Could my Bills be for real this year?

Zero fucks given. Hey! Do you know what a Snappy is?
Why bother posting then? Ass

GFY. Do you know what a Snappy is? If you're from NY, you might.

Bodey's just a west-coast diesel-dyke. Nothing new to me.

Many around here are Puerto-Rican.
I don't give a fuck where she's from or what her sexual preference is. This is the SPORTS FORUM. When you learn to seperate your politics from your sports we can talk.

I don't give a fuck where she's from or what her sexual preference is. This is the SPORTS FORUM. When you learn to seperate your politics from your sports we can talk.

Tell that one to the kneeling-during national-anthem players.

I've always liked the Bills. I am pleased as punch that we've beat the Ravens. 1st in AFC North!

:gs:

They are not here or I would. We have very few things in this country to unite around but sports should be one of them. Seperate your hate for the stupidity from your love of the sport.

I HATE what these nitwits are doing but I refuse to let them dictate my reaction to a life long passion. Why let them win? Rise above it.

They are not here or I would. We have very few things in this country to unite around but sports should be one of them. Seperate your hate for the stupidity from your love of the sport.

I HATE what these nitwits are doing but I refuse to let them dictate my reaction to a life long passion. Why let them win? Rise above it.

Rise above some douchebags disrepecting the country? Yeah! Oh, I would love nothing less!

Rise above and start chambering rounds.

Yeah, they piss me off. Oh? You wanna kneel? POW! Say bai bai to your America- disrepecting melon, bitch.

Dis America Heanh.

Hosmer, a Royals player, tweeted for fans to join him at a bar for a celebration. At the end of the night he paid the tab for the entire pub.
Many other players for both leagues do all kinds of charity events.

What gets the spotlight? The douchebags. Why do they get the spotlight? Because it gets your attention and creates buzz. Fuckem

Rise above some douchebags disrepecting the country? Yeah! Oh, I would love nothing less!

Rise above and start chambering rounds.

Yeah, they piss me off. Oh? You wanna kneel? POW! Say bai bai to your America- disrepecting melon, bitch.

Dis America Heanh.
You're incapable of beating that which you despise. YOU fuel them just like Trump did.

Dumb

Bills just beat Atlanta (tho I couldn't see it on the West Coast).

Woot!

Didn't know you were a fan of the Bills? Shoot when I lived in Toronto I adored Doug Flutie.
flutie-flakes.jpg

And yet again...:bye1:

Forum List

Back