Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day

Unfortunately though it's doubtful any are much of a genuine threat.

So, little man Jefferson Davies wants 30 valid threats a day against the President. That would please the real Jefferson Davies very much.

30 a day? Less than the number of racist troll threads batshit boy starts everyday.

Remember all the libs with picket signs with death threats against Bush at protests that the left liked to blow off.

Not to mention on lib talk radio.

Yeah. Not too concerned.

Any surprise with some on this board cheering it on

US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
The article was written almost 6 years ago . The way the stock market rockets up, employment is sky high and millions of jobs created, I would imagine the threat level is at least a thousand a day.

US President Barack Obama is the target of more than 30 potential death threats a day and is being protected by an increasingly over-stretched and under-resourced Secret Service
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
The article was written almost 6 years ago . The way the stock market rockets up, employment is sky high and millions of jobs created, I would imagine the threat level is at least a thousand a day.

Obviously, you have access to a completely different internet that I do.

:rolleyes:

Obviously, you have access to a completely different internet that I do.

:rolleyes:
Yep. Mine doesn't say "Made In Bangladesh."

They're probably threats called in by his own people to generate concern. Only nobody is concerned.

The teaper threat is constant. Whether it is a threat against Obama because he is of a darker hue or a threat against the American people...the tea party and teapers are dangerous domestic terrorists.

Forum List

Back