Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

It sounds like you are struggling with the concept of personal freedom and choice.

Under your logic all boys schools would make a large number of the boys gay. I mean proportionally speaking it doesn't get much worse, right?

I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them.

If it's their personal freedom, what about the personal freedom of slave traders, pedophiles, serial killers, and so forth?

Freedom isn't always what's best.
We have laws genius. Do you not understand the concept of how law and freedom exist in a civilized society. Do I need to talk to you like a kindergartener or can you show a sliver of intelligence and awareness of reality?

What's the benefits of race mixing?

If Latin America shows it, then Humanity is screwed. (The next Dark Ages will arise)
I could write something long about America being a mixed race nation that has grown to be the most innovative, influential and powerful nation in the world but I'll keep it simple... the benefit of mix racing is very easily explained with in word... FREEDOM.

It's not about controlling mixing or non mixing it's about having the freedom to choose whatever you want. That's the American way and something you don't seem to understand.

Actually a lot of the intellect of the U.S.A was clearly imported from Europe, like Nikola Tesla (Serbia) Wernher Von Braun (Germany) Alexander Graham Bell (Scotland) Igor Sikorsky (Russia) Enrico Fermi (Italy) Henryk Magnuski (Poland) Albert Einstein (Germany) Anthony Francis Lucas (Croatia) Pupin (Serbia) Vladimir Zworykin (Russia) Robert Oppenheimer (Germany)

Still waiting, here's a quote from you. What the heck does it mean?

"I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them."

I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them.

If it's their personal freedom, what about the personal freedom of slave traders, pedophiles, serial killers, and so forth?

Freedom isn't always what's best.
We have laws genius. Do you not understand the concept of how law and freedom exist in a civilized society. Do I need to talk to you like a kindergartener or can you show a sliver of intelligence and awareness of reality?

What's the benefits of race mixing?

If Latin America shows it, then Humanity is screwed. (The next Dark Ages will arise)
I could write something long about America being a mixed race nation that has grown to be the most innovative, influential and powerful nation in the world but I'll keep it simple... the benefit of mix racing is very easily explained with in word... FREEDOM.

It's not about controlling mixing or non mixing it's about having the freedom to choose whatever you want. That's the American way and something you don't seem to understand.

Actually a lot of the intellect of the U.S.A was clearly imported from Europe, like Nikola Tesla (Serbia) Wernher Von Braun (Germany) Alexander Graham Bell (Scotland) Igor Sikorsky (Russia) Enrico Fermi (Italy) Henryk Magnuski (Poland) Albert Einstein (Germany) Anthony Francis Lucas (Croatia) Pupin (Serbia) Vladimir Zworykin (Russia) Robert Oppenheimer (Germany)

Still waiting, here's a quote from you. What the heck does it mean?

"I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them."

I'd support breaking away Native Americans into their own countries.

If Germany was as big as the U.S.A, it would be way more powerful, as would many other countries in Europe.

All Europe combined is not nearly as powerful the United States.

30-M.png

They also aren't the land of the free and home of the brave. We are the most powerful nation in the world. The two don't really compare

The U.S.A's secret to power, was luring in many elite immigrants from Europe.
Which amassed a huge population size.

However, now with Third-World riff-raffs taking over the U.S, it's hard not to see that the U.S, will probably see a demise.

I mean Brazil is big, and multicultural, just they have the inferior elements.

The U.S.A need to be more careful.

But, unfortunately the U.S is in a retarded pattern right now.
Yeah, none of that is true about the USA... nice try though

So, the U.S.A doesn't have the largest White population in total numbers?

Of course it does.
Glenn Beck had the Polish Depity Prime Minister on his show today. He asked the PM about the so called "Heritage Groups" that are making noise in the USA. That's a nice way of saying racist groups with people like you. The Polish PM condemned them and their philosophy. Those are your people man, what's going on?!?!

The Polish Deputy PM, had said to Glenn Beck that Poland kept terrorism out by keeping out Islamic refugees?
The don't keep out, they strictly vet. But you are ignoring my point and changing to a different subject. He was advocating tough vetting for security purposes not to keep a pure race. They still accept Muslims into their country.

You mean like Germany moved the Jews in the '30's? Why are you so enamored with segregation?

Where do you propose "putting" our Native Americans? Don't you think most want to stay where they are today?

Really?? You don't think that Jim Crow had anything to do with it?

Well, why would it? Far as I'm concerned confederate soldiers were just guys like you and me. If we had been called to "defend our country" we would have done it. I see the statues much the sameAs the Vietnam memorial. Matter of fact, I am 100% on bored with moving the statues. Take them to a place like Gettysburg.
The confederate generals and soldiers took arms AGAINST our country. They were not fighters for our country. It was Treason and an act of rebellion to succeed from the union. It was centered around the issue of slavery which they did not want to give up. These were not heros... They were racist traitors.

Wrong. The did nothing but defend their country. Lincoln is the one who took up arms against states of the union. What he did fits the official definition of treason.

Slavery was the law of the land at the time. If they didn't like it, tough. They should have passed a Constitutional amendment to end it.
Ever heard of Fort Sumter?? Learn your history dude

Ft Sumter is within the borders of South Carolina and Union soldiers were trespassing there until they were rightfully evicted.
/----/ Ft Sumpter was a federal fort not a state one

Well, why would it? Far as I'm concerned confederate soldiers were just guys like you and me. If we had been called to "defend our country" we would have done it. I see the statues much the sameAs the Vietnam memorial. Matter of fact, I am 100% on bored with moving the statues. Take them to a place like Gettysburg.
The confederate generals and soldiers took arms AGAINST our country. They were not fighters for our country. It was Treason and an act of rebellion to succeed from the union. It was centered around the issue of slavery which they did not want to give up. These were not heros... They were racist traitors.

