Rams bitches!

The Rams look stupid with their helmets not matching their uniforms.

Get rid of the gold in the jersey, or add a little gold to the helmet.

Better yet, the blue and yellow of the past...never was a fan of the gold and the weird number font.

yesterday was awesome though,they were back in their classic blue and yellow LA colors.:banana: unfortunately the NFL has a stupid rule about when a team can change colors. Recall that the Rams had to wait quite a few years before they could switch their colors to to the ugly looking rags they were in stank louis once they moved there.same thing.they can only wear their throwback LA colors twice a year.next time wont be again till they play the niners later in the season I am afraid.

what really sucks is they will be eligible to wear them again next season but that asshole kronke is waiting till the next season after that when they have their new stadium before they wear the is what I am hearing.:mad: really pisses me off because what better time to wear them than when they are back in the LA coliseum?:rolleyes: I am betting that is WHY they are not selling out because they are pissed at him for not bringing back the LA colors and who can blame them igoring what the fans want?:mad:

Better yet, the blue and yellow of the past...never was a fan of the gold and the weird number font.
They should go back to the blue and white, like the '69 Rams.

for their THROWBACKS where they wear them twice a year as they are doing now they should,but they NEED to go back to the LA blue and yellow colors they wore in the superbowl against the steelers though.

Discount double check strikes again!!!
aaron-rodgers1.jpg

They should go back to the blue and white, like the '69 Rams.

for their THROWBACKS where they wear them twice a year as they are doing now they should,but they NEED to go back to the LA blue and yellow colors they wore in the superbowl against the steelers though.

Fucking A, Ram-Bitch!!!

i see the LOS ANGELES Rams have won five of their first 7 games.the last time they did that was the last time they had a winning season back in 2003.I always said,once they got away from stank louis and played in LA,they would play much better and its already showing MUCH SOONER than I ever expected.

after the Rams totally destroyed the Giants today,there can be no doubt this team is for real and just may be an awful lot like the greatest show on turf.

It is so obvious that the games are set up. You’d have to be really stupid to believe that they aren’t all rigged. I don’t know how anyone can watch them and think otherwise. LA Rams fan has told me for years, so all the teams moving and their win and loss records are orchestrated. Last year a guy on another board said the Rams would win the division this year and go to the Super Bowl within five years. He went back and checked all the teams that have moved and how they did in subsequent years and that is how he knew the Rams would win the division this, remember he made this prediction over a year ago. The guy is right, can’t deny the facts. I’m done with pro ball, it’s all rigged.

a couple of really good articles on this.

Peter King's Monday Morning QB: Rams stun at 6-2

I dont watch the games anymore since I have written off the NFL but I sure am happy for my fellow Ram buddies out there in LA i have met and spoken to on the net the last couple years on the rams wesbsite,they really deserve this.Like myself,they had to suffer so many years wondering if they were ever going to get their Rams back.

i see the LOS ANGELES Rams have won five of their first 7 games.the last time they did that was the last time they had a winning season back in 2003.I always said,once they got away from stank louis and played in LA,they would play much better and its already showing MUCH SOONER than I ever expected winning 6 of their first two games.

See people here dont get it that Stan Kroneke did the same thing with the Rams in st louis that the evil bitch owner Georgia frontiere did when the Rams were in LA when she got rid of all their great players including Eric Dickerson who was in his prime.gutting all their good players so they would be a lousy team and everybody would hate her so much for doing so,they stopped showing up for games so she could claim she had bad fan support so she could move them. the fans BEGGED her to sell the team,she ignored them Kroneke did the same thing,he NEVER wanted to win in stank louis,he wanted them to keep losing so the fans would not show up so he could also say he had bad fan support,the shoe was on the other foot.:biggrin:

I always said once the Rams got to LA they would get serious about winning,did i call that or did i call that?:biggrin:

All they had to do was get rid of Jeff Fisher,the worst hiring of a coach in their entire Rams HISTORY.:biggrin:
A coach who had no imagination and ran an outdated and predictable offense hiring the worst offensive coordinater ever in Brian Shiitenheimer.who no longer has a job in the NFL anymore he is so horrible.:lmao:

Kroneke indeed proved that he did what i said he would do once he got to LA.He got rid of the worst coach in the NFL,brought in offensive minded whiz Sean Mcvey,a young coach they respond to-"reminds me an AWFUL lot of John Gruden,dont you think? a young offensive minded coach that the players respond to?:)" he brought in mcvey,signed two excellent offensive lineman who SHOULD be in the pro bowl this year.Goff had NO OFFENSIVE LINE last year.that hurts the development of a young quarterback,he brought in sammy watkins,which FINALLY gave Goff a legitimate number one reciever to throw to and that benefits Gurley as well because the line can no longer stuff the line of scrimmage and stack it against the run anymore.

i called it that once they got to LA,Kroenke WOULD get serious about winning.:D I figured they were at least one more year away from being a winner though.I never in my widest dreams thought they would have their first winning season in 13 years and be a playoff contender. I figured they were one more year away from that,never thought it would be this soon,not THIS year,next year maybe but NOT this year.so they are way ahead of schedule.:):banana:

great article here.:thup:
Indeed they are.cant deny they are for real.

In an utterly ironic Rams season — the worst offensive team we’ve seen in years is now one of the best, a franchise that hasn’t had a winning season in 13 years now stands among the NFL’s elite, and the boring, mundane product they’ve typically produced is suddenly and undeniably must-see TV — it’s only appropriate the early knockout punch they delivered to the New York Giants on Sunday was dripping with irony.

It’s been that kind of season for the Rams.

The Rams aren’t supposed to be 6-2, yet they are.

