Racist White Guy Goes Off On His Black Girlfriend Over Trump & #BlackLivesMatter

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

The broad brush of Liberals never stops painting. Cherry pick one idiot and paint us all the same.
I posted a thread featuring a racist white guy.

How did you calculate a broad-brush painting against "us?" Who is the "us" you're referring to?

I would say he's dumb for messing it up with his girl, but then I realized how treacherous she is for recording that.

OK.... assuming that wasn't completely rehearsed and staged....

If someone is in an inner racial relationship at all, they clearly do not consider the partner inferior. Not liking certain aspects of a culture or certain political agendas does not a racist make.

You imbecile.

I would say he's dumb for messing it up with his girl, but then I realized how treacherous she is for recording that.

Treacherous for exposing him? Why? If he is too dumb to know that if you act like an asshole you might end up being recorded, that is his problem.
The broad brush of Liberals never stops painting. Cherry pick one idiot and paint us all the same.

How did you calculate a broad-brush painting against "us?" Who is the "us" you're referring to?

Good question. What I am anxiously awaiting to see is if Trump is treated differently than Obama.

There have been countless threads in this forum that have pointed to Obama as having harmed race relations in America.

So now, someone who ran a campaign on a platform of racist, zenophobic, misogynistic hate and fear won the race, let's see if he is any better.......or worse.

Treacherous for exposing him? Why? If he is too dumb to know that if you act like an asshole you might end up being recorded, that is his problem.

Why would she stir up a shit storm against her own boyfriend? It's gross betrayal. He had a mantrum. no biggie. At least she didn't show his face.

Why would she stir up a shit storm against her own boyfriend? It's gross betrayal. He had a mantrum. no biggie. At least she didn't show his face.

He should be thankful that she didn't show his face......maybe he wasn't really even her boyfriend.

He should be thankful that she didn't show his face......maybe he wasn't really even her boyfriend.

I don't think we should ever be grateful to someone for not fucking us over. True, she would lie aout it being her boyfriend.

When ever progressives stab me in the back,they always say I did it to myself. fuck you.

He's already been exposed on the Internet. His name is out, and picture.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He's already been exposed on the Internet. His name is out, and picture.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Lucky his country is with him. ;)

Like I said, this is what we're going to expect more and more in the Trump-era....racists coming out of the woodworks.

Thanks Trump.

I guess you missed the old white white guy getting his ass kicked by black thugs because he supported Trump? Stop your stupid race baiting approach, you and the fools like you are going to start something you can't finish. Why do you want to lead young people down this path? We are getting close to a time when the Race Baiters will need to be prosecuted for inciting violence...

Thanks Trump.

I guess you missed the old white white guy getting his ass kicked by black thugs because he supported Trump? Stop your stupid race baiting approach, you and the fools like you are going to start something you can't finish. Why do you want to lead young people down this path? We are getting close to a time when the Race Baiters will need to be prosecuted for inciting violence...

They have no clue, do they.

They have never lost a political battle in their lives. They really don't even recognize defeat.

OK.... assuming that wasn't completely rehearsed and staged....

If someone is in an inner racial relationship at all, they clearly do not consider the partner inferior. Not liking certain aspects of a culture or certain political agendas does not a racist make.

You imbecile.

While that guy was racist, lots of males in a relationship with someone of the same race consider their partner inferior.

Thanks Trump.

Missed that one...but I did see where some of Trumps goons kicked a REGISTERED REPUBLICANS ass for showing up at a Trump rally and had the audacity to publically protestTrump...and I also saw where a 62 year old retired BLACK military man showed up to support Trump and was thrown out by Trumps thugs for of all things being "assumed" to be a thug.

Typical libtard deflection. Pretending to be stupid. Of maybe you aren't pretending.

Thanks Trump.

The truth hurts, only if your beliefs, and values are predicated on lies...
He was correct. Not exactly eloqeuent. But he is correct.

Forum List

Back