Rams bitches!

Rams are the shit! They remain the only undefeated team as they kicked the Broncos ass in their own mile high stadium at well below freezing temp!

Rams are the shit! They remain the only undefeated team as they kicked the Broncos ass in their own mile high stadium at well below freezing temp!

I see you have got over your butthurt on the rams leaving that dump stank louis you live in and coming back to LA where they belong.:abgg2q.jpg:

If I didn't like LA and didn't think the Rams belonged there and liked Trump I would think you were an asshole.

these next four weeks starting today,we will find out if the rams defense has been fixed and improved,they look good when they face a journeyman quarterback but EVERYTIME they have faced an elite quarterback,three weeks in a row,their defense got torched when they faced rivers,wilson and cousins.

this month starting today we will find out what kind of a team they REALLY are and just how good they REALLY are and how good the defense REALLY is since starting today,they face four elite quarterbacks,today beginning today with Aaron Rodgers,then next week Drew Brees,then Russel Wilson again,and then Mahomes of the chiefs.thats FOUR elite quarterbacks.so this month is their real test where we get to find out how good they REALLY are.those previous three weeks when they faced those 3 elite quarterbacks i just mentioned,they did not look so good,their defense was a disgrace looking like a high school defense,that wont win you a superbowl,just ask dan marino whose defense always gave up a quick touchdown as soon as they always scored.

I wish i could have been at that game so i could have seen this hilarious moment which occured about an hour before the game.:abgg2q.jpg: Many Ram fans were heard saying-Go back to San Diego,this is OUR house.:up: that is some funny shit there.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

7BZP55D2FBHALEK5FITTKEVHFM.jpg

here is still some more funny shit.

Idiot spanos wants us all to believe there is a fight for LA when there is no fight the fact HE has to pay Kroneke rent to play there.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg
I hate the Chargers even more since they took our two cornerbacks.

the chargers fight for LA is all over now .Rams OWN their sorry ass.go back to san diego dean,when are you going to get it,nobody wants your sorry ass in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

42959088_2024631897623473_6774070600194326528_n.jpg

same thing again.Just like last time when the chiefs fans took over,Niner fans ruled the roost in last sundays game.LOL

Chargers' Stub Hub Center Is Filled With 49ers Fans During Today's Game (PIC)

second verse same as the first.

Chargers LA Experiment Continues To Be A Joke As 49ers Fans Take Over Their Stadium

totally pathetic.

Niners become latest fanbase to completely take over the Chargers' stadium

Wow, no face and I still know it's Cassius Clay. I miss boxing. That "beat 'em when they're down" stuff sucks.

iu

these next four weeks starting today,we will find out if the rams defense has been fixed and improved,they look good when they face a journeyman quarterback but EVERYTIME they have faced an elite quarterback,three weeks in a row,their defense got torched when they faced rivers,wilson and cousins.

this month starting today we will find out what kind of a team they REALLY are and just how good they REALLY are and how good the defense REALLY is since starting today,they face four elite quarterbacks,today beginning today with Aaron Rodgers,then next week Drew Brees,then Russel Wilson again,and then Mahomes of the chiefs.thats FOUR elite quarterbacks.so this month is their real test where we get to find out how good they REALLY are.those previous three weeks when they faced those 3 elite quarterbacks i just mentioned,they did not look so good,their defense was a disgrace looking like a high school defense,that wont win you a superbowl,just ask dan marino whose defense always gave up a quick touchdown as soon as they always scored.

Rams Defense has kept the Packers score to their 2nd lowest of the year at halftime. So i would say the Rams have a good defense. They could not have remained undefeated this long without a good defense.

See it happened just like I said it would! Now Rams just need 1 first down & it's over.

