Rams bitches!

Hey Pooper,here is the lover of your life KISSMY troll the other lover of your life that you also had your head up the ass of same as you do with wrongwinger,he as always is playing dodgeball not owning up to how like so many other stank louis fans,was in denial mode back then saying kroneke was just using the land purchase for that word-lets hear it=LEVERAGE.:haha::lmao:

and you STILL have not answered my question troll how wrongwinger could possiibly own me according to your warped logic,when you two cant even agree on which city the rams play in.I TRIED to get asshole sealy bobo to relay that message to you since i had you on ingore but like the asshole he is,he never did so i am having to take you off ignore again because i have asked you that question too many times to remember on wrongwinger who insisted they would never come back just to see you never answer the simple question on him about that.:rolleyes:

Fuck off you fake person, you lie and lie and lie and when called on it you ignore it. You said last year you were through with football even your Rams and then claimed you didn't watch the Super Bowl and then said you did. So who the fuck cares what a ass like you says, you will just change your mind later. You claim all the NFL is a fake and then when your Rams win, it is because they are good, so shut the fuck up you loser. Pieces of shit like yourself are an embarrassment to humanity.

Just put me back on ignore, loser!

Hey Pooper,here is the lover of your life KISSMY troll the other lover of your life that you also had your head up the ass of same as you do with wrongwinger,he as always is playing dodgeball not owning up to how like so many other stank louis fans,was in denial mode back then saying kroneke was just using the land purchase for that word-lets hear it=LEVERAGE.:haha::lmao:

and you STILL have not answered my question troll how wrongwinger could possiibly own me according to your warped logic,when you two cant even agree on which city the rams play in.I TRIED to get asshole sealy bobo to relay that message to you since i had you on ingore but like the asshole he is,he never did so i am having to take you off ignore again because i have asked you that question too many times to remember on wrongwinger who insisted they would never come back just to see you never answer the simple question on him about that.:rolleyes:

Fuck off you fake person, you lie and lie and lie and when called on it you ignore it. You said last year you were through with football even your Rams and then claimed you didn't watch the Super Bowl and then said you did. So who the fuck cares what a ass like you says, you will just change your mind later. You claim all the NFL is a fake and then when your Rams win, it is because they are good, so shut the fuck up you loser. Pieces of shit like yourself are an embarrassment to humanity.

No pieces of shit like you who have their head up wrongwingers ass who LIES all the time when he knows he is wrong like when eh said the rams would not come back to LA and wont own up to it are embarrassment to humanity. Pieces of shit like you,wrongwinger and kissmy who wont own up to being wrong are an embarrassment to humanity.:rolleyes:

YOU are an embarrassment to humanity because you wont own up to what an idiot you were ignoring pesky facts i posted many times why the Raiders would never come back to LA after saying the Rams AND the Raiders would come back to LA.You knew same as I did the NFL wanted TWO teams and the RAIDERS were the team you picked,NOT the chargers as i did,till you own up to that and admit what a moron you were to ignore my facts i posted why they would not,you have no credibility.:lmao:

you are having a temper tantrem here:biggrin: you are having one because i spoke the TRUTH how your hero kissmy that you ALSO had your head up the ass of even though he said plainly right here same as wrongwinger did that they would never come back,that since i pointed out how butthurt he is on the rams leaving his city stank louis,he is crying about it now.:biggrin: he is butthurt on being wrong same as your lover wrong winger is since they would kill themselves first before ever admitting they were wrong same as you would.:lmao::haha:

Uh you obviously have alzheimers diseace because I also told YOU before the year began that I would watch the home opener and the niner games since I have waited forever to see that california rivalry renewed.:rolleyes: other than watching the seahawks game recently the other night,i have been true to my word and that is ALL i have watched.:rolleyes: oh and i ONLy watched the seahawks game the other night just to see if pete the cheat would throw the game since it was a prime time game where lots of money is on the line and sure enough true to form,he DID.:D John Gruden could not believe the call,he said it was a crazy call.:D

oh and i did not watch the superbowl on SUPER SUNDAY.i went back and watched it a month later,you can do that in this day and age you know,its a thing called online that is avaliable for free.:rolleyes:

so sue me that i changed my mind and later watch that superbowl one month later afterwards,oh and here you are lying,i never said i watche the superbowl on super sunday,i only said i watched it one month later asshole.i see you put words in my mouth.

