Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

If that is because native americans choose to procreate with people from other backgrounds then that is their choice. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

Native Americans often live surrounded by Whites, so they don't have all that many choices of mates.

But, it's just another nail in the coffin for Native Americans, one which this time isn't threatened by Colonialism, but rather by Liberalism.
You think since Native Americans are surrounded by whites they have to mate with them because they have no other options? Come on man, you already sound dumb with these arguments why are you making yourself look worse? Are you familiar with the term "grasping at straws?" cause thats exactly what you are doing.

Minorities are more likely to encounter Whites, than vice versa, and the smaller the minority, such as Native Americans, the bigger the impact.

I really think anti-Racists struggle with the basic concept of proportions.
It sounds like you are struggling with the concept of personal freedom and choice.

Under your logic all boys schools would make a large number of the boys gay. I mean proportionally speaking it doesn't get much worse, right?

I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them.

If it's their personal freedom, what about the personal freedom of slave traders, pedophiles, serial killers, and so forth?

Freedom isn't always what's best.
We have laws genius. Do you not understand the concept of how law and freedom exist in a civilized society. Do I need to talk to you like a kindergartener or can you show a sliver of intelligence and awareness of reality?

Native Americans often live surrounded by Whites, so they don't have all that many choices of mates.

But, it's just another nail in the coffin for Native Americans, one which this time isn't threatened by Colonialism, but rather by Liberalism.
You think since Native Americans are surrounded by whites they have to mate with them because they have no other options? Come on man, you already sound dumb with these arguments why are you making yourself look worse? Are you familiar with the term "grasping at straws?" cause thats exactly what you are doing.

Minorities are more likely to encounter Whites, than vice versa, and the smaller the minority, such as Native Americans, the bigger the impact.

It sounds like you are struggling with the concept of personal freedom and choice.

Under your logic all boys schools would make a large number of the boys gay. I mean proportionally speaking it doesn't get much worse, right?

If it's their personal freedom, what about the personal freedom of slave traders, pedophiles, serial killers, and so forth?

We have laws genius. Do you not understand the concept of how law and freedom exist in a civilized society. Do I need to talk to you like a kindergartener or can you show a sliver of intelligence and awareness of reality?

What's the benefits of race mixing?

If Latin America shows it, then Humanity is screwed. (The next Dark Ages will arise)

If Latin America shows it, then Humanity is screwed. (The next Dark Ages will arise)
I could write something long about America being a mixed race nation that has grown to be the most innovative, influential and powerful nation in the world but I'll keep it simple... the benefit of mix racing is very easily explained with in word... FREEDOM.

It's not about controlling mixing or non mixing it's about having the freedom to choose whatever you want. That's the American way and something you don't seem to understand.

Can you name me the country with the perfect, non-violent history?

Some countries from Central Europe / North East Europe are pretty close to it, especially big time in comparison to the British, Spanish, and German savages.

What part of "Name the country" was confusing to you?

Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Finland, and some others are nearly atrocity free.

So what you seem to be saying is that you think being a conquered nation - which all of those except Finland were - somehow conveys sainthood on a nation and its people?

Poland was once a powerful nation.

And when was that?

Um, the ability to combine the strengths of two races together?

I hate to break it to you, but the more you talk, the easier it is to believe that the your biggest, proudest accomplishment in life was to be born with a specific skin pigment.

I could write something long about America being a mixed race nation that has grown to be the most innovative, influential and powerful nation in the world but I'll keep it simple... the benefit of mix racing is very easily explained with in word... FREEDOM.

It's not about controlling mixing or non mixing it's about having the freedom to choose whatever you want. That's the American way and something you don't seem to understand.

Actually a lot of the intellect of the U.S.A was clearly imported from Europe, like Nikola Tesla (Serbia) Wernher Von Braun (Germany) Alexander Graham Bell (Scotland) Igor Sikorsky (Russia) Enrico Fermi (Italy) Henryk Magnuski (Poland) Albert Einstein (Germany) Anthony Francis Lucas (Croatia) Pupin (Serbia) Vladimir Zworykin (Russia) Robert Oppenheimer (Germany)

Actually a lot of the intellect of the U.S.A was clearly imported from Europe, like Nikola Tesla (Serbia) Wernher Von Braun (Germany) Alexander Graham Bell (Scotland) Igor Sikorsky (Russia) Enrico Fermi (Italy) Henryk Magnuski (Poland) Albert Einstein (Germany) Anthony Francis Lucas (Croatia) Pupin (Serbia) Vladimir Zworykin (Russia) Robert Oppenheimer (Germany)
Notice that none of them are from the Middle East or Latin America. From those areas we only get new welfare clients.

