Racist White Guy Goes Off On His Black Girlfriend Over Trump & #BlackLivesMatter

This is the palooka and his victim here...

14963311_10207525976776016_7283098309762642859_n.jpg

Madison Amelia's Facebook Page
To be fair, he's pretty dark, could easily pass for Hispanic or Middle Eastern, maybe close to your Malcolm X avatar, and she's pretty light skinned.

Not that melanin amount would excuse racist comments.

Find a "safe space" drama queen... There is no "victim" in this story. You liberals, and many blacks in particular have little realization of what true victimization, really is. Which might explain the penchant for criminality amongst both groups...

Last edited:
Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

Video is no longer accessible. Anyway, if the guy has a black girlfriend, how could he be a racist? I don't think a true racist would even date someone of another race.

Find a "safe space" drama queen... There is no "victim" in this story. You liberals, and many blacks in particular have little headphones what true victimization, really is. Which might explain the penchant for criminality amongst both groups...
Don't forget to bring this point up at the next cross burning you are going to.

Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

Video is no longer accessible. Anyway, if the guy has a black girlfriend, how could he be a racist? I don't think a true racist would even date someone of another race.

I guess youre saying that white slave owners never raped Black women?

That was my immediate reaction.

The problem is moonbats are incredibly stupid. It's beyond just "no knowing shit", it's their absolute REFUSAL to know shit. They believe in things, like their fantasies of utopia, or that their political whores give a fruit fly's fuck about anything beyond self agrandizement.

Libturds believe racism means opposing communism.

Thanks Trump.

He didn't rape her. She was his GIRLFRIEND. Derrr.

Thanks Trump.

I didnt say he raped her. He dated her. Rape is much more intimate an action than just dating someone.

Thanks Trump.

I didnt say he raped her. He dated her. Rape is much more intimate an action than just dating someone.

You are the one who brought rape into this discussion. If the guy was truly a racist, why would he date a person from another race?

Thanks Trump.

Regressive parasites like asslips believe all sex whites engage in is rape.

Pulling out the slavery card was funny to.

I suppose when the Romans enslaved other euroweenies they were somehow racist too.

Thanks Trump.

You are the one who brought rape into this discussion. If the guy was truly a racist, why would he date a person from another race?

Congratulations, you have proven yourself illiterate.

What part of "white slave owners" do you not understand? Do you know anything about American history?

Congratulations, you have proven yourself illiterate.

What part of "white slave owners" do you not understand? Do you know anything about American history?

What in the world does any of that have to do with the OP?

How can the guy be racist if he has a black girlfriend in the first place?

Lol. That's what I keep asking but all I get is some babbling about slavery.
Well, you have to read the posts, but you lack that capability.

You said that a racist would not date someone who is of another race. Now assuming he was attracted to her sexually, that might be a reason.

Asclepias gave an example of slave owners raping their slaves.

And anyways, I don't see your point making any sense, do all men consider their girlfriends/wives as equals?

Lol. That's what I keep asking but all I get is some babbling about slavery.
Well, you have to read the posts, but you lack that capability.

You said that a racist would not date someone who is of another race. Now assuming he was attracted to her sexually, that might be a reason.

Asclepias gave an example of slave owners raping their slaves.

And anyways, I don't see your point making any sense, do all men consider their girlfriends/wives as equals?

I asked why a "racist" would date a person from another race? Your slavery babbling has nothing to do with the OP.

Forum List

Back