Last edited:
See it happened just like I said it would! Now Rams just need 1 first down & it's over.

yeah the fair weather fan that lives in that dump in hickville stank louis said so.:abgg2q.jpg: mr fair weather fan who jumps on the bandwagon and will accept ANY football team in stank louis,jumps ship when his REAL football team the cardinals leave him for arizona and now only likes the rams cause it was the LAST football team he had in that dump city.:rofl: if by some miracle,stank louis got another football team as we both know,you would bail on the rams and cheer for THAT team,you know it,i know it.:laughing0301:

You wont even root for your REAL football team that has been playing in arizona for the last 30 plus years.the rams were never your football team,they belong in LA and yet you abondoned your cardinals for a team that never belonged to you in the first place instead of cheering on your REAL football team that plays in Arizona.:lmao::laughing0301::muahaha:

See it happened just like I said it would!

Lol you got lucky

yeah same old story,the defense as always gets carved up again when they play an elite quarterback.They indeed got lucky,they almost gave this one away letting the pukers come back and get a touchdown late in the game. after that happenend,I was just waiting for the Rams defense to get torched and rodgers to lead them down for the winning field goal but like you said,my Rams got LUCKY and won only because that kick off returner for the packers had butter fingers and lost the fumble.If that had not happened,you just KNOW rodgers would have worked his magic and got them to kick the winning field goal.

Rodgers was limited in his mobility playing with a knee brace.That made a big difference in his play. the Rams indeed got lucky in this game. Luck it seems has been on their side this year,that could take them all the way to the superbowl.we shall see.again they are in thr toughest stretch of the season right now for this month,so far they dodged one bullet of the four bullets they had before this game,one down three to go.lets see how they do in these next three.

Rams woke up & decided to score a couple times.
Missed the two point conversion. I hope they beat Green Bay I’m a Detroit lion.

The rams must have a bi coming up. This is their 8th game only the 7th game for Green Bay.

I am so happy they won this game,i cannot beging to tell you. If they lose this year,I did not want it to be against THIS team.I i so much hate the packers.Before shady brady and belicheat ruined the NFL with their scandals the dallas fagboys used to be my most hated team.

NOW i hate the packers even more than the cowboys because i cannot go ANYWHERE in my city here in the midwest without seeing fucking green bay packer licence plates everwhere.the thing is when they used to suck for so long,you never saw green bay stuff.:mad:

if their going to fucking root for green bay get the fucking hell out of the midwest and go move to fucking green bay!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:

The rams must have a bi coming up. This is their 8th game only the 7th game for Green Bay.

I am so happy they won this game,i cannot beging to tell you. If they lose this year,I did not want it to be against THIS team.I i so much hate the packers.Before shady brady and belicheat ruined the NFL with their scandals the dallas fagboys used to be my most hated team.

NOW i hate the packers even more because than the cowboys because i cannot go ANYWHERE in my fucking city here in the midwest without seeing fucking green bay packer licence plates everwhere.the thing is when they used to suck for so long,you never saw green bay stuff.:mad:

if their going to fucking root for green bay get the fucking hell out of the midwest and go move to fucking green bay!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:
As much as Green Bay has dominated my division I don’t hate them. Brett Fabre and Aaron Rodgers are both great and fun to watch.

I hate Dallas.

I’m rooting for the rams. They’ll blow it though and never win ever. Just my prediction. Come close though.

I wish i could have been at that game so i could have seen this hilarious moment which occured about an hour before the game.:abgg2q.jpg: Many Ram fans were heard saying-Go back to San Diego,this is OUR house.:up: that is some funny shit there.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

7BZP55D2FBHALEK5FITTKEVHFM.jpg

here is still some more funny shit.

Idiot spanos wants us all to believe there is a fight for LA when there is no fight the fact HE has to pay Kroneke rent to play there.comedy gold.:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

DnzXTj4W0AELVNH.jpg
I hate the Chargers even more since they took our two cornerbacks.

the chargers fight for LA is all over now .Rams OWN their sorry ass.go back to san diego dean,when are you going to get it,nobody wants your sorry ass in LA.:abgg2q.jpg:

42959088_2024631897623473_6774070600194326528_n.jpg

same thing again.Just like last time when the chiefs fans took over,Niner fans ruled the roost in last sundays game.LOL

Chargers' Stub Hub Center Is Filled With 49ers Fans During Today's Game (PIC)

second verse same as the first.

