RADICAL ISLAM IS TOTALLY SATANICALLY EVIL! As if you did not know.

I never said Christians have a moral ground on anything, but I am going to continue calling out radical Muslims on their bullshit because it is wrong, and I'm not going to let what Christians did thousands of years ago stop me, sorry.

That's fine. We can agree to disagree. I will however say that it is that sort of dicotomy which played a large role in driving me away from not only the Christian church, but organized religion in general after my father's death in 2001.

I never said Christians have a moral ground on anything, but I am going to continue calling out radical Muslims on their bullshit because it is wrong, and I'm not going to let what Christians did thousands of years ago stop me, sorry.

That's fine. We can agree to disagree. I will however say that it is that sort of dicotomy which played a large role in driving me away from not only the Christian church, but organized religion in general after my father's death in 2001.

I am not religious at all, I am just against Islamic radical fucks trying to kill people. I don't have to worry about any Christians blowing up a shopping mall when I'm in there with my girlfriend.

All religion is myth.

They are all being used for both evil and good.

Organized religion is seen as merely a tool by the wealthy in this world
Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship with Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Denying that just proves the ops point, evil exists.

So everyone shut up and say nothing when radical Muslims murder? because of what Christians did thousands of years ago? rubbish.

And....

What they did hundreds of years ago in the Inquisition

What they did hundreds of years ago when they came to the New World

What they did hundreds of years ago in the European and American "Witch" trials

What they did just over 100 years ago to the American Indians

Should I go on?..... or have you gotten the point that Christianity has no more of a moral high ground to stand on than any other religion.

How about instead of making this about Islam vs. Christianity vs. Judaism vs. whomever else you'd like to pick we make this about sensible people of every race, religion, and nationality against the insensible people of every race, religion, and nationality? Or would that be asking too much for you to condemn the CHRISTIAN Terrorists in Northern Ireland (and other places) as much as you condemn the Islamic ones?

BTW - In case anyone is wondering or interested, I'm neither Christian NOR Muslim. I'm an ecclectic Pagan. We've had our own "killing times" so I'm not going to claim we have any moral high ground to stand on either.

Since you chose not to answer my question on how the muslims occupied Jerusalem, I will add another question:
Out of all the violence being done world wide to civilians and neighbors, what is the predominant religion?

If you have trouble with this, try doing a search on violence done in the name of _____. What is the predominant religion of those that destroy other's property, because the owners are not of their faith (come on, I know you can figure this)?

Societies throughout history have been brutal and violent. Today we have the UN (straight face) that is supposed to help nations settle disputes. Why is there one faith (guess which one) that reject borders, rejects choices made by others and wants to FORCE their system onto everyone else?
If you want to talk about history, let's start another thread. I doubt you will since you are unwilling to say how muslims originally "conquered" the ME. Otherwise, try to stay with the hard facts and realities in the present.

I am sorry about the loss of your father.

Still, you support islam (by defending their actions) because it is chaos???

Forum List

Back