Rams bitches!

The Los Angeles Rams are really good. This much is no longer debatable. They're 8-3 with a plus-123 point differential that stands as the second-highest mark in the NFL. They're ranked third on ESPN's Power Rankings despite ranking 27th when the season began. Their Super Bowl odds are 14-to-1 after opening at 100-to-1. Can we just hand Sean McVay the Coach of the Year trophy already? (Do they get a trophy?)
11 for 11: 2017 Rams by the numbers

But it is all fake and scripted, how can they be good? This is your claim on why other teams win or lose, why is it different with the Rams?

back to shit all over the floor in the thread again i see pooper.:banana::9:

The Showdown between the NFC's two hottest teams is upon us. Jared Goff vs. Carson Wentz could be the game of the year, as well as a playoff preview!!!

24129840_10154818686820981_1031752653264896342_n.jpg

back to shit all over the floor in the thread again i see pooper.:banana::9:

The Showdown between the NFC's two hottest teams is upon us. Jared Goff vs. Carson Wentz could be the game of the year, as well as a playoff preview!!!

24129840_10154818686820981_1031752653264896342_n.jpg

I’m asking you a question because of your comments claiming the NFL is scripted. Can you talk logically about the issue or are you not capable of logic.

So far you haven’t attempted to back up your claim. Do you believe the NFL is scripted or not. Simple question that you can’t answer.

We whupped some Cowboy ass today! We beat the shit out Dallas in front of the people that love them. I have always hated the Cowboys. I have always hated Roger Staubach. They ain't know America's team. They are in loserville today.

And we got ourselves a quarterback!

I have to admit, I think I'm becoming a Gurley Man?
F*ck the NFL !

We whupped some Cowboy ass today! We beat the shit out Dallas in front of the people that love them. I have always hated the Cowboys. I have always hated Roger Staubach. They ain't know America's team. They are in loserville today.

F*ck the NFL !
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thats why I mainly stick to buying old games from yesteryear over the net.I finally found a site that has a lot of the ram/niner games from yesteryear when the games were not fixed as they are now.fixing of games all started around the mid 90's at least.

F*ck the NFL !
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thats why I mainly stick to buying old games from yesteryear over the net.I finally found a site that has a lot of the ram/niner games from yesteryear when the games were not fixed as they are now.fixing of games all started around the mid 90's at least.

So again you are claiming the games are fixed, so if the games are fixed how can you claim the Rams are “the real deal? Your contradiction is very confusing. Are the games fixed or are the Rams the “real deal”? Maybe you are just an idiot that can’t answer the question. That’s why rightwinger owns you.

Eagles went to L.A. and embarrassed Rams on their own turf!
1210_spo_ldn-l-rams-1211-kb4415.jpg

Rams Stadium nearly empty!
rams.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 165422

thanks for showing how incredibly butthurt you are over the Rams leaving that shithole you live in down there known as stank louis in hickville.:haha:

so butthurt that you call a very close game where they had a chance to win it at the end embarrassing.:cuckoo:

If not for a stupid costly taunting call by one of the Rams players,you would not come back here to troll since you have proven you NEVER show up when they win.:rolleyes:

as always,just as you always proved in the conspiracy section you are a disinformation agent for the government,you prove what a disinfo agent you are here in the sports section as well because this is obviously a pic taken before the game the fact there are NO PLAYERS on the field.

This is what the game REALLY looked like once the game got started.

Looks pretty packed to me once the game started. where are the empty seats NOW?:lmao:I dont see any empty seat in the house in this video OR in these pics pic here below..:rolleyes:

In all of these TEN pictures in this link,other than the first one where Wentz is throwing the ball.there isnt an empty seat in the house.:rolleyes: and that first pic of wentz passing is obviously way before the game got started.:rofl:

Philadelphia Eagles v Los Angeles Rams Photos and Images | Getty Images

and if you are too lazy to click on that link and view those pics.
PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

temp2D9A1745--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Looks like a full house to me in that video of mine and in both of these pics i posted.:biggrin::cuckoo::rolleyes:
The Rams are not having the same problems anymore they had at the beginning of the year in attendance now that they see their new coach is NOT a moron like Jeff Fisher :biggrin:nor the same problems that the chargers have where they have SIXTEEN road games all year.

