AFC title game before losing to the Oilers,they averaged crowds of just over 14,ooo per game.

the Rams who had the opposite record of just 4-8 that year,even though they had a losing season,THEIR average attendance was 77,000. you can look it all up yourself if you dont believe me.:laughing0301:

Oh and dont use the poor lame excuse that their first year back in LA because they were so horrible,the crowds were bad in the second half,it was not because they were losing the crowds support was bad,it was because many fans were disgruntled with stan kronke cause he would not fire jeff fisher,about the worst coach ever to coach in the NFL.:rolleyes:

He did not appear to be serious about winning the fact eh kept fisher so long as the coach so who can blame the fans for staying away when he looked like he wasnt even trying to win. :rolleyes: Like any normal person,I sure dont blame the fans in LA for staying away.

what you mean is kinda like these stank louis fair weather fans who the majority of their time in st louis ALWAYS had crowds that looked like this other than the brief five years when they had warner and faulk and were the greatest show on turf.LOL

the other 17 years they were there,the crowds ALWAYS looked like this when they were losing.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::rofl:

55ea6aa663f59.image.jpg

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

which again was the OTHER 17 years when they got bad after they lost warner and faulk and their other great players.:lmao:

I went to a Rams game about ten years ago to satisfy my curiosity from a few friends i know that live in st louis who told me their games always looked like this.:lmao: they were not kidding,the crowds looked just like this to a tee.:iyfyus.jpg: PLUS their last year there,I also went to their home opener against the Seahawks and just like one of the sportswriters of st louis estimated as well,I estimated that there were just 25.000 people in the stadium and 15,000 were seahawk fans.:laughing0301: It was easy as pie for me to get a front row seat RIGHT BEHIND the seahawks bench and this was against a team that had been in back to back superbowls no less.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

Pooper will of course wont look at those tow photos of the ghosttown stadium where games were played in stank louis since he hates admitting being wrong.:laughing0301:

problem is for him though,here is a st louis sportswriter saying the same thing as me.:abgg2q.jpg:

as this link shows,Rams finished DEAD LAST in attendance their final year.:D THEY HAD THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM most their time in st louis the chargers are in LA,a stadium halfway filled with most being the opposing fans all the time.:laughing0301::lmao:

Based on attendance this past year, however, St. Louis did the worst.
St. Louis Rams Finish Last In Attendance

the link here says tickets DISTRIBUTED,that means tickets bought,its not the number at the turnstiles where they stopped counting the number at turnstiles like 15 years ago.LOL

so while it says over 52,ooo tickets,that were just ones bought up and distrubuted,they were not the ACTUAL butts in the seats which as you can see from the photos was actually just around 25,000 people INSIDE THE STADIUM in stank louis for 17 years. any wonder WHY Kroneke wanted out of stank Louis so badly?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

I knew you would be spreading shit about me on this thread and omitting facts is the ONLY reason i came on and took you off ignore.

Hey stupid fuck,as always you prove you have alzheimers diseace.It was NOT because they lost the superbowl that i stopped liking the Seahawks idiot. It was because their coach pete the cheat is an asshole who took a payoff to throw that game just like that other asshole bill callahan obviously threw the superbowl for the raiders against the Bucs in THAT superbowl is WHY i stopped liking them.:rolleyes: Pete the cheat STILL throws game now all the time as well is WHY i dont like them cause i hate that motherfucker asshole.:rolleyes::cuckoo: He did that on a monday night football game against the Bears last year as well.

That was WHY Lynch left was because he knew Carrol threw that game. same as I was saying over on another thread,when he was in NE the players lost confidance in him and they went downhill after that.same as happening NOW with the seahawk players.many former NFL seahawk players have come forward and said they are glad that they are not playing for that motherfucker anymore. SEVERAL seahawk players were saying back then they could not believe carrol called for a pass idiot. oh i guess you forgot all those facts conveintely.:rolleyes:

oh and I also hate them now cause i hate russel wilson as well,he is a coward who did not have the balls to say FUCK YOU to carrol and call his own play in his biggest game of his life in the most important game of his life by handing off the ball to Lynch.

at least I am in good company with a lot of other former seahawk players that want nothing to do with carrol either.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

yeah right,as always you prove what a clueless moron you are.:laugh:

the fact other than the early ninetys when the fans hated the evil bitch OWNER of the team for trading away eric dickerson,kevin greene and other great NFL players and dismanteled them so they would be so bad and she would get her wish of fans not showing up so she could move the team to her hometown where she was a showgirl slut, the MAJORITY of the years they were ALWAYS in the top five in league attendance.

this debunks the myth they are fair weather fans as well.

the first year the chargers were in LA back in 1960,even though they went 8-4 and made it as far as the AFC title game before losing to the Oilers,they averaged crowds of just over 14,ooo per game.

the Rams who had the opposite record of just 4-8 that year,even though they had a losing season,THEIR average attendance was 77,000. you can look it all up yourself if you dont believe me.:laughing0301:

Oh and dont use the poor lame excuse that their first year back in LA because they were so horrible,the crowds were bad in the second half,it was not because they were losing the crowds support was bad,it was because many fans were disgruntled with stan kronke cause he would not fire jeff fisher,about the worst coach ever to coach in the NFL.:rolleyes:

He did not appear to be serious about winning the fact eh kept fisher so long as the coach so who can blame the fans for staying away when he looked like he wasnt even trying to win. :rolleyes: Like any normal person,I sure dont blame the fans in LA for staying away.

