Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bullypulpit
My wife, all 5' 4" and 105 lbs of her, lived in Hell's Kitchen for about 10 years. She had trouble once with what souded like a schizophrenic. A snap kick to the offending party's groin by her quickly resolved the problem. Oh...and it was a white guy.

If it had kicked a black guy, she would have got her ass beat down.

Originally posted by OCA
You are so afraid of anything that is different than you, its pathetic.

Studies have repeatedly found that black men have more of the male hormone testosterone in their blood than whites do. Testosterone is directly related to physical and sexual aggressiveness, but it also combines significantly with intelligence. Men who are intelligent but who have high testosterone levels are likely to be more successful, socially and professionally, than intelligent men with low testosterone levels. Men who are unintelligent but who have high testosterone are more likely to be criminals than unintelligent men with low testosterone. High crime rates among blacks are consistent with low intelligence and high testosterone.

Just answer the question that has been posed a few times. Do you, Big D, consider yourself and the white race to be superior to all others? Enquiring minds want to know.

I swear that I am not a racist. I am prejudice though. Just like 99.9% of humans.

I am married to an Asian, my secretary that has been with me forever is Mexican, she is married to an African American and my best friend in the entire world is black. However, if one is intellectually honest with themself, they too will recognize that just as other species, not all humans are equal. They might be in our own eyes, but they are not in terms of genetics, intelligence, capacity for intelligence, etc.

The studies BIG D points to are real studies that can be verified. The problem is, that in today's politically correct world, we cannot point out such matters.

Call me a racist if you will. As long as I know the truth about who I am, I am not worried what others think (well, to an extent!).

Regards,

FREE

OCA,
If you are asking me if Whites are superior to all other goups of people in every way, the answer would be no.

Might be sidestepping the question, yet at the same time you are not disputing the facts he published. So what is your opinion?

I do not feel that whites are superior to all other races. I do not feel that any one race is superior than another on an individual basis. However, it is clear that as far as intellectual CAPACITY (capability) goes, there is a large difference between the various races.

I don't feel that there is any intellectual differences between races. If you take a Mexican born dirt poor in Tijuana, transport him/her to, lets say, wealthy Montgomery County, MD with one of the finest public ed. systems around, give this kid every advantage that white kids born with silver spoons in their mouths have and I guarantee you that this kid will grow up and be a very educated, successful adult. This is not to say that a kid in a poor neighborhood can't avoid the pitfalls and succeed also. It is true that alot of people of all races choose not to take advantages of the opportunities offered to them in this country. I am not illiterate enough to write off a whole race based on the actions of a few of its members as these two are.

Listen their positions are not even arguable, they bring stats from likeminded supremists and seperatists as if they would find any differently. Why not find me fresh stats from a disinterested 3rd party to support their positions. Can't find em thats why.

Also the LAPD was reprimanded recently and alot of cops lost their jobs because they were found to be arresting people solely on the basis of their race and not if they committed a crime so D is gonna have to find another source.

Originally posted by OCA
I don't feel that there is any intellectual differences between races. If you take a Mexican born dirt poor in Tijuana, transport him/her to, lets say, wealthy Montgomery County, MD with one of the finest public ed. systems around, give this kid every advantage that white kids born with silver spoons in their mouths have and I guarantee you that this kid will grow up and be a very educated, successful adult. This is not to say that a kid in a poor neighborhood can't avoid the pitfalls and succeed also. It is true that alot of people of all races choose not to take advantages of the opportunities offered to them in this country. I am not illiterate enough to write off a whole race based on the actions of a few of its members as these two are.

Listen their positions are not even arguable, they bring stats from likeminded supremists and seperatists as if they would find any differently. Why not find me fresh stats from a disinterested 3rd party to support their positions. Can't find em thats why.

Also the LAPD was reprimanded recently and alot of cops lost their jobs because they were found to be arresting people solely on the basis of their race and not if they committed a crime so D is gonna have to find another source.

White/Negro I.Q. differences are constantly excused as results of environmental variations. but at least five studies that have attempted to equate socio-economic backgrounds of the two races indicate no significant change in relative results. As environment improves, the Negro does better but so does the White. The gap is not decreased. In fact, extensive research by DR. G.J. McGurk, associate Professor of Psychology at Villanove University, reveals that the gap in intelligence between Blacks and Whites INCREASES where socio-economic levels of both races are raised to the middle classes.
Even when Blacks and Whites have the same backgrounds, in terms of family income and childhood advantages, Blacks still have average I.Q. scores 12 to 15 points lower than comparable Whites. This includes cases where Black children have been adopted by White parents.
Their I.Q.s may be improved by environment, but they are still closer to their biological parents than their adoptive parents. Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

OCA,
Do you have any links that back your claim about the LAPD?

As far as another source, how about your hometown of Washington D.C?
The District of Columbia, which is approximately 70% Black, leads the U.S. in many areas:

The nations highest crime rates
Strictest gun control
Highest incarceration rates
Highest birthrate
Highest death rate
Highest rate of federal assistance per capita
Highest number of welfare recipients per capita
Highest rate of illegitimacy
Highest high school dropout rate yet its teachers are the highest paid in the U.S.
Highest rate of ghonnorrhea and syphilis
Highest incidence of AIDS

And before you tell me that you don't live in D.C, but you live in Maryland. Blacks and hispanics make up 32% of Maryland's population,
but blacks and hispanics are 82% of Maryland's prison population:
http://www.motherjones.com/news/special_reports/prisons/data_MD_race.html

Big D in his next life!!!! hahahhhahahaahah! sorry Jim, had to do it!

This time you again sidestepped.

There are plenty of studies from plenty of respected intellectuals that support what he has posted links to. Just admit it, we won't admit things such as this as it is not "nice".

Frankly, in my opinion, the race with the most CAPACITY for intelligence are the Asians.

That is not to say Africans, whites, etc. do not have ANY capacity, it just means that among the races, I believe the Asians have the most capacity. However, up until this point they have not used it properly. But beware.... their recent advances are not a fluke.

This is my last post on this thread. I can't believe that in the 21st Century we are still debating a topic that, in all reality, we can do NOTHING about. Let's just move on. Or, as Rodney (I only got beat for resisting arrest) King would say, "Can't we all just get along?".

"I don't feel that there is any intellectual differences between races. If you take a Mexican born dirt poor in Tijuana, transport him/her to, lets say, wealthy Montgomery County, MD with one of the finest public ed. systems around, give this kid every advantage that white kids born with silver spoons in their mouths have and I guarantee you that this kid will grow up and be a very educated, successful adult."

That's a nice thought.

It's also dead wrong.

Intelligence is inherited by no less than 40 percent, and probably closer to 70 percent. A child born to parents with low IQs will have a low IQ. Blacks have IQs that are on average 15 points lower than whites. No amount of spending will change that.

Originally posted by William Joyce
"I don't feel that there is any intellectual differences between races. If you take a Mexican born dirt poor in Tijuana, transport him/her to, lets say, wealthy Montgomery County, MD with one of the finest public ed. systems around, give this kid every advantage that white kids born with silver spoons in their mouths have and I guarantee you that this kid will grow up and be a very educated, successful adult."

That's a nice thought.

It's also dead wrong.

Intelligence is inherited by no less than 40 percent, and probably closer to 70 percent. A child born to parents with low IQs will have a low IQ. Blacks have IQs that are on average 15 points lower than whites. No amount of spending will change that.

Hell might as well give up if Willie says it. WHITE POWER SIEG HEIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back