Last edited:
oh and i did not watch the superbowl on SUPER SUNDAY.i went back and watched it a month later,you can do that in this day and age you know,its a thing called online that is avaliable for free.:rolleyes:

oh and i ONLy watched it to satisfy my curiosity of what other posters i saw at this one site saying that the game was fixed and the falcon players let them come back to win by not being aggressive in the second half as they were the first half. they were indeed correct,they were not because they LET them come back on PURPOSE as anybody with a brain knows just as everyone with a brain knows pete the cheat threw that monday night game the other night same as he did the superbowl.:rolleyes:

oh and i hate to break your heart but the rams CAN be good and the NFL can be fixed at the same time dumbshit.:lmao: same as how the patriots ARE a good team but the NFL is fixed at the same time. they just are not near as great a team as they are with so many playoff wins and superbowl appearances without the home town refs in their pockets all the time and Goddel alwasy having his head up Robert Krafts ass.sorry the truth hurts you on that.:itsok:

Last edited:

seems like YOU care the fact you dont have me on ignore and you keep replying to my posts and reading them.:lmao: since i piss you off so much,you know you CAN put me on ignore,but your too stupid to think of that though obviously.:rolleyes:

you do the same thing anquity does who has temper tantrems and meltdowns when asked the question what was it he was saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?:lmao: You do the same thing when cornered by the pesky facts you said the RAIDERS with the Rams would come back to LA.:lmao: You always LIE about that saying you did not say that everytime i post where you DID say it.:lol::itsok: you said MANY times just as i did back then,the NFL wanted TWO teams.YOU said the Rams AND "RAIDERS." where I said the Rams and Chargers. YOU wont own up to being wrong and lie about it so you are hardly one to talk of someone lying.:rolleyes:

No its sad excuses like YOU,anquity and wrongwinger who wont own up to being wrong.that you would all kill yourselfs first before doing so.:rolleyes:

I OWNED up to it many times that I was off by one year of the rams coming back to LA,its not that hard to do.:rolleyes:

Thats what happens when you live in stank louis as this troll does who is butthurt on the Rams leaving LA.:biggrin: he would not be saying this i guarantee had they never left which he was soooo sure would not happen,that kroneke was using the land purchase-here is the word again him and stank louis fans always used-LEVERAGE,:lmao:

Its funny,the evil bitch slut Georgia Frontiere purposely gutted the team and tanked them trading Eric Dickerson and many other Rams greats so she could claim to the owners that she was getting bad fan support so she could move them to her hometown in stank louis where she used to be a showgirl.she was clever in that way because it worked.

well KRONEKE did the same thing Frontiere did.He hired Jeff Fisher the worst coach in the NFL because he KNEW he ran a pre historic out dated offense that nobody feared so they would be so bad for so many years and do the same thing.

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot for the fans in stank louis like Kissmy.:up:

Karma is such a bitch isnt Kissmy?:D Let the butthurt flow.:D:itsok:

so in SHORT,since as always you wont answer that simple question,you ADMIT here you were talking trash then and were clueless as hell in your rambles back then and LIED about him owning me.see that was not so hard right then to ADMIT you lied was it? :up::itsok:

No pieces of shit like you who have their head up wrongwingers ass who LIES all the time when he knows he is wrong like when eh said the rams would not come back to LA and wont own up to it are embarrassment to humanity. Pieces of shit like you,wrongwinger and kissmy who wont own up to being wrong are an embarrassment to humanity.:rolleyes:

YOU are an embarrassment to humanity because you wont own up to what an idiot you were ignoring pesky facts i posted many times why the Raiders would never come back to LA after saying the Rams AND the Raiders would come back to LA.You knew same as I did the NFL wanted TWO teams and the RAIDERS were the team you picked,NOT the chargers as i did,till you own up to that and admit what a moron you were to ignore my facts i posted why they would not,you have no credibility.:lmao:

you are having a temper tantrem here:biggrin: you are having one because i spoke the TRUTH how your hero kissmy that you ALSO had your head up the ass of even though he said plainly right here same as wrongwinger did that they would never come back,that since i pointed out how butthurt he is on the rams leaving his city stank louis,he is crying about it now.:biggrin: he is butthurt on being wrong same as your lover wrong winger is since they would kill themselves first before ever admitting they were wrong same as you would.:lmao::haha:

