Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

I don't really need to explain the purpose of multiculturalism, I don't care if everybody mixes races or doesn't. I'm promoting freedom. You are promoting restriction and division. I say love who you want to love and be happy. You say only stick to your own race and in the processes alienate and degrade mixed race couples because of some piss poor excuses you come up with to preserve intellect, and tradition. I've already explained the flaws in your intellect argument and shown how traditions still transcend through diversity, while also pointing out that the importance you put on the heritage aspect is all in your head. It's not a real or relevant concern in the grand scheme

Well, if it really is his choice, then why do you say his argument is flawed? Is he not entitled to make his own decisions and to have his own opinions based on his own experiences, research, etc? This is what I really find hypocritical about leftists. You want to tell other people it is none of their business, but yet you are more than willing to involve yourself in another's life decisions if you don't agree with them?
That's not at all what I've been saying, he can think whatever he wants. His philosophy and goals are to control who other people love and procreate with. It's oppression over freedom. I'm obviously questioning his reasoning and challenging his "rationale" but I find it interesting that you decided to call me out as a leftist hypocrite when he is doing the same thing you accuse me of... telling other people how to live. So how come you see that in my words and not for his? Do you sympathize with his point of view?

I never once advocated so far a government love making quota.

I'm more along the lines of seeing uncontrolled multicultural immigration as a supporter of Miscegenation.

We would not need anti-Miscegenation laws, if there was no multiculturalism.
"I'm more along the lines of seeing uncontrolled multicultural immigration as a supporter of Miscegenation."
Doesn't this above quote of yours go directly against everything that you've been saying?

As for your other statement, we have a free multicultural society so what do you suggest?

I'd rather see government keep out non-Whites, rather than crack down on who we have kids with.

If there's no non-Whites in that society, how would they possibly create kids with non-Whites?

People with this ^^^^^^^^ attitude need to live somewhere other than America, because it is NOT what my country is about.

Well, if it really is his choice, then why do you say his argument is flawed? Is he not entitled to make his own decisions and to have his own opinions based on his own experiences, research, etc? This is what I really find hypocritical about leftists. You want to tell other people it is none of their business, but yet you are more than willing to involve yourself in another's life decisions if you don't agree with them?
That's not at all what I've been saying, he can think whatever he wants. His philosophy and goals are to control who other people love and procreate with. It's oppression over freedom. I'm obviously questioning his reasoning and challenging his "rationale" but I find it interesting that you decided to call me out as a leftist hypocrite when he is doing the same thing you accuse me of... telling other people how to live. So how come you see that in my words and not for his? Do you sympathize with his point of view?

I'm more along the lines of seeing uncontrolled multicultural immigration as a supporter of Miscegenation.

"I'm more along the lines of seeing uncontrolled multicultural immigration as a supporter of Miscegenation."
Doesn't this above quote of yours go directly against everything that you've been saying?

As for your other statement, we have a free multicultural society so what do you suggest?

I'd rather see government keep out non-Whites, rather than crack down on who we have kids with.

If there's no non-Whites in that society, how would they possibly create kids with non-Whites?

People with this ^^^^^^^^ attitude need to live somewhere other than America, because it is NOT what my country is about.

So, your country is about what?

First enslaving Blacks, and looting Natives for greed, destroying the unique heritage of Blacks, and Natives?

Now importing Hispanics for greed, and going to war in the Mideast for profits, destroying the unique heritage of Whites?

Is it me or is your nation f*cking nuts?

First enslaving Blacks, and looting Natives for greed, destroying the unique heritage of Blacks, and Natives?

Now importing Hispanics for greed, and going to war in the Mideast for profits, destroying the unique heritage of Whites?

Is that supposed to be a serious post? Cherry pick some bad examples and paint the identity of a country that way while leaving out all the amazing accomplishments? Are you for real?

Where do you live?

Is that supposed to be a serious post? Cherry pick some bad examples and paint the identity of a country that way while leaving out all the amazing accomplishments? Are you for real?

The U.S.A isn't even much of a real heritage in the first place.

But, it's dominated by British lowlifes, basically the trash Europe didn't want went to Britain, and the trash Britain didn't want went to the U.S.A.

Where do you live?

I clearly put my location on my profile.

What about yours?

Where do you live?

What about yours?

What kind of a person lives in a country he/she hates? Sounds like a hypocrite at the very least.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

What kind of a person lives in a country he/she hates? Sounds like a hypocrite at the very least.

So, you respect the nation built on Native American graves?

But, it's dominated by British lowlifes, basically the trash Europe didn't want went to Britain, and the trash Britain didn't want went to the U.S.A.
The USA is full of people from all over the world. Our multiculturalism and spirit of providing opportunity for immigrates from all over the world has been a source of pride for many Americans. If you live here then you are living in the wrong country for your POV. You should be grateful. You can move to some segregated white supremacist bubble country and build your strength while we all dilute ours. That is only going to help your people in the future, i don't see why you would fight that.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

One can respect a nation for its current principles and also condemn its ugly actions from the past. You are really struggling to make a cohesive argument... Whats with all these narrow points you are trying to make. They don't prove anything.

The USA is full of people from all over the world. Our multiculturalism and spirit of providing opportunity for immigrates from all over the world has been a source of pride for many Americans. If you live here then you are living in the wrong country for your POV. You should be grateful. You can move to some segregated white supremacist bubble country and build your strength while we all dilute ours. That is only going to help your people in the future, i don't see why you would fight that.

British Islanders including English, Scottish, Welsh, Scots-Irish, and Irish probably make up at least 50% of the U.S Whites. (Although detecting it is a bit harder because many British Americans identify as American first)

So, it's not really a faulty statement to point out that a lot of Americans are Brits.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

One can respect a nation for its current principles and also condemn its ugly actions from the past. You are really struggling to make a cohesive argument... Whats with all these narrow points you are trying to make. They don't prove anything.

The Native Americans dwindled down significantly with Colonialism, but it's not Colonialism leading to their current demise, it's Multiculturalism which is pushing Native Americans to the brink of extinction.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

I face history honestly, and respect the principles upon which MY nation was founded and continues to thrive. People like you who hate America and are incapable of understanding MY country would be living somewhere else unless they are cowards and hypocrites who need to take advantage of MY country and lack the character to live up to their own supposed beliefs.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

I face history honestly, and respect the principles upon which MY nation was founded and continues to thrive. People like you who hate America and are incapable of understanding MY country would be living somewhere else unless they are cowards and hypocrites who need to take advantage of MY country and lack the character to live up to their own supposed beliefs.

So, you respect the U.S Founding Fathers immigration Act, the Naturalization Act of 1790, which stated that only freed Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens?

Where do you live?

What about yours?

It's you. It's definitely you. Anytime you feel led to ask, "Is it me, or . . ." just stop there, because it's you.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

Can you name me the country with the perfect, non-violent history?

British Islanders including English, Scottish, Welsh, Scots-Irish, and Irish probably make up at least 50% of the U.S Whites. (Although detecting it is a bit harder because many British Americans identify as American first)

So, it's not really a faulty statement to point out that a lot of Americans are Brits.

You know there's a difference between a British heritage and being a Brit, right?

Much of my family originated in Great Britain, but since that was over 200 years ago, I'm not a Brit; I'm an American.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

Some countries from Central Europe / North East Europe are pretty close to it, especially big time in comparison to the British, Spanish, and German savages.

Where do you live?

What about yours?

Some countries from Central Europe / North East Europe are pretty close to it, especially big time in comparison to the British, Spanish, and German savages.

What part of "Name the country" was confusing to you?

Forum List

Back