Um, the ability to combine the strengths of two races together?

I hate to break it to you, but the more you talk, the easier it is to believe that the your biggest, proudest accomplishment in life was to be born with a specific skin pigment.

Typical Brit, who's too dumb to grasp racial concepts.

If you mix an intelligent, and a dumb people together, you'll most of the time get a average person.

So, is it better to weed out the intelligence to average?

Absolutely not, because so many factors are involved in intelligence, obviously not only should the more intelligent group be isolated, to express genius more, they should be the fastest growing group.

That's the exact opposite, of what's going on.

So, no I don't think you think things through.

the benefit of mix racing is very easily explained with in word... FREEDOM.

You've specifically said you're against the "Freedom" of people to discriminate against other races.... Presumably in housing, and the job market.

How come freedom doesn't matter then, huh?

I don't necessarily have a problem with Chinese only renting to, or only giving jobs to other Chinese.

Why do you?

Sounds pretty damn multicultural multiracial to me.

You've specifically said you're against the "Freedom" of people to discriminate against other races.... Presumably in housing, and the job market.

I don't necessarily have a problem with Chinese only renting to, or only giving jobs to other Chinese.

Why do you?
Because we have laws you dumbass. You are also not free to go murder and rape. Why do you keep asking these stupid questions? Are you just out of lame excuses to try and justify your cause?

What does that even mean?

It means that he thinks you benefit people by treating them like permanently helpless victims.
It means he believes in state ownership and control of certain groups of people.

Well, yeah. Kinda follows with the "they're permanently helpless victims." What else can you do with people you think are too stupid and useless to ever handle their own lives?

Gonna have to ask you again, what century do you think this is, again?

And for the record, we have also had many brilliant people who came from non-European countries, or were born right here.

Dr. David Ho was born in Taiwan, and created the combination of medicines currently used to treat and even bring about recoveries in AIDS patients.

Dr. Subranhmanyan Chandrasekhar is a Nobel Laureate in Physics and authored the cutting-edge theory on white dwarf stars.

Steve Jobs' father was a PhD from Lebanon. I guess that's a two-fer.

Daniel Hale Williams was the first doctor to successfully complete an open-heart surgery. He was black.

Dorothy Johnson Vaughan and Katherine Johnson were black women who worked for NASA and helped launch America's space exploration.

Dr. Ben Carson performed the first successful separation of cranially-conjoined twins.

Garrett Morgan invented the prototype for the gas masks used by American soldiers in WWI.

Why do you?
Because we have laws you dumbass. You are also not free to go murder and rape. Why do you keep asking these stupid questions? Are you just out of lame excuses to try and justify your cause?

Why should a factory which makes Chinese food be forced to hire non-Chinese employees?

The laws you support are against personal freedom, and sometimes against common sense.

Gonna have to ask you again, what century do you think this is, again?

And for the record, we have also had many brilliant people who came from non-European countries, or were born right here.

Dr. David Ho was born in Taiwan, and created the combination of medicines currently used to treat and even bring about recoveries in AIDS patients.

Dr. Subranhmanyan Chandrasekhar is a Nobel Laureate in Physics and authored the cutting-edge theory on white dwarf stars.

Steve Jobs' father was a PhD from Lebanon. I guess that's a two-fer.

Daniel Hale Williams was the first doctor to successfully complete an open-heart surgery. He was black.

Dorothy Johnson Vaughan and Katherine Johnson were black women who worked for NASA and helped launch America's space exploration.

Dr. Ben Carson performed the first successful separation of cranially-conjoined twins.

Garrett Morgan invented the prototype for the gas masks used by American soldiers in WWI.

You're list is not nearly as impressive as the one I had listed.

Furthermore, a few smart Blacks don't disprove the collective Black detriment.

What does that even mean?

It means that he thinks you benefit people by treating them like permanently helpless victims.
It means he believes in state ownership and control of certain groups of people.

The state is necessary for a people's survival, against hostile invaders, be they an invading army, or invading refugees.

I hope you are not trying to save the Europe I live in Sobie. That will kill us.

listen, we are going to mix as we wish, and we are not going to ask anyone's permission. We'll trust in nature to sort out and advcance the human race based on the DNA options that arise therefrom. No genetic manipulation with a freakishly small genetic pool. Get over it.

Forum List

Back