Uh you obviously have alzheimers diseace because I also told YOU before the year began that I would watch the home opener and the niner games since I have waited forever to see that california rivalry renewed.:rolleyes: other than watching the seahawks game recently the other night,i have been true to my word and that is ALL i have watched.:rolleyes: oh and i ONLy watched the seahawks game the other night just to see if pete the cheat would throw the game since it was a prime time game where lots of money is on the line and sure enough true to form,he DID.:D John Gruden could not believe the call,he said it was a crazy call.:D

so sue me that i changed my mind and later watch that superbowl one month later afterwards,oh and here you are lying,i never said i watche the superbowl on super sunday,i only said i watched it one month later asshole.i see you put words in my mouth.

You posted in February that you watched the second half, so was that post a lie or this one, you need to at least be consistent when you lie.

Too bad you let rightwinger into your head. Man, you keep proving you are his bitch.

seems like YOU care the fact you dont have me on ignore and you keep replying to my posts and reading them.:lmao: since i piss you off so much,you know you CAN put me on ignore,but your too stupid to think of that though obviously.:rolleyes:

you do the same thing anquity does who has temper tantrems and meltdowns when asked the question what was it he was saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?:lmao: You do the same thing when cornered by the pesky facts you said the RAIDERS with the Rams would come back to LA.:lmao: You always LIE about that saying you did not say that everytime i post where you DID say it.:lol::itsok: you said MANY times just as i did back then,the NFL wanted TWO teams.YOU said the Rams AND "RAIDERS." where I said the Rams and Chargers. YOU wont own up to being wrong and lie about it so you are hardly one to talk of someone lying.:rolleyes:

No its sad excuses like YOU,anquity and wrongwinger who wont own up to being wrong.that you would all kill yourselfs first before doing so.:rolleyes:

I OWNED up to it many times that I was off by one year of the rams coming back to LA,its not that hard to do.:rolleyes:

Throw me back on ignore! LOL! You never put me on ignore and you know it, it is another lie. LOL! Man, you are owned so easily! LOL! Take care liar!

Rams bitches indeed.They beat a team that had a better record than they did entering sundays game AND had won 8 straight games,a team that had not lost since week two of the NFL season..this team is for real,that cant be denied.

.The only game i see them losing the rest of the season is against the Eagles.the way they are winning games convincingly they appear to be the best all rounded team in all three phases,defense,offense and special teams.

they only need one more win to have their first winning season since 2003.

The thing is, this doesn’t feel magical. The fact that the Rams took down a division-leading team, one that had won eight consecutive games and featured one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL, that doesn’t even feel strange anymore. It seems normal, and that’s all about Coach Sean McVay’s culture change.
Rams and Jared Goff hold off Saints to become true playoff contenders – Orange County Register

true playoff contenders indeed.:thup:

The Seahawks look like they are really struggling,they are clearly not the same team on defense without their starters.that is not good if you cant overcome injurys.they barely beat a crappy Arizona team a few weeks ago,had tons of points scored against them when losing to the falcons that pete the cheat threw the game onand struggled early on against the lowly niners who are battling the Browns as the worst team in the NFL.

The Rams usually dont win in seattle but they ALWAYS play them tough and the players have lost confidance in carrol seeing how he take payoffs to throw games and they have changed the culture there under Mcvey in LA.

the Rams are assured of having their first winning season in like 13 years.No surprise,I always said once they got to LA Kroneke would get serious about winning.Just never expected it to come this year,figured they were at least one more year away from having a winning season.