I cant wait till that ALL california game i have waited for all year long when the niners come to the LA coliseum,the Rams will really pack them in for that classic california rivalry. SAN FRAN fans out there even they unlike you,appreciate the classic california rivalry.:beer:

even THEY understand that the Rams were a phony fraud team in stank louis.a few years ago at a game in SF when the Rams were there and still playing in hicktown,the SF fans were chanting BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:up:

unlike you THEY are true NFL fans because they know the truth that if the Rams dont play in LA,they are not the Rams.same as how the chargers are not the chargers if they dont play in SD.

oh and the Rams in LA.the majority of their years there,they always had crowds like this

where the majority of the time in that dump in stank louis you live in.other than the greatest show on turf years,they always had crowds that looked like this all the time and this is DURING the game as the pics show. two can play your game:lmao::haha:

st-louis-rams-stadium.png

pooper even though you cant refute these facts here,you can kiss his ass as much as you want,you are just talking to yourself cause i wont read it.you sure are psychotic how you talk to yourself all the time.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This troll kiss my trys to make his case the fans are not supporting them now in LA as they were not at the beginning of the year which is not the case as i just proved.

He uses pics of the stadium BEFORE the game starts him being the disinfo agent he is posting pics like this one here before the game.
rams-jpg.165422

instead of this one obviously later in the game as the game wore on in the second half.

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 165422

thanks for showing how incredibly butthurt you are over the Rams leaving that shithole you live in down there known as stank louis in hickville.:haha:

so butthurt that you call a very close game where they had a chance to win it at the end embarrassing.:cuckoo:

If not for a stupid costly taunting call by one of the Rams players,you would not come back here to troll since you have proven you NEVER show up when they win.:rolleyes:

as always,just as you always proved in the conspiracy section you are a disinformation agent for the government,you prove what a disinfo agent you are here in the sports section as well because this is obviously a pic taken before the game the fact there are NO PLAYERS on the field.

Looks pretty packed to me once the game started. where are the empty seats NOW?:lmao:I dont see any empty seat in the house in this video OR in these pics pic here below..:rolleyes:

In all of these TEN pictures in this link,other than the first one where Wentz is throwing the ball.there isnt an empty seat in the house.:rolleyes: and that first pic of wentz passing is obviously way before the game got started.:rofl:

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

Looks like a full house to me in that video of mine and in both of these pics i posted.:biggrin::cuckoo::rolleyes:
The Rams are not having the same problems anymore they had at the beginning of the year in attendance now that they see their new coach is NOT a moron like Jeff Fisher :biggrin:nor the same problems that the chargers have where they have SIXTEEN road games all year.

I cant wait till that ALL california game i have waited for all year long when the niners come to the LA coliseum,the Rams will really pack them in for that classic california rivalry. SAN FRAN fans out there even they unlike you,appreciate the classic california rivalry.:beer:

even THEY understand that the Rams were a phony fraud team in stank louis.a few years ago at a game in SF when the Rams were there and still playing in hicktown,the SF fans were chanting BEAT LA,BEAT LA.:up:

unlike you THEY are true NFL fans because they know the truth that if the Rams dont play in LA,they are not the Rams.same as how the chargers are not the chargers if they dont play in SD.

oh and the Rams in LA.the majority of their years there,they always had crowds like this

where the majority of the time in that dump in stank louis you live in.other than the greatest show on turf years,they always had crowds that looked like this all the time and this is DURING the game as the pics show. two can play your game:lmao::haha:

pooper even though you cant refute these facts here,you can kiss his ass as much as you want,you are just talking to yourself cause i wont read it.you sure are psychotic how you talk to yourself all the time.:rolleyes:

I notice as always that butthurt stank louis troll kissmy wont show his ugly sad face around here since they WON. :up: that coward only shows his face when they lose. :haha:I also notice that he cant come up with anymore lies that the eagles/rams game was packed last sunday after i debuked that lie of his with my pics and video taking him to school that the pic HE posted,was taken like a couple hours BEFORE the game began against the Eagles.:lmao:

Yea but you lost your golden goose kicker. It’s a rough game.

View attachment 165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

I notice as always that butthurt stank louis troll kissmy wont show his ugly sad face around here since they WON. :up: that coward only shows his face when they lose. :haha:I also notice that he cant come up with anymore lies that the eagles/rams game was packed last sunday after i debuked that lie of his with my pics and video taking him to school that the pic HE posted,was taken like a couple hours BEFORE the game began against the Eagles.:lmao:

Sorry about your kicker but that’s the breaks lolol

View attachment 165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

so very true.thats how it goes in the game.tough break for the Eagles as well in losing Wentz.that really hurt THEIR superbowl aspirations even though Foles is a reliable backup and probably the best one in the league.

hey,you probably dont know this but kissmy is a government agent paid shill that has penetrated this site.He posts outright lies in the conspiracy section on government corruption always defending the lies of the governments version of events..