First off you never put me on ignore, so that is a lie just like your silly claim you only watch old NFL games, you just lie, that’s what you do.

Secondly I didn’t read your long winded post other than your first sentence, they are long and boring.

Remember your silly 16-0 prediction? Lol! Then you lied that this is the first time during the Carroll era the Hawks were 0-2, either you are lying or a real idiot.

It appears that way RIGHT NOW anyways.But keep in mind they have not played anybody as of yet,Look at who they have played.a couple of pushovers in the Raiders and ST LOUIS Cardinals. Hardly something to brag about. They will win today again as well against the pitiful chargers that nobody in LA wants to see so they will be 3-0 later today.

But lets wait until they play the Minnestoa Vikings. They will FINALLY have faced a good team then.IF they play the same way against them as they did the cardinals and blow them out as well,okay THEN you can start saying they are the best team.

But not till then.they cant just barely win that game and be four and o to say that either,they got to blow the vikings away especially since it is a prime time game at HOME where they will want to prove they are for real in front of the whole country to prove they can beat the GOOD teams.

Hey speaking of the pathetic Chargers that nobody in LA gives a shit about,I know that LA has lots of Raider fans there and lots of Rams fans as well obviously it being Rams country,but do you EVER see any Charger fans out there?:abgg2q.jpg:

I know they got a good portion of them in Anaheim but very few in LA i am guessing am I right the fact that EVERY home game for them in Carson is a ROAD game and in reality,they have SIXTEEN road games all year long.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:
They play Minnesota this Thursday.

They play Minnesota this Thursday.

yeah I know.I was thinking they would FINALLY face a good team and have an idea of how good they really are after this thursday but looks like we are going to have wait even longer now before they face a GOOD team since the vikings lost to the pathetic Bills.:abgg2q.jpg:

Looks like they wont get their REAL test till they play the chiefs. I assume you saw yesterdays game against the Chargers? their defense looks vulnerable now when they face a good quarterback because after Peters and Habib went out,Rivers picked apart that secondary. Man we learned one thing.The Rams dont have reliable backups. Peters may be out the rest of the year with a torn ACL and that could hurt their superbowl hopes.He is a huge difference maker and thats why they got him. But now they look like they wont have him for the season all of a sudden.

that was a very costly victory against the chargers.

I know YOU remember these good old days of the chargers and Rams. The Rams cooperated wearing THEIR old time colors seen in this pic,too bad asshole spanos did not.He is too stupid to get it that if you want people in LA to pay attention to the chargers,he needs to at LEAST go back to these eye catching awesome unis they used to wear. now there is nothing special at all about the chargers unis.so who cares about THAT team.:rolleyes:

THOSE uniform colors of the chargers would for SURE get people in LA interested in them and they would be able to compete in attendance with the Rams but as of now with those lame colors they played in yesterday? give me a break.:rolleyes:

42256888_10155438433630981_639987806852087808_o.jpg

Last edited:
I wish i could have been at that game so i could have seen this hilarious moment which occured about an hour before the game.:abgg2q.jpg: Many Ram fans were heard saying-Go back to San Diego,this is OUR house.:up: that is some funny shit there.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

7BZP55D2FBHALEK5FITTKEVHFM.jpg

here is still some more funny shit.

Idiot spanos wants us all to believe there is a fight for LA when there is no fight the fact HE has to pay Kroneke rent to play there.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg

Last edited:
Make no mistake about it,I love the chargers but i only love the SAN DIEGO Chargers.:D

Rams belong in LA,Raiders sure as hell belong in Oakland,and the Chargers sure as hell dont belong in LA anymore than the Raiders ever did,they belong in SAN DIEGO.:rolleyes:

I love and admire dan fouts because he has publicly said -DONT EVER CALL ME A LOS ANGELES CHARGER,I AM A "SAN DIEGO" CHARGER.:yes_text12:

yeah I know.I was thinking they would FINALLY face a good team and have an idea of how good they really are after this thursday but looks like we are going to have wait even longer now before they face a GOOD team since the vikings lost to the pathetic Bills.:abgg2q.jpg:

Looks like they wont get their REAL test till they play the chiefs. I assume you saw yesterdays game against the Chargers? their defense looks vulnerable now when they face a good quarterback because after Peters and Habib went out,Rivers picked apart that secondary. Man we learned one thing.The Rams dont have reliable backups. Peters may be out the rest of the year with a torn ACL and that could hurt their superbowl hopes.He is a huge difference maker and thats why they got him. But now they look like they wont have him for the season all of a sudden.

that was a very costly victory against the chargers.