Last edited:

Hey Pooper i see you and your buttbuddy here were too cowardly to show your faces around here on this thread this weekend as you both did last weekend.. No surprise since they WON. :rolleyes:Its only when they lose that you two cowards ever show your faces around here to talk about their play. pathetic cowards you two are.

something else thats funny about you pooper is how you try and pretend you are a raiders fans with everyone when everyone here KNOWS you have ALWAYS been a pats fan the fact you kiss the ass of those cheating frauds shady brady and beliecheat.:biggrin:

they dont care who is in the superbowl from the NFC,as long as the NFL's darling team the cheatriots are in the superbowl and win it all they are happy,it was obviously scripted months in advance for the pats to come back at halftime from a large deficit,and they got it scripted again this year just as i knew they had before the start of the season,to have it scripted for them to win another.these games are just as much dog and pony shows as elections same with elections,the outcome always being well decided way in advance.

see now that I am awake to the corruption of the NFL unlike you sheep here.i make money while laughing at you brainwashed sheep in denial how these games are fixed when the superbowl comes around always NOW knowing what the outcome will be.not the exact socre but WHO will win.

the ONLY reason i watch Ram games sometimes is cause i love LA and i love the sites of southern california,another reason i USED to watch charger games.:biggrin:

Last edited:
this guy is right,the way things are going,the NFL wont be around much longer.:up: may take longer than five but ten at the most is as long as it will last.:up:

roger goodel is the one to blame for having his head up robert krafts ass.

Hey Pooper i see you and your buttbuddy here were too cowardly to show your faces around here on this thread this weekend as you both did last weekend.. No surprise since they WON. :rolleyes:Its only when they lose that you two cowards ever show your faces around here to talk about their play. pathetic cowards you two are.

something else thats funny about you pooper is how you try and pretend you are a raiders fans with everyone when everyone here KNOWS you have ALWAYS been a pats fan the fact you kiss the ass of those cheating frauds shady brady and beliecheat.:biggrin:

they dont care who is in the superbowl from the NFC,as long as the NFL's darling team the cheatriots are in the superbowl and win it all they are happy,it was obviously scripted months in advance for the pats to come back at halftime from a large deficit,and they got it scripted again this year just as i knew they had before the start of the season,to have it scripted for them to win another.these games are just as much dog and pony shows as elections same with elections,the outcome always being well decided way in advance.

see now that I am awake to the corruption of the NFL unlike you sheep here.i make money while laughing at you brainwashed sheep in denial how these games are fixed when the superbowl comes around always NOW knowing what the outcome will be.not the exact socre but WHO will win.

the ONLY reason i watch Ram games sometimes is cause i love LA and i love the sites of southern california,another reason i USED to watch charger games.:biggrin:

Since you fail to answer the questions posed, what is the point, you are an asshole. I don't know if the Rams, Raiders or Pats won or loss, nor do I care. I haven't watched a game since week three and won't be watching anymore football. See, when I tell you I don't watch games, I don't watch any games nor do I care. When politics leaves the game, I might comeback.

You never have answered the question, if the season is scripted, then your premise that the Rams are actually a good team is more of your BS.

Explain your position, or not, doesn't matter. You keep lying, you posted earlier this year how you watched the Super Bowl from halftime on and now you claim it was a month later.

You might want to keep all your lies straight.

Since you fail to answer the questions posed, what is the point, you are an asshole. I don't know if the Rams, Raiders or Pats won or loss, nor do I care. I haven't watched a game since week three and won't be watching anymore football. See, when I tell you I don't watch games, I don't watch any games nor do I care. When politics leaves the game, I might comeback.

You never have answered the question, if the season is scripted, then your premise that the Rams are actually a good team is more of your BS.

Explain your position, or not, doesn't matter. You keep lying, you posted earlier this year how you watched the Super Bowl from halftime on and now you claim it was a month later.

You might want to keep all your lies straight.

coming from liar who wont admit he said the RAIDERS would come back to LA when it was proven to you you did say thatas i showed over and over again,you AGAIN are hardly in any position to call someone a liar.:rolleyes: and i dont even understand what all this rambling crack you are babbling about nor am i even going to try.

the only thing i got out of that was a question on the rams being good if it is scripted.AGAIN they can be good while it is scripted by the officials for them not to get to the superbowl. that video i posted hit the nail right on the head WHY the seahawks and ESPECIALLY the pats are as good as they are and why teams like the Lions never are as good as them because teams like the seahawks and pats always get the calls where those teams never do.

