Man in Woman’s Bathroom Slides Phone Under Stall to Film Woman

I was wondering what happened to Dylan Mulvaney after he got shitcanned by Bud Light. Players gotta play. Back to MAGA.

Another reason, all women should wear heels. Not only do they look better, but a stiletto heels, will do a number on any $900 cell phone, much more effect than kicking back to the perp.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why does it matter what kind of shoes are on the victim? Is urinating all over the phone not sufficient enough anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is common for democrat dudes to perv on women and children in the woman's bathrooms.

No male Americans use the woman's room.

Democrats = WEF

If only someone had been to foresee that allowing men in women’s bathrooms would lead to sexual crimes! Where are you Nostradamus when we need you!?

Embrace the progress!

And remember, ladies, when a male bedlamite pushes his phone camera under an occupied bathroom stall in order to livestream to his admirers a woman who is unhappy about a male bedlamite’s presence in a ladies’ toilets – and when said bedlamite’s phone is kicked away and he then claims victimhood, specifically injury to his penis, which he mentions quite a lot – this is totally normal and nothing to worry about.

A word of caution. The link contains graphic content.

When my late husband and I took a business trip to Germany years ago, I noticed all their toilet rooms were individual, but had solid metal walls from floor to ceiling. Maybe with so many people not going to church these days, horrid behaviors like peeping toms putting their cellphones to picture people undressed should cause a rethinking of toilet architecture to include not a chance of impinging upon people's bums being showcased online by way of smart phones. What a sick thing to do to someone else. :cranky:

If only someone had been to foresee that allowing men in women’s bathrooms would lead to sexual crimes! Where are you Nostradamus when we need you!?

Embrace the progress!

And remember, ladies, when a male bedlamite pushes his phone camera under an occupied bathroom stall in order to livestream to his admirers a woman who is unhappy about a male bedlamite’s presence in a ladies’ toilets – and when said bedlamite’s phone is kicked away and he then claims victimhood, specifically injury to his penis, which he mentions quite a lot – this is totally normal and nothing to worry about.

A word of caution. The link contains graphic content.

Another idiotic white wing thread.

Apparently these morons still think that enforcing the infraction/midemeanor wrong bathroom law will be a deterrent aganst people committing felonies.

"I totally would have raped her, but I didn't want to get a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom!"

Morons.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why does it matter what kind of shoes are on the victim? Is urinating all over the phone not sufficient enough anymore?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was talking about women and shoes. A stiletto heel will do a heck of a on a cell phone ( and let face, women have a problem with pinpoint peeing, while we can writer names in snow. I half inch round stiletto heal will do an heck of a job on a guy instep also. If done right, the guy will be seeing a Podiatrist or walking with a limp from then on. For peeper Tannies, it serves them right.

Another idiotic white wing thread.

Apparently these morons still think that enforcing the infraction/midemeanor wrong bathroom law will be a deterrent aganst people committing felonies.

"I totally would have raped her, but I didn't want to get a ticket for being in the wrong bathroom!"

Morons.
Oh gee, a Leftist supporter of sexual predators.
1708087513420.jpeg

Forum List

Back