“Racist” Cartoon Posted On Company Bathroom Causes Muslim Outrage

I see someone washing their fucking bare feet in a restaurant sink, that's the last time I'm dining there.

I believe the article said "convenience store", not "restaurant". Many people would rather avoid using convenience store bathrooms anyway.

You people are just looking for something to complain about.

Given the number of homeless running around now days people might be shocked to learn what happens in public restrooms.

Oh please. No. It does not. Wash your stinky feet or wash your stinky hands - it makes no difference. Just like the other cases.
nobody ever had a case of athletes hand.
That's not true, it can spread to other body parts. Athlete s foot - Symptoms - NHS Choices It's one reason washing feet in the sink is unsanitary.

Do you realize how many diseases are spread by hands? That's WHY you need to wash them. Feet are no different.
Feet are on the ground. They don't open doors, handle food, or shake hands. Your comparison is ridiculous.

Can't that filthy SOB wash his stinking feet at home? Those "people" are disgusting.

Wudu ( wash before prayer) is broken if you pass gas or go to the bathroom. So you sometimes have to make wudu more than once a day. However, it isn't necessary to put your foot in the sink. In Arab culture this is common but nothing in Islam says you need to put your foot under the tap.

All you need is three hand full of water for each foot. I don't understand why the guy is outraged. It isn't mandatory part of wudu to put your feet in the sink.

Not only that, if he's wearing socks all he needs to do is wipe over them with a wet hand. If he makes a wudu in the morning before putting his socks on, throughout the day he can just wipe over anytime he needs a wudu.

Last edited:
Can't that filthy SOB wash his stinking feet at home? Those "people" are disgusting.

Before calling a group of people disgusting look at what happens in our culture.

You know what is disgusting? Only using tissue after pissing or shitting. It is still common in the west for people to only use tissue after using the bathroom. While in many parts of the world people use water to properly clean themselves after using the bathroom.

Yes washing your feet in the sink is disgusting but at least look at the nasty hygiene habits that exist in our culture first.

Before calling a group of people disgusting look at what happens in our culture.

You know what is disgusting? Only using tissue after pissing or shitting. It is still common in the west for people to only use tissue after using the bathroom. While in many parts of the world people use water to properly clean themselves after using the bathroom.

Yes washing your feet in the sink is disgusting but at least look at the nasty hygiene habits that exist in our culture first.
Are you telling me they wash their asses in the sink too?

No. A small hose or bidet is used in most Arab or Asian countries.

I don't care about other countries, I'm concerned about them doing it HERE. Most restrooms don't have hoses in the stall. Where are they washing their asses?

I don't care about other countries, I'm concerned about them doing it HERE. Most restrooms don't have hoses in the stall. Where are they washing their asses?

They carry wet wipes or moistened toilet paper.

It's only a matter of time until the Muzzies start throwing homosexuals off or roofs in this country.
Racist Cartoon Posted On Company Bathroom Causes Muslim Outrage

Once again, Muslims are outraged by a cartoon, but this time it’s not of the pedophile warlord Muhammad.

Forget about children being beheaded, men burnt to death, or women sold into sexual slavery; a place of business has erected a small, makeshift “sign,” and we all know that this is something to be hailed as unacceptable.

Although we are relieved that a group of Islamists didn’t arrive with body armor and Quranic justification to blow the place away with AK-47s, we are definitely hearing from the ummah that the subhuman infidels have again waged war against Allah by not submitting to every last Islamic demand.

Mohammad Faisal is a Muslim worker at a Sydney city office block in Australia. Faisal likes to take his dirty feet and clean off their filth in the sink in the men’s bathroom at his work. He not only believes that this is normal behavior, but that anyone has a problem with his foot filth in the place in which they cleanse their hands is intolerant.

According to the Daily Mail, Faisal was shocked to find that a small piece of paper depicting a man washing his feet in a sink, which is crossed out, was taped on the front of the bathroom door just days after he was caught performing this very act...

2865DD3600000578-3071556-image-a-50_1430983120931.jpg

Faisal, a 26-year-old business student who works around 20 hours a week in the convenience store, cried to the Daily Mail that even though he is allowed 2 breaks specifically for raising his backside in worship to Allah each day, he is upset that the company won’t change yet another unspoken policy to cater to his ideological demands...
He should just step into the toilet and flush, thus making quick work of the deed. After that, he can also stick his head in the toilet and flush.

Those practices aren't endorsed by some "holy" book, nor are they mandated by any religion, so your comparison is not relevant.

------------------------------------ generally speaking Westerners do their body functions in private so no one knows what an individual does Nia .

So why exactly his him cleaning his feet in the sink a "problem"? You don't actually touch the inside of the sink when you wash your hands. As long as there isn't a mess all up in there I don't see why his cultural practice presents a "problem".​
Sure, why cant he just piss in the sink for the same reasons?

Yeah, you libtards just keep it coming, those little jewels of multiculturalism are so winning!

upload_2017-1-6_8-34-44.png

Forum List

Back