I wont ever forget the worst call i can ever remember in an NFL football game other than the BS tuck rule the offiicals called for the cheatriots,a game with the cowboys and lions where it was obvious to everyone in the country watching a cowboys defender mugged a lions reciever and a pass interference penalty was called on the Cowboys,then later on the officials picked up the flag and said there was no interference on the play and gave no explanation for the call or even in the papers for the reversal. pretty obvious it was scripted for the cowboys to win that game. The Lions will never go to the superbowl because had you done your research,you would know that was a deal they cut so they could have thanksgiving games.

If you cant see how a team can be good and it is scripted for certain teams to be in the playoffs every year by the officials and the coachs involved,then you are beyond hope and unable to be reasoned with.

and like i said, since this post is so much drivel i have no idea what you are talking about and you lie that you said the raiders would be the other team to come to LA with the rams and cant own up to it,then i dont have to explain any further with you.:rolleyes:

especially since you have the warped logic that someone who said the rams would never come back to LA somehow owns me,you wont even explain that one to me hypocrite.:rolleyes:

again a liar who lied saying he did not predict the raiders would come back to LA with the Rams despite the 100s of times i proved otherwise,is hardly in any position to be calling someone a liar.:uhoh3::rofl:

Last edited:
that being said that was the best advise you ever gave not too long ago,put you back on ignore.:thup: especially since you are illogical that you dont yourself with me since i piss you off and say someone like wrongwinger,kiss my fag,and anquity troll are not sad excuses for human beings themselves for not owning up to being wrong when they said the rams would never come back to LA.:rolleyes:

again a liar who lied saying he did not predict the raiders would come back to LA with the Rams despite the 100s of times i proved otherwise,is hardly in any position to be calling someone a liar.:uhoh3::rofl:

oh and someone who also made a thread one time with the obvious lie that the Raiders are your team when everyone knows the patriots are your team is also in no positition to be calling someone a liar.many people called you out on that lie back then telling you they all knew you were not a raider fan,that you are cheatriots fan.:D

here is something you wont accept that i found out a year ago the packers a few years ago almost went undefeated that season BECAUSE there were many penaltys they committed that were not called because the NFL wanted to tease everyone with that team being the team that might go undefeated that year,these things are all scripted months in advance.if you cant see that it was all scripted and planned for the cheatriots to win another superbowl before this year began,then thats your fucking problem,not mine. and i sure as hell dont have to explain anything to a moron who wont own up to it on the raiders and has that warped logic of wrongwinger owning me and yet wont explain that one.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
that being said that was the best advise you ever gave not too long ago,put you back on ignore.:thup: especially since you are illogical that you dont yourself with me since i piss you off and say someone like wrongwinger,kiss my fag,and anquity troll are not sad excuses for human beings themselves for not owning up to being wrong when they said the rams would never come back to LA.:rolleyes:

oh and someone who also made a thread one time with the obvious lie that the Raiders are your team when everyone knows the patriots are your team is also in no positition to be calling someone a liar.many people called you out on that lie back then telling you they all knew you were not a raider fan,that you are cheatriots fan.:D

here is something you wont accept that i found out a year ago the packers a few years ago almost went undefeated that season BECAUSE there were many penaltys they committed that were not called because the NFL wanted to tease everyone with that team being the team that might go undefeated that year,these things are all scripted months in advance.if you cant see that it was all scripted and planned for the cheatriots to win another superbowl before this year began,then thats your fucking problem,not mine. and i sure as hell dont have to explain anything to a moron who wont own up to it on the raiders and has that warped logic of wrongwinger owning me and yet wont explain that one.:rolleyes:

You don't piss me off, you give me something to laugh at. I never said the Raiders WOULD move to LA, you have never posted where I said the WOULD. I didn't even say they probably would move to LA. You remember your stupid dumb ass thread where you claimed the Hawks would probably go undefeated? Then you spent weeks crying because you said the word probably? Please, your biased BS is boring me.

You still haven't explained how LA is a for real team when you also claim the entire season is already scripted. So the Rams aren't really good and they are just trying to improve the Rams attendance because it is slumping bad. You also failed to explain how you claimed you watched the second half of the Super Bowl and now claim you watched it for the first time a month later. You still have yet to explain how the Pirates are your favorite NL then two posts later the Cubs are your favorite NL team.