He does the same thing in the sports section as well.No surprise because he is a stank louis resident butthurt over losing the Rams.:lmao:

Notice in this post of mine how i exposed what a disinformation agent fraud he is?
Rams bitches!

I'll expose it for you here to see for yourself AGAIN if you dont want to read that post in that link above. He is so butthurt on the Rams leaving that dump in stank louis where he lives because he was sooo sure they would never come back to LA,:lmao: that he posted this disinformation piece in this pic below of the Rams/Eagles game in LA a few weeks ago claiming trying to tell everyone here that the stadium was half empty based on this pic below. What he failed to mention in this pic below though is that pic was taken a couple hours BEFORE the game began.:rolleyes:

rams-jpg.165422

HOWEVER,watch this video below of this video footage from a cellphone taken by an Eagles fan at the game when the game had started and was going on in the second quarter.

as you can see from viewing this video,that stadium was packed.:rolleyes: that was taken from the VISITORS side of the stadium so dont think for a second that the Rams are having the same problem the chargers are in LA with most the fans outnumbering the home team fans.Not the case at all.

and here is even MORE proof of what a disinformation agent troll he is.

Here look through the pics in this link below.

did you look at those pics in that link? IF you did,then you obviously saw the same thing that I did and everybody sees,that in EVERY pic in that link,that stadium was PACKED.

and for the people too lazy to click on that link and look at the pics,here are a couple other pics taken from the game that i am able to post. the crowd packed them in EVERYWHERE in the LA coliseum same as in this pic below.
PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

AND as you can see in the foreground behind all these gorgeous cheeleaders as the night wore on in THIS pic below,not an empty seat in the house.:D:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I notice that this kissmy troll ALSO forgets to mention in his disinfo post that st louis other than the greatest show on turf years the majority of their years always had crowds that looked like this all the time.:haha:

This pic s was a pic taken well into the game as well as you can see from all the players on the filed.

I went to the Rams season opener their last year in stank louis against seattle and this is indeed what the crowd looked like.:lmao: i would estimate if not for the seahawk fans that showed up,there would have only been 5,000 people there.:lmao: I estimated at that game there were about 20,000 fans at the game and 15,000 of them were Seahawk fans that was against a division RIVAL AND a team that had been to back to back superbowls the two previous years no less.:haha: :biggrin::rofl:

Now granted at the BEGINNING of this year,the Rams stadium was half packed but who can blame them in LA? I cant. I could not possibly believe it last year when stan kroneke brought jeff fisher along to LA as his head coach.:rolleyes: i thought NO WAY would he bring him to LA where he wants to win. after how horrible they were last year under Jeff Fisher,that left a VERY BAD TASTE in the mouth of Ram fans in LA.they were reluctant to come back this year and watch them after Kroneke brought Fisher to LA with them and made them the joke of the league.

I dont blame them for a second for not packing them in this year at the start if the season as they did last year.I wouldnt have shown up to games either after that. Kroneke was not trying to win last year so who wants to support a team like that? not me. as long as the owner is TRYING to win but they are losing,I can get behind a team like that. but that was not the case with kroneke last year. Now LA fans are seeing that he IS serious about trying to win,they are packing them in again.:thup::) as long as he PROVES to LA he is at least TRYING to win,they will support them if they lose as their history has proven.:thup:

the majority of their years in LA,they were always ranked in the top five in league attendance.:thup:

Last edited:

People still watch the NFL?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

so very true.thats how it goes in the game.tough break for the Eagles as well in losing Wentz.that really hurt THEIR superbowl aspirations even though Foles is a reliable backup and probably the best one in the league.

hey,you probably dont know this but kissmy is a government agent paid shill that has penetrated this site.He posts outright lies in the conspiracy section on government corruption always defending the lies of the governments version of events..

He does the same thing in the sports section as well.No surprise because he is a stank louis resident butthurt over losing the Rams.:lmao:

Notice in this post of mine how i exposed what a disinformation agent fraud he is?
Rams bitches!

