RADICAL ISLAM IS TOTALLY SATANICALLY EVIL! As if you did not know.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Radical Islam is totally Satanically Evil.

For those who do not believe in God (and thus refute the concept of Satan), I can understand their beliefs as I have doubted on many an occasion.

Even if I doubt God at times, there is one thing that I am certain of, and that is that there is a Presence for Evil in the world that has to have a name, and Satan is just as good as any other name and people understand it and know that it stands for DEVIL, EVIL, VILE and ILL. (DEVIL, EVIL, VIL, IL)

Whenever Satan (Total Evil) takes hold in a populace, that populace needs to be punished.

We punished both Germany and Japan in World War Two and their follow on generations have been very careful not to allow such evil into their political process again.

We need to take the same action against Radical Islamic Iran.

All religion is myth.

They are all being used for both evil and good.

Organized religion is seen as merely a tool by the wealthy in this world

Radical Zionists Encourage the Murder of Millions of Innocent People with Nuclear Weapons just because they are Arabs or Muslims
Nuclear weapons are the most terrible weapons ever invented. The initial explosion is as hot as the sun, capable of instantly vaporizing an entire city. Afterward, the survivors are certain to suffer from the fall-out and die from radiation poisoning. Generations to come will experience genetic mutations, not to mention the tremendous damage done to the environment itself. Innocent people are guaranteed to be victims for many years after the blast. But none of these horrors are too much for the radically Islamophobic wing of Zionism.

The website Israeli Insider has republished “by popular request” perhaps the most dehumanizing anti-Muslim hate piece I have ever read. Our Zionist author proposes the “Samson Strategy” (named after the biblical figure) which can only be described as the unrestrained (and unprincipled) massacre of innocent people, Muslims and non-Muslims, in retaliation for attacks against Israel. Other like-minded Zionists argued after 9/11 that Islam’s holy sites should be destroyed if Israel is harmed by Muslim extremists.
Radical Zionists Encourage the Murder of Millions of Innocent People with Nuclear Weapons just because they are Arabs or Muslims | loonwatch.com

Hi, you have received -69 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Last edited:
More or less EVIL than the Christian Knights and their soldiers who conquered Jerusalem at the end of the First Crusade? You know, the "Men of God" who murdered every man, woman, child, and animal in the city when they finally battered their way through the wall. I don't even want to think about what they did with the women before they murdered them.

Or more EVIL than Saladin himself, who granted every single Christian in Jerusalem safe passage from the city to Antioch, WITH THEIR ARMS, ARMOR, AND HORSES when his troops accepted the surrender of the city back into Arab hands some 90 years later?

In before Liberal apologists for Islam.

EDIT: Too late!

LOL!!!! I'm neither liberal nor apologizing for Islam. I'm about as Conservative as it gets. I'm also a student of both history and religion, and as such I would suggest.... "He whose religion hath no sin should cast the first stone against any other religion." That would end all these arguments since there is no Western religion which can even suggest it has any moral high ground ro stand on.

More or less EVIL than the Christian Knights and their soldiers who conquered Jerusalem at the end of the First Crusade? You know, the "Men of God" who murdered every man, woman, child, and animal in the city when they finally battered their way through the wall. I don't even want to think about what they did with the women before they murdered them.

Or more EVIL than Saladin himself, who granted every single Christian in Jerusalem safe passage from the city to Antioch, WITH THEIR ARMS, ARMOR, AND HORSES when his troops accepted the surrender of the city back into Arab hands some 90 years later?

How long ago was Saladin and the Christians who conquered Jerusalem? are you trying to say Muslims still have that stone age mentality?

You are probably the most ignorant poster on this board. You ignore the countless millions Radical Islam has killed in the past few centuries and then talk about a few thousand who died in the taking of the Holy Land from the evil forces of satan.

You are probably the most ignorant poster on this board. You ignore the countless millions Radical Islam has killed in the past few centuries and then talk about a few thousand who died in the taking of the Holy Land from the evil forces of satan.

How about the people that have died today at the hands of Radical Islam?

In before Liberal apologists for Islam.

EDIT: Too late!