Don't worry, just ignore the questions and I will keep asking and you can keep dodging them, now send me back to your pretend ignore so I can continue to make fun of you.

translation of last reply of poopers-yeah you are right LA RAM,i am in no position to be calling someone a liar when as you said you have proved so many times i lie after i said the rams and raiders would be the two teams to come back to LA and I lied so many times that i never the raiders would be the second team even though i KNEW there would be a second team.

I wont own up to it so I LIE that I never said the raiders would be the second team cause it is embarrassing for me to admit to you you were right it was the rams and chargers and not the rams and raiders. and you are right,I also liked making that thread that the Raiders are my favorite team when everyone here knows the patriots are.

I dont want to own up to it that i said the raiders would be the second LA team if there was a second one cause you called it right that the chargers would be the second team and that is too embarrassing for me to admit since like you said,i was a moron to ignore all the reasons you listed WHY the raiders would never come back again as long as the davis family owned them,thats why i can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll i am and always evade that bringing up how i was right about the year the rams would come back to LA and how you were off by one year even though you owned up to that which is strange i always brought that up when you took me to school what a moron i was not to listen to you that the raiders would not be the second LA team. Its embarrassing for me to admit that you at least had good valid reasons to think the rams could come back to LA in 2015 where i was a moron to even consider that the raiders would ever come back to LA as long as davis owned the team.

thats why i always have my head up the asses of wrongwinger and kissmy troll who said the rams would never come back to LA because they are trolls like me who cant own up to being wrong like you did on the year of the rams coming back.

Last edited:

translation of last reply of poopers-yeah you are right LA RAM,i am in no position to be calling someone a liar when as you said you have proved so many times i lie after i said the rams and raiders would be the two teams to come back to LA and I lied so many times that i never the raiders would be the second team even though i KNEW there would be a second team.

I wont own up to it so I LIE that I never said the raiders would be the second team cause it is embarrassing for me to admit to you you were right it was the rams and chargers and not the rams and raiders. and you are right,I also liked making that thread that the Raiders are my favorite team when everyone here knows the patriots are.

I dont want to own up to it that i said the raiders would be the second LA team if there was a second one cause you called it right that the chargers would be the second team and that is too embarrassing for me to admit since like you said,i was a moron to ignore all the reasons you listed WHY the raiders would never come back again as long as the davis family owned them,thats why i can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll i am and always evade that bringing up how i was right about the year the rams would come back to LA and how you were off by one year even though you owned up to that which is strange i always brought that up when you took me to school what a moron i was not to listen to you that the raiders would not be the second LA team. Its embarrassing for me to admit that you at least had good valid reasons to think the rams could come back to LA in 2015 where i was a moron to even consider that the raiders would ever come back to LA as long as davis owned the team.

thats why i always have my head up the asses of wrongwinger and kissmy troll who said the rams would never come back to LA because they are trolls like me who cant own up to being wrong like you did on the year of the rams coming back.

Poor baby, you are such a stupid idiot and you aren't smart enough to see it. LOL!

translation of last post of poopers after mine-you know LA you are right,i am a moron,if i had any logic and common sense i would also put you on ignore same as you do with me but i am to much of a stupid fuck to think about that.only a moron like me would say0wrongwinger owns you since like you said,thats warped logic since he said the rams would never come back to LA as you so well said and like the moron i am,i always have my head up his ass.

Dumb ass, I didn't put you on ignore. You provide a lot of humor. Look at how pissy and defensive you get. And yes rightwinger owns you and continues to live inside your head rent free. You are such a liar and idiot.

The Los Angeles Rams are really good. This much is no longer debatable. They're 8-3 with a plus-123 point differential that stands as the second-highest mark in the NFL. They're ranked third on ESPN's Power Rankings despite ranking 27th when the season began. Their Super Bowl odds are 14-to-1 after opening at 100-to-1. Can we just hand Sean McVay the Coach of the Year trophy already? (Do they get a trophy?)
11 for 11: 2017 Rams by the numbers

Forum List

Back