Wrong. The did nothing but defend their country. Lincoln is the one who took up arms against states of the union. What he did fits the official definition of treason.

Slavery was the law of the land at the time. If they didn't like it, tough. They should have passed a Constitutional amendment to end it.

Ft Sumter is within the borders of South Carolina and Union soldiers were trespassing there until they were rightfully evicted.
Vandenburg air base is a federal installation. Does that mean it's not part of California? Do the laws of California apply within the boundaries of the base?

Vandenburg air base is a federal installation. Does that mean it's not part of California? Do the laws of California apply within the boundaries of the base?
/---/ I don't believe they do apply.

However, now with Third-World riff-raffs taking over the U.S, it's hard not to see that the U.S, will probably see a demise.

Of course it does.
Glenn Beck had the Polish Depity Prime Minister on his show today. He asked the PM about the so called "Heritage Groups" that are making noise in the USA. That's a nice way of saying racist groups with people like you. The Polish PM condemned them and their philosophy. Those are your people man, what's going on?!?!

The Polish Deputy PM, had said to Glenn Beck that Poland kept terrorism out by keeping out Islamic refugees?
The don't keep out, they strictly vet. But you are ignoring my point and changing to a different subject. He was advocating tough vetting for security purposes not to keep a pure race. They still accept Muslims into their country.

The majority of people in Poland don't really like Muslims, Jews, Gypsies, Russians, Germans, or Ukrainians.

They might range from slight dislike, to strong dislike, but in not a whole lot of favorable views on those groups in Poland . (Which is confirmed by polls.)

As for Black Americans, or Hispanics, most in Poland don't really know much about them.

However, there's definitely a good deal of Polish Americans, who aren't keen on Blacks, and Hispanics.

You mean like Germany moved the Jews in the '30's? Why are you so enamored with segregation?

Where do you propose "putting" our Native Americans? Don't you think most want to stay where they are today?

I'd turn Native reservations into Nations, and even expand their territory.

I don't really see why this shouldn't be done, do you?

/---/ I don't believe they do apply.
Yes they do. If a civilian woman went to the base on some business and was raped there, the trial would be conducted in a California court. The base also has to comply with California building codes and numerous other regulations.

Seems to me, instead of criticizing the U.S. you should be worried about your country with over a million refugees causing chaos all over your country.

Seems to me, instead of criticizing the U.S. you should be worried about your country with over a million refugees causing chaos all over your country.

What is this country of mine with over a million refugees?

I'd turn Native reservations into Nations, and even expand their territory.

I don't really see why this shouldn't be done, do you?

So you want to force them out of the United States. Why?

You were talking as if you were from Germany. However, New York is in about the same shape with all the illegal aliens they have invited.

You were talking as if you were from Germany. However, New York is in about the same shape with all the illegal aliens they have invited.

I'm of a Polish heritage, I don't even really like Germans as a collective, but do admit to their productivity.

Of course it does.

The majority of people in Poland don't really like Muslims, Jews, Gypsies, Russians, Germans, or Ukrainians.

They might range from slight dislike, to strong dislike, but in not a whole lot of favorable views on those groups in Poland . (Which is confirmed by polls.)

As for Black Americans, or Hispanics, most in Poland don't really know much about them.

However, there's definitely a good deal of Polish Americans, who aren't keen on Blacks, and Hispanics.
If the majority of polish people don't like people of other races then why does your country allow immigration or even visitation from these groups? And why would you live in America which is a melting pot of multiracial and multicultural people

It's been a crazy week and i've engaged in many heated discussions about the events of Charlottesville. I have to admit that i've been greatly conflicted about my anti-racist feelings and my support of free speech. I flirted dangerously close in many discussions to promoting the shutdown of speech for white supremacist groups. I saw them as threats, conveyers of hate speech and given their history which has resulted in millions of deaths I was ok with suppressing their speech and shutting down their causes by whatever means necessary. But, I've had a change of heart.

I think we can be smarter than that and not empower these assholes to strip us of our freedoms. It is a slippery slope once you start suppressing speech. We have legal censorship in a variety of areas which i'm fine with, but shutting down groups from holding rallies, having websites and protesting is only going to lead to bad things. Note that I in no way support any provocation of violence or destruction resulting from rallies or protests. If that happens then shut them down immediately and make arrests.

I would promote fighting these douchebags by ignoring them and minimizing them in a SMART way. Don't lower yourself to fight with them and fuel their cause. Take away their statues and flags that empower them in public forums and show them that our communities outright reject their hateful views. Or construct monuments and statues of civil rights leaders next to the confederate statues and tell the story about how we prevailed and fought agains their hate, and WE WON. Ignore their rallies and don't give them the exposure or attention that they crave. Speak louder and stronger for equality.

I still think that the Presidents comments that minimized the ugliness of the Nazi's and White Supremacists were wildly inappropriate. He tried to spread the blame to the left for the anti-protests and it deluded his message of condemnation that should have been crystal clear in opposition of the hate groups. He should have spread the message in a better way to fight against it. I don't want to relitigate Trumps actions in this OP but I did want to share my change of opinion and open up a discussion about productive ways to move forward that combats the hate and preserves our right of free speech.
Nazis or the KKK are a tiny minority, but the HUGE backlash against them is what scares me more. The group dynamics of liberals is similar to a Nazi rally in 1933. The anti fascist energy and the whole mindset is exactly like proto nazi Germany and the irony of that makes me want to cry. And these creeps don't get it, whoosh over their bleedin' heads.

Forum List

Back