I'll expose it for you here to see for yourself AGAIN if you dont want to read that post in that link above. He is so butthurt on the Rams leaving that dump in stank louis where he lives because he was sooo sure they would never come back to LA,:lmao: that he posted this disinformation piece in this pic below of the Rams/Eagles game in LA a few weeks ago claiming trying to tell everyone here that the stadium was half empty based on this pic below. What he failed to mention in this pic below though is that pic was taken a couple hours BEFORE the game began.:rolleyes:

rams-jpg.165422

HOWEVER,watch this video below of this video footage from a cellphone taken by an Eagles fan at the game when the game had started and was going on in the second quarter.

as you can see from viewing this video,that stadium was packed.:rolleyes: that was taken from the VISITORS side of the stadium so dont think for a second that the Rams are having the same problem the chargers are in LA with most the fans outnumbering the home team fans.Not the case at all.

did you look at those pics in that link? IF you did,then you obviously saw the same thing that I did and everybody sees,that in EVERY pic in that link,that stadium was PACKED.

and for the people too lazy to click on that link and look at the pics,here are a couple other pics taken from the game that i am able to post. the crowd packed them in EVERYWHERE in the LA coliseum same as in this pic below.
PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

AND as you can see in the foreground behind all these gorgeous cheeleaders as the night wore on in THIS pic below,not an empty seat in the house.:D:cuckoo::cuckoo::rolleyes:

We all know 9-11 was an inside job. They lied us into Iraq and the Great Recession of 2007 was planned in 1999 by pnac. They got away with it too. Kissmyass won’t believe any of it

View attachment 165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

Rams bitches!

rams-jpg.165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

We all know 9-11 was an inside job. They lied us into Iraq and the Great Recession of 2007 was planned in 1999 by pnac. They got away with it too. Kissmyass won’t believe any of it

well he KNOWS all that stuff to be true same as we do,klike i said he is a paid shill on their payroll.He makes up lie after lie when he is getting his ass owned on 9/11 being an inside job.

as i said,he is butthurt the Rams left his hometown stank louis to go back to LA where they belong.LOL. so that is WHY he posts disinformation as he always did in the conspiracy section lying about their attendance being a paid shill that he is. this troll is such a psychotic nutcase he used to say the Rams would not be back in LA for the next several years because they could not play in an old stadium that did not have luxary boxes.can you believe that crazy psychotic nutcase?:lmao:

I even TIRED to reason with him how pathetic his logic was telling him the facts that the Vikings were doing the same thing at the time ALSO playing in an old stadium at the time without luxary boxes when they were playing at the university of minnestoa at the time. to no surprise he played dodgeball and acted like i never even posted that pesky little fact,:lmao:

he is a fucking coward,as you have seen for yourself,this fucking coward only shows his face on this thread when they lose,he never has come on once after they won..no surprise since he has exposed that he is butthhurtt the rams left his hometown for LA WHERE THEY BELONG.:haha::lmao:

whats really comical is pooper worships this guy and always hung on every word he said,he somehow thinks this troll and wrongwinger somhow in his warped mind always own me in the sports section when BOTH always said many times the Rams would never come back to LA.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

View attachment 165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

Rams bitches!

rams-jpg.165422

PowerrankingsWk15.jpg

Kissmy is one of USMB's biggest resident trolls.He cant stand toe to toe in ANY of those subjects you mentioned.He ignores those facts when you bring them up and evades it changing the subject everytime and then has to LIE when he knows he is cornered with nowhere to run.

He says "I" am the idiot when HE was the one that made this retarded moronic post one time below.check it out for a minute.:biggrin::lmao::rofl::haha:

No NFL team would ever move to LA by next year.

Teams will not play in old stadiums or ones without lots of luxury box seats. It take more than 5 years to get a stadium built & more than 3 years of construction after ground breaking excavation begins. LA & NFL must approve of a location & funding way before construction begins & that will be many years before any team moves there.

St Louis had to get approval, funding & spend 3 years building a stadium before any team agreed to play here. The same will have to happen in LA. First you must build it before anyone will dare come to play. Even the Dallas Cowboys took 15 years to get their new stadium built & over 3 years of that was construction time.

Notice how this post made in 2014 he goes on to say-Teams will NOT play in old stadiums or ones without luxary box seats? yet despite that he kissmy dumbass said "I" am the idiot?:lmao::haha:

I tired to point out the ramblings of this stupid fuck back then explaining that the Vikings were playing at an old stadium at the time in a college facility with no luxary boxes and asked him how does he explain that one and guess what? to no surpirse,he evaded it and changed the subject as he ALWAYS does when he knows he is cornered.No surprise in the least.:lmao: whats REALLY funny is Pooper clicked on a LIKE for his post back then showing he is just as much a stupid fuck as kissmy.:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back