Chargers LA Experiment Continues To Be A Joke As 49ers Fans Take Over Their Stadium

totally pathetic.

Niners become latest fanbase to completely take over the Chargers' stadium

Wow, no face and I still know it's Cassius Clay. I miss boxing. That "beat 'em when they're down" stuff sucks.

iu
Yea but boxers today don’t swing to knock out anymore. They box and win by score card. Gay,

They should make 100k if win by decision and $1million if by knock out.

And if they beat the hell out of each other but no knockout, they still get $1 million. Just try. I hated mayweather and pernell Whittaker (sp)?

Any boxer without a lot of tkos I don’t want to see fight

They have the eagles, steelers, chiefs, seattle, and saints coming up

If they beat all those teams I would fly to LA and eat cake out of a fat lady's ass lol

NOW i hate the packers even more because than the cowboys because i cannot go ANYWHERE in my fucking city here in the midwest without seeing fucking green bay packer licence plates everwhere.the thing is when they used to suck for so long,you never saw green bay stuff.:mad:

As much as Green Bay has dominated my division I don’t hate them. Brett Fabre and Aaron Rodgers are both great and fun to watch.

I hate Dallas.

I’m rooting for the rams. They’ll blow it though and never win ever. Just my prediction. Come close though.

I hate the dallas fagboys as well and they used to be my most hated team.the pukers though have replaced them because here in the midwest,everytime i turn around i see fucking green bay packer stuff everywhere,they have replaced the cowboys as americans team. i just bet if the packers started losing all the time like they did in the 70's and 80's ,all these packer fans here in the midwest would bail on them in a second.i mean where the hell were they in the 70's and 80's when they were horrible? they sure were not in my town here thats for sure.:rolleyes:

I dont think the Rams will go undefeated this year as you once asked.But I DO see them going 15-1 and having the best record in the NFC.I cant see them winning next week on the road in NO.so i think that will be their first loss. another one that concerns me is the bears game.

they might go 14-2 and lose that one cause as we saw in the broncos game in denver,their offense does not play well in cold weather.they only scored a mere TWO touchdowns in that game against a bad team,thats unimpressive and you just know it will colder in chicago in december when the play the bears and will be facing a good defense.

the ONLY time im my life that I had the great honor of seeing the LOS ANGELES Rams play in real life was in 1985 when they were here in kc and they went to the NFC championship game losing to the Bears who had that great defense. It was an october game in 85 against the chiefs here in kansas city.i will NEVER forget it. Dieter Brock was the quarterback for the Rams back then and Todd Blackledge for the chiefs.the Rams won that game 16 to 0.their offense was totally unimpressive that day but it was a thrill because it was the ONE TIME i got to see my man Eric Dickerson in real life.:dance: one of the greatest running backs ever if not the greatest.

there was a classmate of mie i tried to get to go to that game but he could not and later that week he said to me-hey man im sorry i didnt go to that game with you,how bout next weekend against the Broncos? and i said-man i hate the broncos,he just could not get it that i did not give a shit about the chiefs,that i did not go to that game to see the chiefs,that i ONLY went to see my LOS ANGELES Rams.:D

oh and guess what? I am super excited BECAUSE my job is having me to go to LA in a week for TWO weeks so while I am there I am FINALLY fr their first time in my life going to get to the see the Rams play in LOS ANGELES against the Seahawks.:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

and you KNOW how much i hate the seahawks so that will be a fun game to watch in REAL life.i cant wait to see the coolest looking uniforms in the world for that game.yahoo!!!!:yes_text12:

that was the main reason i became a Rams fan is because i always thought they had the coolest looking uniforms in the country and ALSO of course since they played in LA.:D

Last edited:
They have the eagles, steelers, chiefs, seattle, and saints coming up

If they beat all those teams I would fly to LA and eat cake out of a fat lady's ass lol

you got everything right except steelers,they dont play the steelers.

Forum List

Back