They aren’t supposed to be in first place, yet that’s exactly where they sit.

It was expected to take Sean McVay years to breathe life into a Rams offense that barely averaged 14 points per game last year, if he did it at all.

Yet with the calendar flipping from October to November the Rams are averaging 32.9 points per game, easily the best in the NFL

As many did when the Rams first embarked on their month long odyssey away from Los Angeles after the gut-punch loss to the Seahawks in early October.

Here we go again, some thought.

They’ll wilt in the heat and humidity of Jacksonville, they warned. They’ll fall victim to the time difference and ordeal of traveling to London to play the Cardinals, some cautioned a week later.

The rust of the bye week, the cross-country travel to New Jersey and the trap being set by the lowly Giants will certainly get them, others worried this week.
Bonsignore: Rams are making believers of us all – Orange County Register

Last edited:
All they had to do was get rid of Jeff Fisher,the worst hiring of a coach in their entire Rams HISTORY.:biggrin:
A coach who had no imagination and ran an outdated and predictable offense hiring the worst offensive coordinater ever in Brian Shiitenheimer.who no longer has a job in the NFL anymore he is so horrible.:lmao:

Kroneke indeed proved that he did what i said he would do once he got to LA.He got rid of the worst coach in the NFL,brought in offensive minded whiz Sean Mcvey,a young coach they respond to-"reminds me an AWFUL lot of John Gruden,dont you think? a young offensive minded coach that the players respond to?:)" he brought in mcvey,signed two excellent offensive lineman who SHOULD be in the pro bowl this year.Goff had NO OFFENSIVE LINE last year.that hurts the development of a young quarterback,he brought in sammy watkins,which FINALLY gave Goff a legitimate number one reciever to throw to and that benefits Gurley as well because the line can no longer stuff the line of scrimmage and stack it against the run anymore.

i called it that once they got to LA,Kroenke WOULD get serious about winning.:D I figured they were at least one more year away from being a winner though.I never in my widest dreams thought they would have their first winning season in 13 years and be a playoff contender. I figured they were one more year away from that,never thought it would be this soon,not THIS year,next year maybe but NOT this year.so they are way ahead of schedule.:):banana:

You said the NFL was rigged, so if it is rigged, like you claim, then all outcomes are predetermined, so the Rams wins are nothing more than a staged event. The NFL has it rigged for the Rams to win.

Isn’t that your claim?

I figured under Mcvey,that Goff would learn and develop but that he would start out slow and struggle in the first half in his first full season as a starter and then get better in the second half as it went along while learning how to win and then NEXT year,they would start winning. Never thought for a second it would happen THIS year though,thats for sure,they are one year ahead of schedule.:)

I saw this scenario happening NEXT year,not this year for sure,thought this year they would have won more losing season and then NEXT year i could crow about it on what I said would happen once they got to LA would be correct that Kroneke would get serious about winning and they would start winning again. as i said,i called that one right but even "I" never saw this one coming that they would be winners and a playoff contender THIS year.I did not see that one coming till NEXT year at the earliest.:)

Let the butthurt flow on losing the Rams to LA.:rofl::lmao::haha:

I see one of USMB's resident trolls is butthurt over the Rams doing so well in LA after leaving stank Louis that he was so sure would never happen.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

cant blame him for being butthurt as he is though.I remember how depressed i was when they got good after leaving LA.i knew once they got marshall faulk that year,they would turn things around.so i can understand your butthurt very well.:lmao:been there,done that.:D

Remember those two ramblings of yours from two years ago where you now have shit on your face over one saying the that Kroneke was just using his land purchase as LEVERAGE to get a new stadium there?

here it is in BLACK AND WHITE,post# 46. LEVERAGE to get a new stadium in stank louis.:lmao:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

you stank louis fans always cracked me up to hell that you were so sure they were staying when you would get desperate and say he was just using the land purchase for-here it comes-i love that word so much you stank louis fans grasped on to it STILL cracks me up-LEVERAGE to get a new stadium in stank louis.

Its all right here in black and white you saying that classic LEVERAGE word to try and convince yourself they were not leaving like so many other deluded stank louis fans always did.:lmao:

the other one of your retarded ramblings you had was that even though the vikings were at the time 4 years ago ALSO playing in a very old stadium as the LA coliseum is,you said it would take YEARS for them to move to LA because it would take that long to have a new stadium and they would not play in an old one remember these two classic moments?:lmao:

I can bring up that other one as well if you like where you said they would not move to LA for SEVERAL years because they could not play in an old stadium which was hysterical you thought that since again the VIKINGS were also playing an old stadium at that time you made that post 4 years ago.:lmao:

dont you EVER get tired get of getting your ass handed to you on a platter by me? whether it is 9/11 or sports or whatever,:lmao:you always get embarrassed with me forgetting this place keeps records of what you said from years ago.

i also see you were too much of a coward to show your face around here when they were winning.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

Hey Pooper,here is the lover of your life KISSMY troll the other lover of your life that you also had your head up the ass of same as you do with wrongwinger,he as always is playing dodgeball not owning up to how like so many other stank louis fans,was in denial mode back then saying kroneke was just using the land purchase for that word-lets hear it=LEVERAGE.:haha::lmao:

and you STILL have not answered my question troll how wrongwinger could possiibly own me according to your warped logic,when you two cant even agree on which city the rams play in.I TRIED to get asshole sealy bobo to relay that message to you since i had you on ingore but like the asshole he is,he never did so i am having to take you off ignore again because i have asked you that question too many times to remember on wrongwinger who insisted they would never come back just to see you never answer the simple question on him about that.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back