Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

People with this ^^^^^^^^ attitude need to live somewhere other than America, because it is NOT what my country is about.

So, your country is about what?

First enslaving Blacks, and looting Natives for greed, destroying the unique heritage of Blacks, and Natives?

Now importing Hispanics for greed, and going to war in the Mideast for profits, destroying the unique heritage of Whites?

Is it me or is your nation f*cking nuts?
Is that supposed to be a serious post? Cherry pick some bad examples and paint the identity of a country that way while leaving out all the amazing accomplishments? Are you for real?

The U.S.A isn't even much of a real heritage in the first place.

But, it's dominated by British lowlifes, basically the trash Europe didn't want went to Britain, and the trash Britain didn't want went to the U.S.A.
The USA is full of people from all over the world. Our multiculturalism and spirit of providing opportunity for immigrates from all over the world has been a source of pride for many Americans. If you live here then you are living in the wrong country for your POV. You should be grateful. You can move to some segregated white supremacist bubble country and build your strength while we all dilute ours. That is only going to help your people in the future, i don't see why you would fight that.

British Islanders including English, Scottish, Welsh, Scots-Irish, and Irish probably make up at least 50% of the U.S Whites. (Although detecting it is a bit harder because many British Americans identify as American first)

So, it's not really a faulty statement to point out that a lot of Americans are Brits.
You didn't say a lot of Americans are Brits... You said, "it's dominated by British lowlifes, basically the trash Europe didn't want went to Britain, and the trash Britain didn't want went to the U.S.A."

Where do you live?

I clearly put my location on my profile.

What about yours?

What kind of a person lives in a country he/she hates? Sounds like a hypocrite at the very least.

So, you respect the nation built on Native American graves?
One can respect a nation for its current principles and also condemn its ugly actions from the past. You are really struggling to make a cohesive argument... Whats with all these narrow points you are trying to make. They don't prove anything.

The Native Americans dwindled down significantly with Colonialism, but it's not Colonialism leading to their current demise, it's Multiculturalism which is pushing Native Americans to the brink of extinction.
If that is because native americans choose to procreate with people from other backgrounds then that is their choice. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

So, your country is about what?

First enslaving Blacks, and looting Natives for greed, destroying the unique heritage of Blacks, and Natives?

Now importing Hispanics for greed, and going to war in the Mideast for profits, destroying the unique heritage of Whites?

Is it me or is your nation f*cking nuts?
Is that supposed to be a serious post? Cherry pick some bad examples and paint the identity of a country that way while leaving out all the amazing accomplishments? Are you for real?

But, it's dominated by British lowlifes, basically the trash Europe didn't want went to Britain, and the trash Britain didn't want went to the U.S.A.
The USA is full of people from all over the world. Our multiculturalism and spirit of providing opportunity for immigrates from all over the world has been a source of pride for many Americans. If you live here then you are living in the wrong country for your POV. You should be grateful. You can move to some segregated white supremacist bubble country and build your strength while we all dilute ours. That is only going to help your people in the future, i don't see why you would fight that.

British Islanders including English, Scottish, Welsh, Scots-Irish, and Irish probably make up at least 50% of the U.S Whites. (Although detecting it is a bit harder because many British Americans identify as American first)

So, it's not really a faulty statement to point out that a lot of Americans are Brits.

You know there's a difference between a British heritage and being a Brit, right?

Much of my family originated in Great Britain, but since that was over 200 years ago, I'm not a Brit; I'm an American.

Well, a lot of the Brits in the U.S, are different than ones in the U.K.

Because a lot of Brits came to the U.S, to take advantage of Colonialism, escape the high alcohol taxes of Britain (Whiskey Rebellion)
not to mention religious, and penal colony prisoners.

So, absolutely, a lot of Brits in the U.S.A, are of the lowest caste of the Brits.

What about yours?

What kind of a person lives in a country he/she hates? Sounds like a hypocrite at the very least.

Can you name me the country with the perfect, non-violent history?

Some countries from Central Europe / North East Europe are pretty close to it, especially big time in comparison to the British, Spanish, and German savages.

What part of "Name the country" was confusing to you?
He's not very good at answering questions, usually have to ask a few times before you get an answer.

What about yours?

One can respect a nation for its current principles and also condemn its ugly actions from the past. You are really struggling to make a cohesive argument... Whats with all these narrow points you are trying to make. They don't prove anything.