I know YOU remember these good old days of the chargers and Rams. The Rams cooperated wearing THEIR old time colors seen in this pic,too bad asshole spanos did not.He is too stupid to get it that if you want people in LA to pay attention to the chargers,he needs to at LEAST go back to these eye catching awesome unis they used to wear. now there is nothing special at all about the chargers unis.so who cares about THAT team.:rolleyes:

THOSE uniform colors of the chargers would for SURE get people in LA interested in them and they would be able to compete in attendance with the Rams but as of now with those lame colors they played in yesterday? give me a break.:rolleyes:

42256888_10155438433630981_639987806852087808_o.jpg
What's that? Deacon Jones going after John Hadl?

This game Thursday is a payback game. I want to see the Vikings bleed.

I wish i could have been at that game so i could have seen this hilarious moment which occured about an hour before the game.:abgg2q.jpg: Many Ram fans were heard saying-Go back to San Diego,this is OUR house.:up: that is some funny shit there.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Idiot spanos wants us all to believe there is a fight for LA when there is no fight the fact HE has to pay Kroneke rent to play there.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg

dude dont you have ANYTHING to say about THIS comical post?:abgg2q.jpg:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg

dude dont you have ANYTHING to say about THIS comical post?:abgg2q.jpg:

Yep, it’s all about you! Lol!

From looking at this photo below,if not for the flier seen flying in the sky,it would be hard to figure out if this was a game being played at carson when the game is going on where the chargers play, or a game in stank louis where the rams were for 22 years when SEVENTEEN of those years INCLUDING the first four years in st louis,thats what games looked like there as well as evidenced in my previous two pics of games stank louis had when the game was live and in action.:haha: this pic here of course taken WAY before the game started sunday.

I so much love california.Last year in november i was in san diego,I had the time of my life. it was more fun than any other vacation trip i ever took in my life since i love california so much.

THIS november,I am going to -LOS ANGELES.I hear from san diego residents the people in LA are not friendly as they are in san diego so i dont expect to have as much fun this time as i did in san diego but STILL, i know i will have the time of my life again because it is CALIFORNIA baby:dance: AND it gets even better,the Rams have a home game that weekend I am there against the shitbirds no less and the Rams always choose the niners and the shitbirds as their two opponents every year to wear their classic yellow and blue uniforms they are permitted to wear twice a year which I posted earlier so i will get to see them in their classic LOS ANGELES yellow and blue colors.i LOVE so much yahoo!!!!!!:dance:

Next year is the last year they will be wearing the whites i posted in that photo there because kroneke wants to wait until they move into the new stadium before they go back to those classic yellow and blue colors i am afraid. oh well,whats one more year right? I waited 22 years of my life to get the Rams back to LA so thats nothing.:D

Pooper also fails to mention that the Rams were playing in STANK LOUIS the time I briefly liked the seahawks which was a time i rooted AGAINST the Rams every week back then since for 22 years,I had no interest in the NFL and for 22 years,rooted AGAINST them same as I do the chargers now . matter of fact The Rams winning the superbowl in STANK LOUIS,was the second most depressing moment in my life next to that nightmare day when they moved there of course.:mad:

I could not root for the Rams since they were a phony fraud team back then,so what was the harm and getting interested in the seahawks who had a quarterback that was fun to watch and was not a coward yet at the time?.:rolleyes:

Yeah i am such a fair weather fan that I ALWAYS tuned into the Rams every chance i could while growing up when they were the LOS ANGELES Rams NEVER caring even if they only won only a couple of games and were horrible,but according to pooper,I was a fair weather fan back then.:cuckoo:

oh and I am such a fair weather fan that is WHY i watched ALL of the Rams games in 2016 when they moved back to LA but again according to poopers warped logic,that makes me a fairt weather fan for supporting and cheering on a loser for sixteen games.:rolleyes::haha::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

according to poopers warped logic as well,ALL NFL fans in every city are fair weather fans since as I said before,the Rams the majority of the time in LA-the early ninetys being the exception since they hated that evil bitch owner,were always in the top five in league attendance.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg

Talking about that chargers/rams game,gee you THINK?:abgg2q.jpg::haha::iyfyus.jpg: SAME exact problem the Rams had in STANK LOUIS other than the greatest show on earth days.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

The Chargers are feeling left out in Los Angeles

that is some funny shit that idiot spanos thinks there is a fight for LA when he is going to have to pay RENT to kroneke to play in his stadium that Kroneke is building. comedy gold.

Stan Kroneke is Dean Spanos landlord.

:iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back