Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could be as simple as having enough food to eat and the proper type.....what say yea william??? could I be on to something that has been over looked????

Originally posted by Big D
Studies have repeatedly found that black men have more of the male hormone testosterone in their blood than whites do. Testosterone is directly related to physical and sexual aggressiveness, but it also combines significantly with intelligence. Men who are intelligent but who have high testosterone levels are likely to be more successful, socially and professionally, than intelligent men with low testosterone levels. Men who are unintelligent but who have high testosterone are more likely to be criminals than unintelligent men with low testosterone. High crime rates among blacks are consistent with low intelligence and high testosterone.

You can't morally justify your stance so you fall back on peudo-scientific bullshit.

said something like that once when the zipper caught something it werent s'ppose too' Bully...you are very close to a very fine line....I hope you realize your mistake and NEVER make it again. Not even in jest.....are you drinking the bong water again??? just got kicked in the balls by sarcazism and you lash out at me???? look at my prior post, Bully...

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
You can't morally justify your stance so you fall back on peudo-scientific bullshit.

In what way is this bullshit?

Do blacks have higher levels of testosterone? YES

Does testosterone cause aggressive behaviour? YES

Can you or will you be able in any way to prove this wrong? NO

Bully, your always the one that claims that someone is afraid to face up to something. One sign of fear is, is the way someone responds to something they don't understand, they personaly attack the person or ignore the evidence, these are two trates that make you famous on this board.

Originally posted by OCA
I don't feel that there is any intellectual differences between races. If you take a Mexican born dirt poor in Tijuana, transport him/her to, lets say, wealthy Montgomery County, MD with one of the finest public ed. systems around, give this kid every advantage that white kids born with silver spoons in their mouths have and I guarantee you that this kid will grow up and be a very educated, successful adult.

You know OCA, maybe you have a point.

Zoo gorillas to be given TVs

Moscow Zoo keepers are to fit televisions in the cages of their gorillas in a bid to make them "think more".
Zoo director Vladimir Spitsyn said the gorillas will be able to watch films about the life of monkeys and great apes in the wild among other subjects.
He said that similar projects had shown that by allowing animals to watch television their cognitive abilities improved.
He said: "We want them to spend less time picking their noses and more time thinking about life."
The TVs will be introduced into the gorillas' cages this summer, reports Pravda
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_866591.html?menu=

If you take a gorilla born in the jungle, transport him/her to lets say, a wealthy Montgomery County MD Zoo with one of the finest public television systems around, give this gorilla every advantage that White human people born with silver spoons in there mouth have and I guarantee you that this gorilla will grow up and stop picking his nose.

It is amazing to me that you think it be just by chance or luck that Whites have the advantages that they do.
What is it that stops the many parents of Tijuana that they can not provide a "silver spoon" to there children?
The fact that you understand that taking a hispanic child out of a hispanic area, and putting him/her in a white area will improve that childs life, is a testament to all the things I have said about racial issues.

If all groups of people are equal, then the accomplishments of all groups would be equal.

He's comparing gorillas to minorities, well one minority in particular in his warped mind, incredible. Do you need a refresher in socio-economic politics? That the money keeps flowing always to the haves and not to the have nots even if the haves don't need it? Just like a Donald Trump recieving social security after the age of 65, how is that right? Tell me how a kid in a school in Compton has as good an opportunity as a kid in school in Beverly Hills? Don't give me the people in Compton are getting what they brought upon themselves crap as if there are no hard working tax paying Americans living there, they deserve the same opportunities and resources as any American living elsewhere, and if they squander that opportunity well piss on em but the opportunity and resources should be there. Tell the truth now, you don't want that to happen so you can have continued support for your racist views of inferiority right? All the studies in the world by your supremacist pals will have no effecton anything or anybody because they simply are false. Sorry, this is 2004 not 1866, we've moved on and it simply is incredible to me that someone stoill feels the need to blame problems on race. I'm done discussing this as I feel you are too unintelligent to have a conversation with.

Hey everybody OCA doesn't FEEL there are any intellectual differences between the races. how could anyone argue with OCA's feelings. I mean, feelings are feelings.

If we had the cojones when we needed them most, we wouldn't be needing to worry about deporting 8 million. We left the barn door open and now we want to bitch about it as if it is somebody else's fault. Let's just face reality and start deporting those non-citizens that will not or cannot contribute to our society

Not a bad idea... however, if we are to do that, while fighting the war on terror, we would have no choice but to implement the draft. Frankly, I see that coming befefore too long anyway. Perhaps during Bush's second, lame-duck term.

Originally posted by jon_forward
said something like that once when the zipper caught something it werent s'ppose too' Bully...you are very close to a very fine line....I hope you realize your mistake and NEVER make it again. Not even in jest.....are you drinking the bong water again??? just got kicked in the balls by sarcazism and you lash out at me???? look at my prior post, Bully...

Sorry old son...The hashish is a bit more potent that what I'm used to.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back