Rams bitches!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
We whupped some Cowboy ass today! We beat the shit out Dallas in front of the people that love them. I have always hated the Cowboys. I have always hated Roger Staubach. They ain't know America's team. They are in loserville today.

And we got ourselves a quarterback!

I have to admit, I think I'm becoming a Gurley Man?

Cowboys, Patriots, and, Ravens all lost today. It is a good day indeed. lol

No offense to mdk.

db2.gif

The Rams look stupid with their helmets not matching their uniforms.

Get rid of the gold in the jersey, or add a little gold to the helmet.

Better yet, the blue and yellow of the past...never was a fan of the gold and the weird number font.

The Rams look stupid with their helmets not matching their uniforms.

Get rid of the gold in the jersey, or add a little gold to the helmet.

Better yet, the blue and yellow of the past...never was a fan of the gold and the weird number font.
They should go back to the blue and white, like the '69 Rams.

We whupped some Cowboy ass today! We beat the shit out Dallas in front of the people that love them. I have always hated the Cowboys. I have always hated Roger Staubach. They ain't know America's team. They are in loserville today.

And we got ourselves a quarterback!

I have to admit, I think I'm becoming a Gurley Man?

good to see that classic Dallas Cowboys and LOS ANGELES Rams rivalry back in full swing again.what a game to get it going again.:thup::clap::dance:

Rams still won't be in the playoffs

maybe not but this team WILL finally have a winning record.something they could never do in stank louis after they lost Kurt Warner,this team can SCORE like crazy like the great LA Rams from back in the 80's could. last year they could never get the ball in the freaking endzone and had three and outs constantly all the time. this LOS ANGELES Rams team is poised to have their first winning season in 14 years baby.:dance::clap::banana:

Forum List

Back