LOL!!!! I'm neither liberal nor apologizing for Islam. I'm about as Conservative as it gets. I'm also a student of both history and religion, and as such I would suggest.... "He whose religion hath no sin should cast the first stone against any other religion." That would end all these arguments since there is no Western religion which can even suggest it has any moral high ground ro stand on.

You are NO student of History. You are just a very ignorant poster. I suggest you read a little

How long ago was Saladin and the Christians who conquered Jerusalem? are you trying to say Muslims still have that stone age mentality?

What I am saying is very simple....

LET THE MEMBERS OF THE RELIGION THAT HAS NO SIN OF IT'S OWN CAST THE FIRST STONE AGAINST ANY OTHER RELIGION

Of course that would require finding such a religion to begin with, but that's kind of the point... There isn't a religion that can stand up to that test, now is there.

Dude. He said RADICAL ISLAM

LET THE MEMBERS OF THE RELIGION THAT HAS NO SIN OF IT'S OWN CAST THE FIRST STONE AGAINST ANY OTHER RELIGION

Of course that would require finding such a religion to begin with, but that's kind of the point... There isn't a religion that can stand up to that test, now is there.

So nobody should criticize radical Muslims because according to you Christians are no better? bullshit, stop apologizing for radical Islam.

How did the muslims "get" Jerusalem?

Again you post belies a horrific lack of understanding of history. A political decision by Saladin that resulted in less bloodshed for hs own troops does not in any way negate the beheadings of countless Millions who would not convert to Islam when ordered to.

So nobody should criticize radical Muslims because according to you Christians are no better? bullshit, stop apologizing for radical Islam.

"Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone." Aren't those the very words of Christianity's Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

I'm not apologizing for anyone. I'm simply suggesting that you should remove the log from your own eye before worrying about the speck in your brother's.

"Let he who hath no sin cast the first stone." Aren't those the very words of Christianity's Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

I'm not apologizing for anyone. I'm simply suggesting that you should remove the log from your own eye before worrying about the speck in your brother's.

So everyone shut up and say nothing when radical Muslims murder? because of what Christians did thousands of years ago? rubbish.

So everyone shut up and say nothing when radical Muslims murder? because of what Christians did thousands of years ago? rubbish.

And....

What they did hundreds of years ago in the Inquisition

What they did hundreds of years ago when they came to the New World

What they did hundreds of years ago in the European and American "Witch" trials

What they did just over 100 years ago to the American Indians

Should I go on?..... or have you gotten the point that Christianity has no more of a moral high ground to stand on than any other religion.

How about instead of making this about Islam vs. Christianity vs. Judaism vs. whomever else you'd like to pick we make this about sensible people of every race, religion, and nationality against the insensible people of every race, religion, and nationality? Or would that be asking too much for you to condemn the CHRISTIAN Terrorists in Northern Ireland (and other places) as much as you condemn the Islamic ones?

BTW - In case anyone is wondering or interested, I'm neither Christian NOR Muslim. I'm an ecclectic Pagan. We've had our own "killing times" so I'm not going to claim we have any moral high ground to stand on either.

And....

What they did hundreds of years ago in the Inquisition

What they did hundreds of years ago when they came to the New World

What they did hundreds of years ago in the European and American "Witch" trials

What they did just over 100 years ago to the American Indians

Should I go on?..... or have you gotten the point that Christianity has no more of a moral high ground to stand on than any other religion.

How about instead of making this about Islam vs. Christianity vs. Judaism vs. whomever else you'd like to pick we make this about sensible people of every race, religion, and nationality against the insensible people of every race, religion, and nationality? Or would that be asking too much for you to condemn the CHRISTIAN Terrorists in Northern Ireland (and other places) as much as you condemn the Islamic ones?

BTW - In case anyone is wondering or interested, I'm neither Christian NOR Muslim. I'm an ecclectic Pagan. We've had our own "killing times" so I'm not going to claim we have any moral high ground to stand on either.

I never said Christians have a moral ground on anything, but I am going to continue calling out radical Muslims on their bullshit because it is wrong, and I'm not going to let what Christians did thousands of years ago stop me, sorry.

Forum List

Back