The Native Americans dwindled down significantly with Colonialism, but it's not Colonialism leading to their current demise, it's Multiculturalism which is pushing Native Americans to the brink of extinction.
If that is because native americans choose to procreate with people from other backgrounds then that is their choice. I don't see why you have a problem with it.

Native Americans often live surrounded by Whites, so they don't have all that many choices of mates.

But, it's just another nail in the coffin for Native Americans, one which this time isn't threatened by Colonialism, but rather by Liberalism.

What about yours?

Some countries from Central Europe / North East Europe are pretty close to it, especially big time in comparison to the British, Spanish, and German savages.

Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Finland, and some others are nearly atrocity free.

You know there's a difference between a British heritage and being a Brit, right?

Much of my family originated in Great Britain, but since that was over 200 years ago, I'm not a Brit; I'm an American.

Because a lot of Brits came to the U.S, to take advantage of Colonialism, escape the high alcohol taxes of Britain (Whiskey Rebellion)

So, absolutely, a lot of Brits in the U.S.A, are of the lowest caste of the Brits.

Dude, exactly what year do you think it is? What CENTURY do you think it is?

Native Americans often live surrounded by Whites, so they don't have all that many choices of mates.

But, it's just another nail in the coffin for Native Americans, one which this time isn't threatened by Colonialism, but rather by Liberalism.

I'm confused as to why "surrounded by Whites" limits their choice of mates. You say it as though either they are surrounded by non-human species, or they are one themselves.

He's not very good at answering questions, usually have to ask a few times before you get an answer.

I named beyond countries, but rather general regions.

Dude, exactly what year do you think it is? What CENTURY do you think it is?

I think the disproportionately degenerated Brits of the U.S.A, left a genetic, and cultural legacy.
Which is why they're not like those in the UK, exactly.

You think since Native Americans are surrounded by whites they have to mate with them because they have no other options? Come on man, you already sound dumb with these arguments why are you making yourself look worse? Are you familiar with the term "grasping at straws?" cause thats exactly what you are doing.

You think since Native Americans are surrounded by whites they have to mate with them because they have no other options? Come on man, you already sound dumb with these arguments why are you making yourself look worse? Are you familiar with the term "grasping at straws?" cause thats exactly what you are doing.

Minorities are more likely to encounter Whites, than vice versa, and the smaller the minority, such as Native Americans, the bigger the impact.

I really think anti-Racists struggle with the basic concept of proportions.

Minorities are more likely to encounter Whites, than vice versa, and the smaller the minority, such as Native Americans, the bigger the impact.

It sounds like you are struggling with the concept of personal freedom and choice.

Under your logic all boys schools would make a large number of the boys gay. I mean proportionally speaking it doesn't get much worse, right?

Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Finland, and some others are nearly atrocity free.

So what you seem to be saying is that you think being a conquered nation - which all of those except Finland were - somehow conveys sainthood on a nation and its people?

I think you're struggling with the even more basic concept of "That's why they're called a MINORITY: because there are fewer of them."

Which brings us to the question of "So what?"

Not true, they have petitions, city counsel meetings, then it's votes upon. Why do you even care so much? It's a dumb fight and is making many on your side look like racist... it's a bad fight

English spelling and grammar are not your strong points, are they?

Earth to Slade3200, petitions are NOT a vote. It is one group's OPINION.

i-MnhGmjc-Th.jpg

It sounds like you are struggling with the concept of personal freedom and choice.

Under your logic all boys schools would make a large number of the boys gay. I mean proportionally speaking it doesn't get much worse, right?

I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them.

If it's their personal freedom, what about the personal freedom of slave traders, pedophiles, serial killers, and so forth?

Freedom isn't always what's best.

So what you seem to be saying is that you think being a conquered nation - which all of those except Finland were - somehow conveys sainthood on a nation and its people?

Poland was once a powerful nation.

Not true, they have petitions, city counsel meetings, then it's votes upon. Why do you even care so much? It's a dumb fight and is making many on your side look like racist... it's a bad fight

English spelling and grammar are not your strong points, are they?

Earth to Slade3200, petitions are NOT a vote. It is one group's OPINION.

i-MnhGmjc-Th.jpg
You are familiar with the petition process aren't you and what happens if a petition receives enough support... Finish the story. I never claimed it was a vote

Forum List

Back